4th of december: 3 players
5th - 16th: 2 players
17th: again 3 players
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Gr4ny

Post by momuuu »

We could do 1v1s, that way it only takes you 30 minutes to play the games.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Yeah 1v1s is probably better. We can't play tomorrow and the 17th is too far away.

Can you do 1v1s tomorrow? You need a maximum of 3 players available, but if you beat 3 players of ours before we beat 3 players of yours then you won't need 3 people to play.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

maybe next week on tuesday or wednesday is ok.. sth like 9 pm gmt
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

9 pm gmt is too late for me outside of weekends. Can you do one hour earlier?
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

What about tuesday 8:30 pm gmt?
If every1 comes at the right time everything should be finished before 10 pm. I guess the netherlands have +1 gmt so that should be fine. My problem is i cant start before my gf and i finished learning in the evening and normally we learn until 9:00 gmt. I can do an excuse for one evening thats sure but i guess every1 understands that i cant interrupt learning (and especeally the learning of my gf) too early.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

Its our final exam of the university so its really important.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I think we can play then. If we can't get 3 games not then we'll play after your exams
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:I think we can play then. If we can't get 3 games not then we'll play after your exams

Nice. Im pretty sure ill get 3 guys for tuesday evening. One is still working but he already said that tuesday should be ok for him.
U will get my final answer this evening.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

We have 3 players to play 3v3 on tuesday 8:30 gmt.

Gl hf Guys
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

Im looking forward to the game this evening guys :)
Pls be there at the right time.

Gl hf Fichte
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Hey,

Unfortunately we cannot gather three players due to unforeseen circumstances regarding two of our 'top' players.

We will have to play 1v1 (and we get to play 1v1 because we have the least points). If we need a 3rd player then we will play after your exams.

Sorry for the trouble.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

U guys have same amount of points as we have. U simply didnt get ur points for the "dodge" of this other clan yet.

Also im not sure if its conform to the rules to change the mode of playing 3 hours before the games start. U guys wanted to play a 3v3, and u guys wanted it to be before my exams, so get a third player.. i have 3 players that cant await the showdown tonight, and since in other modes not everyone can participate (at least in 1v1 the chance is big that not every1 has to play), there wont be a change of modus so shortly before the games start.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1870670236

Refer the "Guard Rank" tab. We may choose the format, even if it's one minute before playing.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

fichtenweg wrote:U guys have same amount of points as we have. U simply didnt get ur points for the "dodge" of this other clan yet.

Also im not sure if its conform to the rules to change the mode of playing 3 hours before the games start. U guys wanted to play a 3v3, and u guys wanted it to be before my exams, so get a third player.. i have 3 players that cant await the showdown tonight, and since in other modes not everyone can participate (at least in 1v1 the chance is big that not every1 has to play), there wont be a change of modus so shortly before the games start.

1v1's still involves three players though, and it's probably shorter for the individual players. Would be somewhat nice since I also have 3 exams coming up and should be studying aswell.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

Jerom wrote:
fichtenweg wrote:U guys have same amount of points as we have. U simply didnt get ur points for the "dodge" of this other clan yet.

1v1's still involves three players though, and it's probably shorter for the individual players. Would be somewhat nice since I also have 3 exams coming up and should be studying aswell.

1v1 includes one player, if that guy wins everything.
and also, did u guys ever think about a clan could be choosing different players for a different mode?

U guys have 11 players, all from the netherlands. So its 9:30 pm in ur country at gametime. Im pretty sure its no problem to get 3 of them together, even if those guys arent the strongest.

It wasnt me choosing a date before the exams.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

fichtenweg wrote:
Jerom wrote:

and also, did u guys ever think about a clan could be choosing different players for a different mode?

U guys have 11 players, all from the netherlands. So its 9:30 pm in ur country at gametime. Im pretty sure its no problem to get 3 of them together, even if those guys arent the strongest.

we don't really have 11 players though. We have 4 active players.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

Jerom wrote:
fichtenweg wrote:
Show hidden quotes

we don't really have 11 players though. We have 4 active players.

So u guys have 2 players?
That wont be enough for 1v1 anyway, if u dont expect to beat all of our players easy ;)
I could accept a 2v2, if our players are allowed to switch after game 1 and 2 (so that means, Suzanera and me play game 1 for example, then me and Erdi, then Erdi and Suzanera). That should be the best possible solution for that problem.

U have to understand that im a bit pissed, because it wasnt easy to get a time to play when enough players of our clan were available and now everything is ment to be changed.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Rules do dictate that the clan with the lower amount of points does get to choose the format. It might be considered a dick move to change the format right before the match plays out, however I'm not going to moderate stuff like that. Clans should set these things up themselves with each other. It's not really a dick move either way, just bad luck. I say this because WAC has always been very good at scheduling and getting matches played since the start of SW. I think that WAC is at very least offering an alternative to merely postponing the match, which is in my opinion the worst option.

You guys could do any of the following and I'd be fine with it:
- Postpone the 3v3,
- Play a 2v2 (I don't mind rotation),
- Play the 1v1 format and play out the final game when the 3rd WAC member is available,

In any case, I have obviously no problem at all offering extensions if some members can't make it.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

iNcog wrote:Rules do dictate that the clan with the lower amount of points does get to choose the format. It might be considered a dick move to change the format right before the match plays out, however I'm not going to moderate stuff like that. Clans should set these things up themselves with each other. It's not really a dick move either way, just bad luck. I say this because WAC has always been very good at scheduling and getting matches played since the start of SW. I think that WAC is at very least offering an alternative to merely postponing the match, which is in my opinion the worst option.

You guys could do any of the following and I'd be fine with it:
- Postpone the 3v3,
- Play a 2v2 (I don't mind rotation),
- Play the 1v1 format and play out the final game when the 3rd WAC member is available,

In any case, I have obviously no problem at all offering extensions if some members can't make it.

On the other hand, i still dont see why Wac should get the points of the unplayed game AFTER they played us.. The game has been scheduled a long time ago.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

How about we get the points before we play if we play 1v1?
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

we dont play 1v1 man.. u dont even have enough players. And Incoq might accept that u guys could play that later, but without the agreement of both clans that wont ever happen. The rules wont be changed just because ur clan isnt able to be there at scheduled time.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Those points won't ever go to WAC though.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

That's why we'd prefer to choose the 1v1 format. It's just that bram is a bit impulsive in his decisions, which is why he's not officially the captain :)
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

Jerom wrote:That's why we'd prefer to choose the 1v1 format. It's just that bram is a bit impulsive in his decisions, which is why he's not officially the captain :)

Like i said, u only have 2 players. So why dont we 2v2? I would accept that instead of claiming the points for not playing the scheduled mode at scheduled time.
I know Bram isnt looking forward to play team games since that isnt his strenght, but i promise my guys also play 1v1 mostly (except Erdi maybe).. but like i said we are 3 players now, motivated to play some teamgames.
We can 1v1 next time if u want and have 3 players.