User avatar
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer
Posts: 768

13 Jan 2016, 17:41

Dsy wrote:Remove the automatic stance changes from the cannon type units. I mean once i set them bomber mode no way to change back limber mode automatically. You could only change modes manually.
It could prevent the most annoying cannon bug...


+1

It annoys me too, but i doubt that ep can make those changes, because they are engine related.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
Posts: 5268
Location: Paris
GameRanger Id: 5529322

13 Jan 2016, 23:48

Pirates from the saloon are bugged, their speed isn't halved when they are in cover mode, and they don't snare other units when they attack. Also I already said that but arsonists miss the "mercenary" tag, which means they don't benefit from the german "advanced mercs" card, and don't get countered by spies / ninjas.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger
Posts: 3680

13 Jan 2016, 23:58

Kaiserklein wrote:Pirates from the saloon are bugged, their speed isn't halved when they are in cover mode, and they don't snare other units when they attack. Also I already said that but arsonists miss the "mercenary" tag, which means they don't benefit from the german "advanced mercs" card, and don't get countered by spies / ninjas.
+1. Also it would be cool if "Fencing Shool" and "Riding School" could affect the mercenaries.
User avatar
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02
Posts: 1689

14 Jan 2016, 00:01

Kaiserklein wrote:Pirates from the saloon are bugged, their speed isn't halved when they are in cover mode, and they don't snare other units when they attack. Also I already said that but arsonists miss the "mercenary" tag, which means they don't benefit from the german "advanced mercs" card, and don't get countered by spies / ninjas.

like someone would use pirates anyway xd
Image
When I win, it's with homo, illegal and wrong strats.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
Posts: 5268
Location: Paris
GameRanger Id: 5529322

14 Jan 2016, 00:25

somppukunkku wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Pirates from the saloon are bugged, their speed isn't halved when they are in cover mode, and they don't snare other units when they attack. Also I already said that but arsonists miss the "mercenary" tag, which means they don't benefit from the german "advanced mercs" card, and don't get countered by spies / ninjas.

like someone would use pirates anyway xd

Yeah they suck lol, but 350 hp at range with 5 speed is really tanky
Also I'm sure aiz sometimes uses them as well

Mimsy for President wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Pirates from the saloon are bugged, their speed isn't halved when they are in cover mode, and they don't snare other units when they attack. Also I already said that but arsonists miss the "mercenary" tag, which means they don't benefit from the german "advanced mercs" card, and don't get countered by spies / ninjas.
+1. Also it would be cool if "Fencing Shool" and "Riding School" could affect the mercenaries.

They already do, since mercs are either tagged as infantry or cavalry (except Lil bombards ofc)
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Isle of Man iCourt
Retired Contributor
Posts: 526
ESO: iCourt
Location: San Jose, California

14 Jan 2016, 08:43

Kaiserklein wrote:
Dsy wrote:Remove the automatic stance changes from the cannon type units. I mean once i set them bomber mode no way to change back limber mode automatically. You could only change modes manually.
It could prevent the most annoying cannon bug...

That's a good idea but idk if it's doable


That actually could be doable. Would require rummaging through the .bar files but seems viable.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger
Posts: 3680

14 Jan 2016, 14:06

Kaiserklein wrote:
Mimsy for President wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Pirates from the saloon are bugged, their speed isn't halved when they are in cover mode, and they don't snare other units when they attack. Also I already said that but arsonists miss the "mercenary" tag, which means they don't benefit from the german "advanced mercs" card, and don't get countered by spies / ninjas.
+1. Also it would be cool if "Fencing Shool" and "Riding School" could affect the mercenaries.

They already do, since mercs are either tagged as infantry or cavalry (except Lil bombards ofc)
Really ? I didn't know. But it doesn't work for ronins when you send Fencing School.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
Posts: 5268
Location: Paris
GameRanger Id: 5529322

14 Jan 2016, 14:52

Mimsy for President wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Show hidden quotes

They already do, since mercs are either tagged as infantry or cavalry (except Lil bombards ofc)
Really ? I didn't know. But it doesn't work for ronins when you send Fencing School.

