No Flag du
Crossbow
Posts: 21

31 Dec 2017, 19:53

my game only hangs in battle with long lags and only the TAD, nila works normal, already tried in all resolutions and nothing to work, already reinstalled steam and windows 3 times and I did not solve it, my pc is 8 gb ram, 1 tb hd, video 2 gb gdrr5, octacore 3.2 ghz processor, windows 10 64x
Anyone who has been through this can help me?
User avatar
United States of America musketeer925
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1617
ESO: musketeer925
GameRanger Id: 451878

31 Dec 2017, 20:09

Does this occur in singleplayer, multiplayer, or both?
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher
Posts: 146

31 Dec 2017, 21:56

Check if your attack move hotkey is not shared with something else. This causes huge lag when you use it.
User avatar
United States of America musketeer925
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1617
ESO: musketeer925
GameRanger Id: 451878

31 Dec 2017, 22:37

More than likely, if it's fixable, I think the solution would be messing with the compatibility mode settings on the game's executable.
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Dragoon
Posts: 417
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger Id: 2106182

31 Dec 2017, 22:57

gpu driver reinstall might help
"oh God what is your problem now? You can't poop?" - QueenOfDestiny
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTDonator 03
Posts: 2900
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger Id: 346407

01 Jan 2018, 01:00

loloekie10 wrote:Check if your attack move hotkey is not shared with something else. This causes huge lag when you use it.

^ I've known a few people to have this issue as well. Not sure exactly why it happens, but you could try out some stuff and see if it correlates with any keys you're pressing at the time.
No Flag du
Crossbow
Posts: 21

03 Jan 2018, 08:25

Thanks guys for replying, but I already tried all the above options and none solved. I do not know what to do anymore....
No Flag du
Crossbow
Posts: 21

03 Jan 2018, 08:29

This is just a mutiplayer (GR and ESO) and only at the time I'm going to fight, interesting and that I watching games does not happen that, and I playing if it does not conflict with opponents game wheel without any problem, already tried updating driver video operating system and run the game in various resolutions and without visual effects but it happens the same
User avatar
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1458
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

03 Jan 2018, 12:05

I have the same problem... Especially in treaty my screen is not moving smooth and it's a bit lagging... I tryed also everything and nothing worked... Now I try to just get used to it :(
:love: KAISER'S QUEEN :love:

Image
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1202
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

03 Jan 2018, 12:29

du wrote:This is just a mutiplayer (GR and ESO) and only at the time I'm going to fight, interesting and that I watching games does not happen that, and I playing if it does not conflict with opponents game wheel without any problem, already tried updating driver video operating system and run the game in various resolutions and without visual effects but it happens the same


Maybe it's just your internet cracking under the strain of 70 musk battles :hmm:
1/5/17
Image
No Flag du
Crossbow
Posts: 21

03 Jan 2018, 19:43

milku3459 wrote:
du wrote:This is just a mutiplayer (GR and ESO) and only at the time I'm going to fight, interesting and that I watching games does not happen that, and I playing if it does not conflict with opponents game wheel without any problem, already tried updating driver video operating system and run the game in various resolutions and without visual effects but it happens the same


Maybe it's just your internet cracking under the strain of 70 musk battles :hmm:



not friend my internet and very good, in cs go I get ping 6, 7
User avatar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 13363
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

03 Jan 2018, 22:48

Mitoe wrote:
loloekie10 wrote:Check if your attack move hotkey is not shared with something else. This causes huge lag when you use it.

^ I've known a few people to have this issue as well. Not sure exactly why it happens, but you could try out some stuff and see if it correlates with any keys you're pressing at the time.

Actually, this might happen because attack move is basically a continuous command. It will continuously be executing that command which might make it really confusing for the game if there are conflicts with that hotkey.

That being said, capitol is on z for villagers. Actually, I wonder if the game would lag if you attack move a big army and then select a villager in age 5 thats still capable of building a capitol. (This is pretty far fatched, I know)

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
No Flag du
Crossbow
Posts: 21

03 Jan 2018, 23:04

loloekie10 you were right, jerom too...
the problem was the attack move even though I used "space" and also used it to eject tc units and other buildings, I left the key only for the atackk move and solved it, thank you guys it was ah about 7 months without being able to play one Decent game because cause problem I never imagined that it was something so simple to solve, so good to play without any lag = D, thx guys You really helped me a lot.
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher
Posts: 146

04 Jan 2018, 12:36

Jerom wrote:
Mitoe wrote:
loloekie10 wrote:Check if your attack move hotkey is not shared with something else. This causes huge lag when you use it.

^ I've known a few people to have this issue as well. Not sure exactly why it happens, but you could try out some stuff and see if it correlates with any keys you're pressing at the time.

Actually, this might happen because attack move is basically a continuous command. It will continuously be executing that command which might make it really confusing for the game if there are conflicts with that hotkey.

That being said, capitol is on z for villagers. Actually, I wonder if the game would lag if you attack move a big army and then select a villager in age 5 thats still capable of building a capitol. (This is pretty far fatched, I know)


It doesn't even matter if you execute two commands with the key at the same time, just the fact that they share it makes it lag.

@du glad I could help!

Forum Info

Return to “Tech Support”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest