Age of Empires 3 ESO CD KEY

No Flag Rynox
Crossbow

Age of Empires 3 ESO CD KEY

Post by Rynox »

Hey guys, two weeks ago i bought the cd editon of age of empires 3 complete collection, but if i want to play online with eso , it tells me that i cant make new accounts with this CD-Key, if i try to change my password, there is also a question,which i havent wrote in. 3 Days ago i bought the bundle (aoe 2 +aoe3 complete collection ) on steam no rpbolem with aoe 2 but again aoe 3 eso tells me, that my cd key is in use. How that possible? :oops:
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Age of Empires 3 ESO CD KEY

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Hmm, I don't think the CD version is still officially produced, so you might have been scammed there and bought a used key (only one account can be made with each key). Your Steam purchase though should definitely be legit, but the problem probably is that you still have the CD-key from your previous installation saved in system registries.
To get rid of the used CD-key, the following official script can be used: http://www.agecommunity.com/101.aspx (section Error 101 Registry Scripts). After doing that, you will be able to enter the correct Steam key by just starting up the game.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Re: Age of Empires 3 ESO CD KEY

Post by Durokan »

With the steam version you have to make the account on Complete Collection, not TAD
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top