Account disabled

No Flag marwin
Crossbow

Account disabled

Post by marwin »

When i wanted to log into ES online after a year or so an error msg poped - Account login failed: [103] Account disabled. Is there a way to solve this? And apparently only one acc can be created per one CD-key, so i can't even create new acc whithout buying new key.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Re: Account disabled

Post by lordraphael »

buy age of empire on steam. Create a new account. Demand refund because you didnt like the game. Get Refund and have a brand new account.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Post by Mameluke »

I found this one: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/hel ... ne-game-of

could be helpful maybe
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

lordraphael wrote:buy age of empire on steam. Create a new account. Demand refund because you didnt like the game. Get Refund and have a brand new account.

Can you do this with eu4 ? :love:
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Googol wrote:
lordraphael wrote:buy age of empire on steam. Create a new account. Demand refund because you didnt like the game. Get Refund and have a brand new account.

Can you do this with eu4 ? :love:

not really. This only works if you already have the game and only want a new key to create a new eso acc. But since you dont have a copy of eu 4 and multiplayer in eu 4 runs via steam accounts it wouldnt work there.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

I guess i have to buy eu 4 through steam if we wanna do bohemia-austria conquest. Any idea how much does it cost atm ?
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher
ESO: VITAOOOOOOOOO1

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

marwin wrote:When i wanted to log into ES online after a year or so an error msg poped - Account login failed: [103] Account disabled. Is there a way to solve this? And apparently only one acc can be created per one CD-key, so i can't even create new acc whithout buying new key.

u got BAN noob :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
No Flag marwin
Crossbow

Post by marwin »

VITAOOOOOOOOO1 wrote:
marwin wrote:When i wanted to log into ES online after a year or so an error msg poped - Account login failed: [103] Account disabled. Is there a way to solve this? And apparently only one acc can be created per one CD-key, so i can't even create new acc whithout buying new key.

For what? playing the game? :lol:
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

marwin wrote:
VITAOOOOOOOOO1 wrote:

For what? playing the game? :lol:

You got ban cuz you stole my heart :love:
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Canada s_deboer
Crossbow
ESO: s_deboer

Post by s_deboer »

Just decided to log on to nilla for the first time in...probably years. It says account disabled, but I can log on to TAD just fine
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Thread is old but if anybody needs a new account, just pm me, I got the key bug^^