Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 04
ESO: EAGLEMUT

22 Dec 2017, 21:10

Hello everyone, by means of this thread we would like to notify players of a couple anomalies that might be encountered on the current patch version. We want to ensure an even playing field on EP and our events, which is why we wish to make all players aware through this summary. You can, of course, expect a future patch to remedy these problems altogether. All items listed here concern the ESOC Standard Supremacy Patch only.

Unintended changes/bugs
Update: all of those have since been fixed in EP 4.2.
fixed

Unlisted changes (changes that were left out of patch notes, but shall be preserved)
- 140f "sunflower" treasure reward reduced to 130f
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

06 Apr 2018, 12:42

I should mark it here, then: the newly-modified Admiralty home-city shipment doesn't affect the Imperial Frigate upgrade.
sirmusket wrote:pecelot major :hehe:
France Aykin Haraka
Dragoon
ESO: Aykin / Tit

16 Apr 2018, 22:43

Yo,

I saw that Ottomans consulate with India, the 3 Hussards have only 10% res ( range) instead of 20%
!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoilIo ... wiryG-VNqQ
"No tit and kynesie no party :cry: :cry: :cry:"
- r4go
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

16 Apr 2018, 22:55

I was led to believe playing the British civilization would grant access to the moesbar UI. What gives, Zoimart?!
PR: 9
CC: 0
Venezuela Hazza54321
Jaeger

18 Apr 2018, 02:22

Yea give india another buff
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
France Aykin Haraka
Dragoon
ESO: Aykin / Tit

18 Apr 2018, 15:41

yes
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoilIo ... wiryG-VNqQ
"No tit and kynesie no party :cry: :cry: :cry:"
- r4go
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
GameRanger Id: 5529322

18 Apr 2018, 16:00

Imo the 140f should be 110f, 130f is still too much. It's so damn easy to take.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

18 Apr 2018, 16:50

It is possible that 10% rr was intended because of how good vet 3 huss would be otherwise. Ugly but intended. Can consider the change but, again, it's not an EP bug.
As for 140f, given the treasure standard on EP it is nothing special really. HP treasure set often includes 60f, 80f, 35f as well, which is highly unlikely to be taken by the same player. Surely adding up one of these with 140f can have a disruptive impact on the game but at the same time the other player will take other good treasures, not necessarily food, but maybe even better than those.
Then again, what I just said could be an argunent against touching the treasure at all. Since we already changed 140f once we can as well just make it both less potentially problematic and more consistent in regard to guardian strenght. The original 140f is basically a 60f + a comanchero. That comanchero alone is definetely no as strong as 3 coyotes (80f), even considering the extra value from the combination with the remaining 2 coyotes. 1 comanchero is generally associated with 55g, woth gold being a inflationated resource on HP specific treasure set (free beaver coin treasures). Because of that it is not worth an amount of food equivalent to 55g but rather signifciantly less. Keeping in consideration the 35f treasure (1 coyote) I'd say it is worth somethong like 50-60f so 110-120f seems more appropriate.
Venezuela Hazza54321
Jaeger

18 Apr 2018, 17:00

its more about the time to take it
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
France Rikikipu
ESOC Dev Team
ESO: p-of

18 Apr 2018, 18:19

It's not really a linear situation because of the crackshot or special ability. The comanchero is just irrelevant here. It may be a monster trucck, it wouldn't change anything. At the end it's close to be 140f for 2 coyotes
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

18 Apr 2018, 18:36

Well, there is still the cost opportunity of the crackshot. You can take 80f without it but with140f you are most certainly failing to collect it without crackshot.
115f (80+35f) seems more appropriate.
Germany Lukas_L99
Lancer
ESO: Lukas_L99

18 Apr 2018, 19:22

On the treaty patch tomahawks can not build stuff after sending the battlefield construction card, while aenna and forest prowlers can.

Since the big button doesn't affect their range on both EP and TP, I am assuming that building bug also exists on the EP.

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Patch Discussion”