This was not a troll

Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

This was not a troll

Post by princeofcarthage »

So I bumped onto this thread http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=4180. Apparently it was locked considering a troll. But I want to tell that this was not a troll and the guy needed help. Maybe he can't speak or write english therefore in his native language, but it was definitely not a troll. At first I also thought it was a troll so I was just curious to see what he wrote and I used google translate, this is the result which makes me say it was not a troll.

Original Post

ciao a tutti scusate se riapro un post simile a quello apppena chiuso ma da quando sono passato a telecom fibra non riesco ad entrare nelle partite online. dopo la schermata di caricamento mi dice impossibile partecipare alla partita. qualcuno ha avuto lo stesso problema e lo ha risolto? oppure qualche amico? grazie per la collaborazione!

Translation

Hello everyone sorry if I open a post similar to that apppena closed but since I switched to telecom fiber can not log into the online game . After the loading screen tells me impossible to participate in the game . someone had the same problem and solved it ? or some friend ? thanks for collaboration!

Language was Italian.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: This was not a troll

Post by iNcog »

Sorry if that got locked without saying why, but the only reason that it was locked was that it wasn't in English. That's why. I'll move this to tech support so that maybe it can get solved or something.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.