Unspecified Error

No Flag Sunnydash
Crossbow
Donator 04

Unspecified Error

Post by Sunnydash »

Hi everybody,

I just recently got Age of Empires again. I used to play this game on the Game Ranger platform, as I use Mac, but I recently decided to get Crossover and install the game on both my brothers computer and my computer (it was only 7 dollars :D !).

I am running the game over Steam and I am experiencing no problems connecting to ESO or logging into my account there.

Anyhow, I am running into trouble creating and modifying my home cities. On my computer, I was unable to unlock cards to my German deck this afternoon, where i got the message "Unspecified Error" whenever I tried to save after unlocking them.
The issue resolved itself, but now I can't create a home city on my brothers computer (yes, we have separate copies of the game), because I am getting the same "Unspecified Error" messages there, as well.

Any suggestions?
Many thanks and Merry Christmas,

Sunnydash
No Flag Dudzy
Crossbow

Re: Unspecified Error

Post by Dudzy »

Same thing happened to me the other day. Was playing Russians and just hit level 60. Went to create another level 60 home city and couldn't delete it. Now I can't delete any of my home cities and one of my decks I can't save cards which I have picked. I can choose cards for all other home cities but one.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

I am now also getting the same error whenever i try to change my decks.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

The decks are bugged. We will have to wait for another maintenance.

Welcome to the game, however. It is a great game when the decks aren't bugged and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

Post by yoqpasa »

There was another thread with the same issue. I think next weekly maintenance will fix it guys.