Buying AoE3 Complete Edition from G2A.com

Brazil Summer
Crossbow
ESO: MarquesdeSotero

Buying AoE3 Complete Edition from G2A.com

Post by Summer »

Hi
I wanted to start playing AoE3 again but my laptop doesn't have a CD entrance, so I will have to buy an online version. I found this site where AoE3 Compete Edition is much cheaper than it is on steam, but I was wondering if it is safe to buy there. The site is https://www.g2a.com/age-of-empires-iii- ... ore=brazil

The site says that I will receive an activation code to use in steam. https://www.g2a.com/media/activationins ... c0244b.pdf

So if anyone has any experience with this site or can tell me if it is ok to buy it from there, I would greatly appreciate.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Buying AoE3 Complete Edition from G2A.com

Post by gibson »

Iv used that site to buy either far cry 3 or assassin's creed black flag (i don't remember which) and it worked fine
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

its fine
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

you could also just wait for a steam sale
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

It's absolutely safe to buy in this store.
Brazil Summer
Crossbow

Post by Summer »

Thanks guys!
Brazil Summer
Crossbow

Post by Summer »

If I buy the game as a steam gift will I be able to create a new ESO account?
Netherlands sacredfire
Crossbow
ESO: SacredFire

Post by sacredfire »

Summer wrote:If I buy the game as a steam gift will I be able to create a new ESO account?

Yes, you should get an unused cd-key, which allows you to create 1 ESO account.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

lemmings121 wrote:
Summer wrote:If I buy the game as a steam gift will I be able to create a new ESO account?

Só pra contrariar a todos, já viu muita polemica com o g2a, não sobre o age3 mas sobre outros jogos, com gente recebendo key usada. Recomendo esperar a promoção da steam que o aoe3 fica por 10 reais caso não queria arriscar.

I've seen a lot of controversy arround g2a, not specifically about aoe3, but on other games, there were reports of people receiving used keys... I would recomend waiting for steam sales if you want to be 100% sure.
Brazil Summer
Crossbow

Post by Summer »

lemmings121 wrote:

Só pra contrariar a todos, já viu muita polemica com o g2a, não sobre o age3 mas sobre outros jogos, com gente recebendo key usada. Recomendo esperar a promoção da steam que o aoe3 fica por 10 reais caso não queria arriscar.

[spoiler=spoiler]since the guy is brazillian is just easier for both answering him in portuguese :P :P[/spoiler]

Beleza, acho que vou esperar um pouco pra comprar entao. Essas promoções da steam acontecem toda hora ou demoram um pouco pra aparecer?
Brazil Buckethead
Retired Contributor

Post by Buckethead »

Summer wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:

I've seen a lot of controversy arround g2a, not specifically about aoe3, but on other games, there were reports of people receiving used keys... I would recomend waiting for steam sales if you want to be 100% sure.

Beleza, acho que vou esperar um pouco pra comprar entao. Essas promoções da steam acontecem toda hora ou demoram um pouco pra aparecer?

De acordo com esse website: http://www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com/
A próxima steam sale só irá acontecer em 23 de Julho :(
g2a deve vender milhares de contas por dias, pequenos problemas sempre podem acontecer, eu ainda acho uma boa ideia você comprar lá.
De qualquer forma eu posso te emprestar uma conta enquanto você não compra a sua.

The next Stream sale will only happen on 23 July if this website is right: http://www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com/
g2a should sell thousands of accounts everyday, small problems may can happen. I still think is a good idea to buy there.
Anyway I can give you a account to play until you buy one.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

Please try to keep non-English posts to private messages as per our rules. Since the non-English posts are helping someone and involve a new user I'm going to leave them up to avoid confusing the new user while looking for someone trustworthy to provide an Official ESOC Community Team Approved Portuguese-to-English Translation of the above. But in the future please use PM, thanks.
duck
:mds:
imo
Japan EmoCelestia
Musketeer

Post by EmoCelestia »

Seems solved but yeh, I have never been scammed off of G2A and I have bought 5+ times
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Buckethead wrote:Fake quote to works as a notification. Or is quoting fixed already?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/c ... t_to_them/

http://imgur.com/gQhoEmH

recent events arround g2a, apparently g2a doesnt check anything on the store, so while most keys there are legit, I could make up a bunch of fake keys, sell them on g2a, and they would only know after a user bought them and complained.