need assistance making an eso account

Great Britain Ruinous_Edge
Crossbow

need assistance making an eso account

Post by Ruinous_Edge »

I am hoping you can help with my attempt to create a eso account for online AoE3 gameplay. It appears my copy of the game has already had it’s online account activated by a previous owner ( this is a second hand game). I have the product key and CD key and found the associated username, which I never created, I tried to reset password but do not know the secret question and have no idea what email address is linked to the recovery. I have tried emailing the addresses on eso account help website [email protected] and [email protected] but I keep getting errors saying neither emails exist.
Does anyone know of any up to date emails for eso account help as I ideally need the account linked to my copy of the game wiped or at least get the registered email address changed to my email.
Thanks in advance :)
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon
ESO: CelticCrusader

Re: need assistance making an eso account

Post by CelticCrusader »

As far as I know , you can't have an account reset. I tried contacting microsoft about one of my lost accounts, got sent to the new xbox support , but they never attempted to help me with my aoe3 account, in fact as soon as I mentioned aoe3 they left online chat. Your probably better off waiting for a steam sale to get a new copy in all honesty.
Great Britain Ruinous_Edge
Crossbow

Re: need assistance making an eso account

Post by Ruinous_Edge »

Urgh I was afraid that would be the response, Thanks for your help I guess I'll have to try playing online via gameranger in the mean time. I was really hoping to sharpen my skills versus actual humans, as I have now grown bored of beating the AI on single player. Downside to buying secondhand copies I suppose.