User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4146
Location: Paris

11 Oct 2017, 14:39

Anyone saying mercs need to be nerfed clearly should learn how to play against them
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

look wrote:Detail, garja was cattle for slaughter in my hands.

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
Posts: 682
ESO: Pikilic
Location: Dijon, France

11 Oct 2017, 15:12

Winning with almost only mercs means your opponent made a mistake, its very risky and slow
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1259
ESO: Terkkson
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

11 Oct 2017, 15:20

Kaiserklein wrote:Anyone saying mercs need to be nerfed clearly should learn how to play against them


and who is saying mercs need to be nerfed again?
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously

"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3317

11 Oct 2017, 15:43

i only think the merc combat card is the main issue
PutThePastInACasket : some say the universe is even bigger than the space between the starting TC and second hunt on fertile crescent
User avatar
Switzerland glorious_
Skirmisher
Posts: 195
ESO: _LaStHoPe_
Location: Everywhere

11 Oct 2017, 15:46

princeofkabul wrote:mams in age 3 wtf
if we are at it why not age2?
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 01
Posts: 4567
ESO: Garja

11 Oct 2017, 16:12

bla bla bla, mercs with combat card are simply uncounterable for native civs
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4146
Location: Paris

11 Oct 2017, 16:41

princeofkabul wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Anyone saying mercs need to be nerfed clearly should learn how to play against them


and who is saying mercs need to be nerfed again?

Isn't it obvious
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

look wrote:Detail, garja was cattle for slaughter in my hands.

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1259
ESO: Terkkson
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

11 Oct 2017, 17:04

Kaiserklein wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Anyone saying mercs need to be nerfed clearly should learn how to play against them


and who is saying mercs need to be nerfed again?

Isn't it obvious


mr. G?
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously

"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 01
Posts: 4567
ESO: Garja

11 Oct 2017, 18:18

yup
User avatar
Turkey HUMMAN
Skirmisher
Posts: 197
ESO: HUMMAN

11 Oct 2017, 18:21

Grudge match incoming!
Kaiser aztec vs garja germany

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Patch Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests