Hacked ESO Account

Brazil Bifex
Crossbow

Hacked ESO Account

Post by Bifex »

Hello guys, so here´s my issue:

Recently I tried to play AoE3 once more with my friends via Steam. But apparently someone hacked me. They used unknown emails, changed the secret question and the only information about the hacker I have is their username "gyuga". So now I can´t even create a new accont because my CD Key was used by someone else. :sad:

I sent an email to ESO support but if any of you guys know a faster solution I´d be very happy if you could share with me. Thanks.
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Re: Hacked ESO Account

Post by purplesquid »

I am sorry to hear that. Unfortunately there is not much else you can do and I would not hold my breath if I were you because MS is notoriously slow in dealing with things like this (if they deal with them at all).

The game is on sale on steam for like $8 if you just want to buy another account. Otherwise if money is an issue give me a PM and I might be able to hook you up with a smurf account I have.
Brazil Bifex
Crossbow

Post by Bifex »

Thanks for the information about their support. I hope they answer me soon enough. :sad:

purplesquid wrote:The game is on sale on steam for like $8 if you just want to buy another account. Otherwise if money is an issue give me a PM and I might be able to hook you up with a smurf account I have.

Thanks a lot for the offer, it´s really generous. But I might use hamachi to play for a while and we´ll see how it goes.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Shout out to purple squid for the generous offer on aoe3 the complete collection!
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

did you buy your game from G2A
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Brazil Bifex
Crossbow

Post by Bifex »

iNcog wrote:did you buy your game from G2A

No, I bought it directly from steam.
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Just buy the game again, it's really cheap now. If not, why hamachi? Better play on GameRanger or Voobly - two popular platforms for AoE3 after ESO.
GameRanger is better cuz there are more players that on Voobly, even though Voobly has ELO rating system.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

try to contact microsoft. if you bought it through steam, you should still have the receipt and then you can probably prove it was your account and that someone stole it. Im pretty sure they get logs that someone changed the PW.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Edit: nvm
Brazil Bifex
Crossbow

Post by Bifex »

Thanks for all the answers guys. I couldn´t recover my account even with the CD Key and the AoE3 ID, but it´s alright. I´ve contacted Microsoft but no answers yet as expected. I´m using hamachi for now because I´m just playing with some close friends and I probably won´t search online games for a while. Again, thanks a lot. Have a good one everyone!
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Jerom wrote:Great news, happy to hear he got it solved.

He didn't :|
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

_NiceKING_ wrote:
Jerom wrote:Great news, happy to hear he got it solved.

He didn't :|

Someone deleted a post :s