AoE3 TAD lobby

No Flag tizianomere
Crossbow

AoE3 TAD lobby

Post by tizianomere »

hi all, i started to play since 2012 and now i can t join lobby.i open ports for aoe3 and removed firewall from my router but i cna t join lobby too.
i really need help xD
United States of America illusioNtEk
Skirmisher
ESO: illusioNtEk

Re: AoE3 TAD lobby

Post by illusioNtEk »

Once you log into your router look at The Client List and find out what assigned IP address your computer is assigned it could be 192.168.0.3 or 192.168.0.4 something like that once you find out what assigned IP address your specific computer is on go to your firewall settings and enable DMZ mode and make sure that you assign that IP address on DMZ mode and save it once you do that reboot both your computer and modem and router and see if if that works

If that fails try a factory reset on your router make sure that you are only using AES encryption and wpa2 / PSK as your security type also disable WPS mode and the one to do that again do the DMZ settings make sure they specific computer IP that the same to it is on DMZ mode and then try to rejoin see if that works
No Flag tizianomere
Crossbow

Post by tizianomere »

i don t find DMZ in my router , i have marked this : "Firewall off : disable controls on TCP / UDP maintaining the configuration of the virtual server , DMZ and Port Mapping." there is only firewall off or on and i have to chose one of this : off or on. i cant reach DMZ or i don t know how to reach it..:(
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

I had similar problem. I had failed to join error for 90% of games.

I then used Cyberghost VPN. It fixed the problem. Now I can join 80% of games.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag tizianomere
Crossbow

Post by tizianomere »

what is Cyberghost VPN ? it s like hamachi?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Some weird solution that somehow worked for a friend of mine that had almost tried everything, is to portforward with utorrent. Somewhere in preferences, under connection, you can set a port it uses to download torrents. Enter 2300 there. Then have it download a torrent at a low speed.

The friend got "the IP adres you are trying to use is invalid" or something along those lines when he had utorrent running, then closed utorrent and reset the game and he could suddenly join most people.

There's basically almost no reason why this should work, but this isn't the first time it worked for someone :p
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

We gotta move all these to aoe tech support.
Skirmisher

Post by illusioNtEk »

Who is your internet provider? Whats the model of the modem? Are yo using a modem and router? Or does your modem have built in wireless ?
No Flag medoo
Crossbow

Post by medoo »

hello guys help me please iam a beginner adn i want to know how to get rockets for brit and how to get better at the civ, thank you all!
:D hello i need to beat my friends in aoe 3 tad which one is the best country for me and i am kind of a beginner but i know how to build army and stuff thank yuo
Skirmisher

Post by illusioNtEk »

medoo wrote:hello guys help me please iam a beginner adn i want to know how to get rockets for brit and how to get better at the civ, thank you all!

Hi! Welcome!

You can get Rockets either with a factory, or Card in your deck

Good luck have fun!