MSI afterburner v4.1.1 problem with AOE 3

No Flag arnigx
Crossbow

MSI afterburner v4.1.1 problem with AOE 3

Post by arnigx »

my OS = WIN 7 64bit sp1....

OSD MSI AB in AOE 2 HD, RON xtended, AOM extended, all is working normal....but, OSD MSI AB in AOE 3 doesnt work at all.... why?? >.<

how to fix it ?? T_T

NB : iam not using a mods at all in my AOE 3 by steam....
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Re: MSI afterburner v4.1.1 problem with AOE 3

Post by musketeer925 »

An older game like AoE3 may not play nicely with something like afterburner and overclocked graphics cards. (Yes, I understand that the older games work, but they have different architectures. With older games, it's a roll of the dice on every one.) Are you able to set your graphics card to normal configuration for playing AoE3? I doubt you'll need any kind of overclocking, or whatever it is afterburner does exactly, to run AoE3 on its highest settings.
No Flag arnigx
Crossbow

Re: MSI afterburner v4.1.1 problem with AOE 3

Post by arnigx »

musketeer925 wrote:An older game like AoE3 may not play nicely with something like afterburner and overclocked graphics cards. (Yes, I understand that the older games work, but they have different architectures. With older games, it's a roll of the dice on every one.) Are you able to set your graphics card to normal configuration for playing AoE3? I doubt you'll need any kind of overclocking, or whatever it is afterburner does exactly, to run AoE3 on its highest settings.

i am using MSI AB just for take a lot of screenshots & manual autofan speed for my gpu....

i am confused, why my OSD its show up in AOE 2, AOM, RON, but not AOE 3... why??

how to fixt this... ??