Cannot start online matches

No Flag Michael
Crossbow
ESO: MrSteelhammer

Re: Cannot start online matches

Post by Michael »

Alright guys, I fixed the issue and just want to give a little summary of the problem/fixes in cases someone else suffers from the same connection issues.

My internet setup consists of two routers, the first one is connected to my provider and the second router is a secondary gateway from the computers to the first router. The reason for this weid setup is that our provider only works with their routers, which have a really bad WLAN connection, thus the scond router is used to increase WLAN-speed. (A couple of people are using this connection and they - for whatever reason - like providers with bad routers.

If you are using a similar dual-router-setup you should try forwarding the ports 80 and 2300-2310 from the first to the second router and from the second router to your machine. This has fixed the problem for a couple of people with two routers.

In case the problem remains (e.g. in my case :P), try to bypass the second router. All my connection issues have been gone since I directly plugged my machine into the first router and forwarded the prots from the first router to my machine. You can still use the secondary router for WLAN or have different computers on the network connected to it.

And finally I want to thank all the people on here who helped me out and I am sorry for all the people who are going to be Japs-lamed from now on :flowers:
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Cannot start online matches

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Thank you for coming back here with the fix! Good advice there, hope it helps someone else in the future.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player