Trust me it does
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7414
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

14 Jan 2016, 14:56

Mimsy for President wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Show hidden quotes

They already do, since mercs are either tagged as infantry or cavalry (except Lil bombards ofc)
Really ? I didn't know. But it doesn't work for ronins when you send Fencing School.

What civilization in this game can train Ronin and has Fencing School?
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3781

14 Jan 2016, 15:01

zoom wrote:What civilization in this game can train Ronin and has Fencing School?

almost all civs can
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7414
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

14 Jan 2016, 15:03

Oh. Am I confusing Dance Halls with the Japanese card then?
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3781

14 Jan 2016, 15:05

zoom wrote:Oh. Am I confusing Dance Halls with the Japanese card then?

yup.
instead of ronins, japan gets Yojimbo (the name is not correct , i know)
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
Posts: 5268
Location: Paris
GameRanger Id: 5529322

14 Jan 2016, 15:06

Idk but thebritish just showed better knowledge about aoe than you zoi. Uninstall
(All euro civs except otto can, to be more accurate)
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger
Posts: 3680

14 Jan 2016, 15:07

Kaiserklein wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Really ? I didn't know. But it doesn't work for ronins when you send Fencing School.

Trust me it does
True. Nevermind.
User avatar
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah
Posts: 1845

14 Jan 2016, 15:14

Kaiserklein wrote:Idk but thebritish just showed better knowledge about aoe than you zoi. Uninstall
(All euro civs except otto can, to be more accurate)

+1
User avatar
Switzerland Method_man714
Lancer
Posts: 510

19 Jan 2016, 16:35

Kaiserklein wrote:People just overrate germany so hard... The simple fact they always semi ff means they are so predictable and people can counter strat them. Just like china ff isn't that op because people will expect it. While otto is really op (at least on re) because it has several op options.

You know Germans op when the only person defending them plays 100% Germans
I chose this avatar so i cant see the haters
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 4197

19 Jan 2016, 16:53

i think theyre abit overrated tbh
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
Posts: 5268
Location: Paris
GameRanger Id: 5529322

19 Jan 2016, 17:10

Method_man714 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:People just overrate germany so hard... The simple fact they always semi ff means they are so predictable and people can counter strat them. Just like china ff isn't that op because people will expect it. While otto is really op (at least on re) because it has several op options.

You know Germans op when the only person defending them plays 100% Germans


I don't play 100% germans at all, and I'm far from being the only one to say they are overrated. They're strong for sure, but not OP. For example I win a lot when I'm french vs germany, while many people say ger >> fre, because they are passive
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3781

19 Jan 2016, 17:13

before people were saying french was the only counter to Germans, and now german is OP while none of those civs changed
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger
Posts: 3680

19 Jan 2016, 17:32

Nobody said french counter germans. Maybe when they got 6 cdb start :3
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
Posts: 6405
Location: France

19 Jan 2016, 17:35

Germany is the top civ, people can't deny it.
User avatar
Switzerland Method_man714
Lancer
Posts: 510

19 Jan 2016, 18:33

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Germany is the top civ, people can't deny it.

*In your humble opinion
I chose this avatar so i cant see the haters
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
Posts: 6405
Location: France

19 Jan 2016, 18:58

Method_man714 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Germany is the top civ, people can't deny it.

*In your humble opinion

I'm diarouga, no need to be humble noob.
User avatar
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah
Posts: 1845

19 Jan 2016, 19:14

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Method_man714 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Germany is the top civ, people can't deny it.

*In your humble opinion

I'm diarouga, no need to be humble noob.

damn, shots fired there
User avatar
Switzerland Method_man714
Lancer
Posts: 510

19 Jan 2016, 20:22

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Method_man714 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Germany is the top civ, people can't deny it.

*In your humble opinion

I'm diarouga, no need to be humble noob.

Why be good at life when you can be good at Age of empires
I chose this avatar so i cant see the haters

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Patch Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest