New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

31 Dec 2015, 21:36

mnogud wrote:
zoom wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Isn't the basic design of artillery to punish tech-disadvantages?

yes but if u compare sowar base attack and hp, they suck compared to other age 2 cav, so a 1.5 multiplier seems meaningful

Who is talking about Sowars?
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

01 Jan 2016, 03:54

I think zambs need a small bonus vs art in colonial, theyre too slow to go to fortress themselves and so they have nothing to deal with those falcs or other ffs
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger

01 Jan 2016, 07:41

Jerom wrote:I was talking about zambs all the time.... And going full zamb could be good against spain.

nah, I think it'd mostly tweak the match up against France. Would possibly make them beat spain I guess.[/quote]
You're not going to make sowars vs spain.[/quote]I was talking about zambs all the time.... And going full zamb could be good against spain.[/quote]

I was struggling vs your full zambs (i think u won like 3 games then I won like 2) and I think it would completely rek somebody who doesnt play spain at all but ultimately I don't think it's great. What was your BO anyway any why not slow karni instead of 10/10?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

01 Jan 2016, 10:13

Garja wrote:Sowar and other asian cav are more hard counters than all around units. Sowar is fine as it is. India has all type of units in age2 which is their strenght. They're not by any mean weak against age3 units.

Sowars are weaker than hussards, they attack more, that's true but cav's goal is to tank damages which is something sowars can't do.
Netherlands Jerom
Ninja
Donator 03

01 Jan 2016, 13:32

ovi12 wrote:
Jerom wrote:I was talking about zambs all the time.... And going full zamb could be good against spain.

I was struggling vs your full zambs (i think u won like 3 games then I won like 2) and I think it would completely rek somebody who doesnt play spain at all but ultimately I don't think it's great. What was your BO anyway any why not slow karni instead of 10/10?

Lol I was just messing around with build orders a bit and it seemed to work pretty well.

I thought zambs had a bonus against falcs though haha..

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
Great Britain Panmaster
Skirmisher

01 Jan 2016, 23:40

Does the patch fix actual errors in age3y.exe or is it just a unit stats mod? I would very much like to obtain the source code for the .exe.

Known issues:
Sound volume settings reset when game window minimised
Printscreen
China recorded game aura
German advanced dock card
Zweihanders +10%hp. Probably should be 15%.
TAD AI Reference Guide
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

02 Jan 2016, 12:22

Please detail "Printscreen" and "German Advanced Dock".
United States of America musketeer925
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

02 Jan 2016, 20:14

Panmaster wrote:Does the patch fix actual errors in age3y.exe or is it just a unit stats mod? I would very much like to obtain the source code for the .exe.

Known issues:
Sound volume settings reset when game window minimised
Printscreen
China recorded game aura
German advanced dock card
Zweihanders +10%hp. Probably should be 15%.

We don't have the source code for the age3y.exe. The only modifications we've made to that have been through hex editing.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team

03 Jan 2016, 06:40

The seperate exe allows us to keep your RE patch easy to launch and play. You will notice an RMF folder as well which contains the ESOC maps. You can almost think of the patch as another expansion.
Netherlands Jerom
Ninja
Donator 03

07 Jan 2016, 01:14

Id like to see goon range resistance from 30 to 25 be considered as a change.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02

11 Jan 2016, 16:00

Jerom wrote:Id like to see goon range resistance from 30 to 25 be considered as a change.

This or:

Counter infantry rifling--->Counter faggotgoon shooting
Gives 3x also to light cavalry (or 2.5x) and 3x to heavy inf and cost raised to 300w 300g. That would make a lot of sense in team games, dunno about 1v1.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

11 Jan 2016, 19:55

Jerom wrote:Id like to see goon range resistance from 30 to 25 be considered as a change.

isn't the goon resistance already nerfed to 20%
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

12 Jan 2016, 06:11

thebritish wrote:

No.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

12 Jan 2016, 07:15

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
thebritish wrote:

No.

Then why everyone said before goons are nerfed?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Great Britain Panmaster
Skirmisher

13 Jan 2016, 14:36

zoom wrote:Please detail "Printscreen" and "German Advanced Dock".

The German advanced dock card doesn't provide the same benefits as all the other advanced dock cards for the other civs according to the description.

I forgot the other known issues:
-Culverins pack up and move to a target instead of moving and firing
-Unit getting stuck inside buildings and walls
-Settlers building only wall stacks and missing the segments due to lag when there's a massive battle
-Heavy cannons missing due to lag when there's a massive battle
TAD AI Reference Guide
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

13 Jan 2016, 14:51

Thanks.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

13 Jan 2016, 17:15

Remove the automatic stance changes from the cannon type units. I mean once i set them bomber mode no way to change back limber mode automatically. You could only change modes manually.
It could prevent the most annoying cannon bug...
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

13 Jan 2016, 17:36

Dsy wrote:Remove the automatic stance changes from the cannon type units. I mean once i set them bomber mode no way to change back limber mode automatically. You could only change modes manually.

That's a good idea but idk if it's doable
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

look wrote:Detail, garja was cattle for slaughter in my hands.

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

13 Jan 2016, 17:41

Dsy wrote:Remove the automatic stance changes from the cannon type units. I mean once i set them bomber mode no way to change back limber mode automatically. You could only change modes manually.

+1

It annoys me too, but i doubt that ep can make those changes, because they are engine related.
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

13 Jan 2016, 23:48

Pirates from the saloon are bugged, their speed isn't halved when they are in cover mode, and they don't snare other units when they attack. Also I already said that but arsonists miss the "mercenary" tag, which means they don't benefit from the german "advanced mercs" card, and don't get countered by spies / ninjas.

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

13 Jan 2016, 23:58

Kaiserklein wrote:Pirates from the saloon are bugged, their speed isn't halved when they are in cover mode, and they don't snare other units when they attack. Also I already said that but arsonists miss the "mercenary" tag, which means they don't benefit from the german "advanced mercs" card, and don't get countered by spies / ninjas.
+1. Also it would be cool if "Fencing Shool" and "Riding School" could affect the mercenaries.
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02

14 Jan 2016, 00:01

Kaiserklein wrote:Pirates from the saloon are bugged, their speed isn't halved when they are in cover mode, and they don't snare other units when they attack. Also I already said that but arsonists miss the "mercenary" tag, which means they don't benefit from the german "advanced mercs" card, and don't get countered by spies / ninjas.

like someone would use pirates anyway xd
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

14 Jan 2016, 00:25

somppukunkku wrote:

like someone would use pirates anyway xd

Yeah they suck lol, but 350 hp at range with 5 speed is really tanky
Also I'm sure aiz sometimes uses them as well

Mimsy for President wrote:
+1. Also it would be cool if "Fencing Shool" and "Riding School" could affect the mercenaries.

They already do, since mercs are either tagged as infantry or cavalry (except Lil bombards ofc)

Isle of Man iCourt
Retired Contributor
ESO: iCourt

14 Jan 2016, 08:43

Kaiserklein wrote:

That's a good idea but idk if it's doable

That actually could be doable. Would require rummaging through the .bar files but seems viable.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

14 Jan 2016, 14:06

Kaiserklein wrote:
Mimsy for President wrote:

They already do, since mercs are either tagged as infantry or cavalry (except Lil bombards ofc)
Really ? I didn't know. But it doesn't work for ronins when you send Fencing School.

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Patch Discussion”