PR not changing

Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

PR not changing

Post by macacoalbino »

Guys, does anyone know why sometimes the PR doesn't change after a win or a loss? I checked my Elo page today and there's at least 3 times without change. Also there's one game which I won but still lost PR (wtf?!).
[img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/2804ex1.jpg" alt="[/img]

United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

PR not changing

Post by Papist »

macacoalbino wrote:Guys, does anyone know why sometimes the PR doesn''t change after a win or a loss? I checked my Elo page today and there''s at least 3 times without change. Also there''s one game which I won but still lost PR (wtf?!).
[img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/2804ex1.jpg[/img]

You have a LOT of games - that means that it will take a ton of wins to boost your PR.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

PR not changing

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Because the aoe rank system is shit. But don't worry, your points will come.
It just takes time.
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher

PR not changing

Post by loloekie10 »

I'm not sure if I'm correct but it takes a bit longer for your PR to show up on your ELO page than your ELO-rating.
This sometimes means that if you play 2 games short after each other your PR has changed again already before jpcommunity got the information, resulting in that it shows the same PR for 2 games.
I think that is the reason why your ELO page says that you lost PR even though you won, because it got the information about your PR after the game you lost against Armstrong (and then your PR was lower than 22.63).
I know it's a really bad explanation but I hope you understand.
If you want to know for sure if your PR has changed after a game you should just check it in ESO.

So I think that your PR actually did change, but it just doesn't show on your ELO page.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

PR not changing

Post by gibson »

loloekie10 wrote:I''m not sure if I''m correct but it takes a bit longer for your PR to show up on your ELO page than your ELO-rating.
This sometimes means that if you play 2 games short after each other your PR has changed again already before jpcommunity got the information, resulting in that it shows the same PR for 2 games.
I think that is the reason why your ELO page says that you lost PR even though you won, because it got the information about your PR after the game you lost against Armstrong (and then your PR was lower than 22.63).
I know it''s a really bad explanation but I hope you understand.
If you want to know for sure if your PR has changed after a game you should just check it in ESO.

So I think that your PR actually did change, but it just doesn''t show on your ELO page.
This is correct due to the time it takes for the elo sight to draw your pr from wherever it draws it from.
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

PR not changing

Post by macacoalbino »

loloekie10 wrote:I''m not sure if I''m correct but it takes a bit longer for your PR to show up on your ELO page than your ELO-rating.
I know it''s a really bad explanation but I hope you understand.

So I think that your PR actually did change, but it just doesn''t show on your ELO page.

Hm... This makes a lot of sense. I thought that jpcommunity site would register the PR after each game and correct that delay. I also thought it was just some random bugs that could be prevented somehow... Thanks!

No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

PR not changing

Post by bart331 »

Tbh i think server is fucking up a lot atm, have had games where i won and lost pr. Or games which didnt affect pr at all
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

PR not changing

Post by Marco1698 »

macacoalbino wrote:Guys, does anyone know why sometimes the PR doesn''t change after a win or a loss? I checked my Elo page today and there''s at least 3 times without change. Also there''s one game which I won but still lost PR (wtf?!).
[img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/2804ex1.jpg[/img]

I am happy that someone reported this. I think elo should try to update on less time because it sucks these days..
France iNcog
Ninja

PR not changing

Post by iNcog »

Their servers are strained due to more activity!
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

PR not changing

Post by zoom »

incog wrote:Their servers are strained due to more activity!
Ryzon jizzle-raggle-ru is more of a factor, but sure...