Resolution issues

Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Resolution issues

Post by Dsy »

I watched a rec but it was too close so i went options and click ok. On re it just changed the zoom options, but now it screwed up my graphics settings too. Dont know it caused by ep, aiz map or win10...
But now i cant set up graphics settings. I want change resolution click ok and nothing happens. Same with windowed mode, its clicked on and i cant set it off.
Any idea what could i do?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: Resolution issues

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Yes it's a bug, you can't change the options from the EP, you gotta go back to the RE patch and fix it.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Doesnt work. I cant change res and windowed mode in RE neither. I click ok and nothing happens.
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

Dsy wrote:I watched a rec but it was too close so i went options and click ok. On re it just changed the zoom options, but now it screwed up my graphics settings too. Dont know it caused by ep, aiz map or win10...
But now i cant set up graphics settings. I want change resolution click ok and nothing happens. Same with windowed mode, its clicked on and i cant set it off.

Hey there, had the same issues too with windows 10, couldnt change the resolution..

..solved the problem by activating ''disable display scaling on high DPI settings''
right click on the aoe3launcher.exe / properties / compatibility (u might need administrator rights for that..)
if any questions ask me... things might be called slightly different since my shit is installed in german...
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:
Dsy wrote:I watched a rec but it was too close so i went options and click ok. On re it just changed the zoom options, but now it screwed up my graphics settings too. Dont know it caused by ep, aiz map or win10...

Hey there, had the same issues too with windows 10, couldnt change the resolution..

..solved the problem by activating ''disable display scaling on high DPI settings''
right click on the aoe3launcher.exe / properties / compatibility (u might need administrator rights for that..)
if any questions ask me... things might be called slightly different since my shit is installed in german...

Works like a charm. Thank you my friend. :pop:
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

Dsy wrote:
AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:

Works like a charm. Thank you my friend. :pop:

achievment unlocked: successful tech support.
i can feel them bits and bytes floating in my blood now.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

there's a good man! thank you for the help
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.