GAME ONLY HANGS IN BATTLE

No Flag du
Crossbow

GAME ONLY HANGS IN BATTLE

Post by du »

my game only hangs in battle with long lags and only the TAD, nila works normal, already tried in all resolutions and nothing to work, already reinstalled steam and windows 3 times and I did not solve it, my pc is 8 gb ram, 1 tb hd, video 2 gb gdrr5, octacore 3.2 ghz processor, windows 10 64x
Anyone who has been through this can help me?
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Re: GAME ONLY HANGS IN BATTLE

Post by musketeer925 »

Does this occur in singleplayer, multiplayer, or both?
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher

Post by loloekie10 »

Check if your attack move hotkey is not shared with something else. This causes huge lag when you use it.
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

More than likely, if it's fixable, I think the solution would be messing with the compatibility mode settings on the game's executable.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

gpu driver reinstall might help
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

loloekie10 wrote:Check if your attack move hotkey is not shared with something else. This causes huge lag when you use it.

^ I've known a few people to have this issue as well. Not sure exactly why it happens, but you could try out some stuff and see if it correlates with any keys you're pressing at the time.
No Flag du
Crossbow

Post by du »

Thanks guys for replying, but I already tried all the above options and none solved. I do not know what to do anymore....
No Flag du
Crossbow

Post by du »

This is just a mutiplayer (GR and ESO) and only at the time I'm going to fight, interesting and that I watching games does not happen that, and I playing if it does not conflict with opponents game wheel without any problem, already tried updating driver video operating system and run the game in various resolutions and without visual effects but it happens the same
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

I have the same problem... Especially in treaty my screen is not moving smooth and it's a bit lagging... I tryed also everything and nothing worked... Now I try to just get used to it :(
shit juice :hmm:
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

du wrote:This is just a mutiplayer (GR and ESO) and only at the time I'm going to fight, interesting and that I watching games does not happen that, and I playing if it does not conflict with opponents game wheel without any problem, already tried updating driver video operating system and run the game in various resolutions and without visual effects but it happens the same

Maybe it's just your internet cracking under the strain of 70 musk battles :hmm:
No Flag du
Crossbow

Post by du »

milku3459 wrote:
du wrote:This is just a mutiplayer (GR and ESO) and only at the time I'm going to fight, interesting and that I watching games does not happen that, and I playing if it does not conflict with opponents game wheel without any problem, already tried updating driver video operating system and run the game in various resolutions and without visual effects but it happens the same

Maybe it's just your internet cracking under the strain of 70 musk battles :hmm:

not friend my internet and very good, in cs go I get ping 6, 7
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Mitoe wrote:
loloekie10 wrote:Check if your attack move hotkey is not shared with something else. This causes huge lag when you use it.

^ I've known a few people to have this issue as well. Not sure exactly why it happens, but you could try out some stuff and see if it correlates with any keys you're pressing at the time.

Actually, this might happen because attack move is basically a continuous command. It will continuously be executing that command which might make it really confusing for the game if there are conflicts with that hotkey.

That being said, capitol is on z for villagers. Actually, I wonder if the game would lag if you attack move a big army and then select a villager in age 5 thats still capable of building a capitol. (This is pretty far fatched, I know)
No Flag du
Crossbow

Post by du »

loloekie10 you were right, jerom too...
the problem was the attack move even though I used "space" and also used it to eject tc units and other buildings, I left the key only for the atackk move and solved it, thank you guys it was ah about 7 months without being able to play one Decent game because cause problem I never imagined that it was something so simple to solve, so good to play without any lag = D, thx guys You really helped me a lot.
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher

Post by loloekie10 »

Jerom wrote:
Mitoe wrote:

Actually, this might happen because attack move is basically a continuous command. It will continuously be executing that command which might make it really confusing for the game if there are conflicts with that hotkey.

That being said, capitol is on z for villagers. Actually, I wonder if the game would lag if you attack move a big army and then select a villager in age 5 thats still capable of building a capitol. (This is pretty far fatched, I know)

It doesn't even matter if you execute two commands with the key at the same time, just the fact that they share it makes it lag.

@du glad I could help!