ESOC Patch suggestions, comments and discussion

No Flag ypUnitDiscipleAura
Crossbow

Enlist Irregulars

Post by ypUnitDiscipleAura »

indian jap Enlist Irregulars the second supply 10ypIrregular(300g 300f) 10 ypPeasants( 300g 300f) cost too much, According to the normal price,10ypIrregular(200g 200f) 10 ypPeasants( 200g 200f)
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Re: ESOC Patch suggestions, comments and discussion

Post by Vinyanyérë »

@ypUnitDiscipleAura I am sorry, but I am having a hard time understanding what you are talking about. Can you please try to be a little bit more clear with what you are proposing? Can you also put all of your suggestions into one post instead of making a new post every time you have a new thing to say?
duck
:mds:
imo
Crossbow

fix monkdiaciple 光环

chinese idea
1.ypUnitDiscipleAura can be solved in pefect way,in the esoc patch4.1,ypUnitDiscipleAura add hitpoint and damage 10% for monkdisciple to avoid bug . what exciting the bug can be solved in simple way,
in the file civs
send the second monk( ypMonkChinese2) replace the first monk( ypMonkChinese), Walk the Rice Paper card send ypMonkChinese in the age4(original ypMonkChinese2). ypMonkChinese2 is the second monk,ypMonkChinese is the first monk in aoe3 . we exchanging order,the bug disappear.
we should do some work in file( techtreey,civs) attachment 17-24

2.WhitePagoda is building for monk and monkdisple,can consider train monk and monkdisple
3.cancel monkdisple ability toMake Disciple(not like fight with Zombies)
4 we can consider replace xpCoyoteMan with AbstractCoyoteMan for buff in the file protoy,only monkdisple and xpCoyoteMan have AbstractCoyoteMan tag(like heavy cavalry),
4.fix monk and monkdisple CoverHandAttack to have Critical Strike ability(Locking ability like Area attack)
5.fix ypMonkChinese2 ypMonasteryCriticalUpgrade to correct (Critical Strike 40%) in Monastery age4 tech. attachment 17-18
6.blockhouse(ConsulateRussians) is a Infantry Barracks ,train OldHanArmy,TerritorialArmysupply ,supply upgrade ChuKoNu, QiangPikeman ,Arquebusier ,Changdao
7Village Defenses (YPHCVillageShooty) in chn card in age2,Village Defenses card supply 2 ypPeasants (50g 50f) 2 ypIrregulars (80g 80f)cost too much, According to the normal price ,2 ypPeasants(40g 40f) 2 ypIrregulars (40g 40f)
Attachments
fix techtreef 3
fix techtreef 3
ep techtreef 3
ep techtreef 3
fix techtreef 2
fix techtreef 2
ep techtreef 2
ep techtreef 2
fix techtreef 1
fix techtreef 1
ep techtreef 1
ep techtreef 1
fix civs
fix civs
ep civs
ep civs
Crossbow

Re: 中心补丁建议、评论和讨论

Vinyanenya wrote:@ypUnitDiscipleAura I am sorry, but I am having a hard time understanding what you are talking about. Can you please try to be a little bit more clear with what you are proposing? Can you also put all of your suggestions into one post instead of making a new post every time you have a new thing to say?

ok,i will do my best。thanks ^_^
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Vinyanenya wrote:@ypUnitDiscipleAura I am sorry, but I am having a hard time understanding what you are talking about. Can you please try to be a little bit more clear with what you are proposing? Can you also put all of your suggestions into one post instead of making a new post every time you have a new thing to say?

he literally has his agenda in his nickname, u blind???
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

The only relevant kid here is @EAGLEMUT. As long as he understands, it doesn't really matter whether some duck-daniels does.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

New suggestion:
Make a button in option controls -> delete all hotkeys. So painful when reinstall the game and it takes 1 hour to remove all default awful hotkeys one by one to not interfere with my new ones.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Just don't allow conflicts, and every new hotkey you set will erase all the other ones using the same key?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Dsy wrote:New suggestion:
Make a button in option controls -> delete all hotkeys. So painful when reinstall the game and it takes 1 hour to remove all default awful hotkeys one by one to not interfere with my new ones.

Tips : You can save your hotkey setup between installations, so no need to rebind your hotkeys in every install.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Dont allow conflict doesnt work since the game can add same key to find building as make units without conflict... So if i want to search e building then with duch i could train envoy instead since tc was selected.
I didnt know that i can save. However if somebody new he has to delte them on by one...
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Honestly I don't even see how it's possible to have that problem anyway...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Envoy rushing strats are ruined! Thats the problem
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

Dsy wrote:Dont allow conflict doesnt work since the game can add same key to find building as make units without conflict... So if i want to search e building then with duch i could train envoy instead since tc was selected.
I didnt know that i can save. However if somebody new he has to delte them on by one...

I had a similar problem. So the thing about the "allow conflicts" key is that it works usually for that page of hotkeys only, not for all the pages. So if you're under "Building Construction Hotkeys" and you pick E for your town center, and at the same time you have E for "Train Envoy" in "Town Center Hotkeys" then pressing the E key will both select your town center and train an envoy. I imagine this is what you want to avoid right? The only way to fix this is to manual change hotkeys that are conflicting with one another.

Another conflict I had was when trying to build an artillery foundary (hotkey E for me) with a villager it would instead just snap to my tc instead of building the art found. I was not allowing conflicts on my hotkeys so at first i was confused but then came to realize what was happening.

Also one last tip, to erase a hotkey use the allow conflict trick. For example, if you wanna delete the bell key on the town center then make the "eject garrisoned unit" the same hotkey while allowing conflicts, now they both have the same key. Then turn off "Allow conflicts" and remap "eject garrisoned unit" to the same key you just did a few seconds ago, this will make it so you have deleted your town center bell hotkey, and you can remap the other key to whatever you want which includes your old bell hotkey.
De Funk
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Unfortunately global hotkeys take precedence over local ones. Finding units/buildings are global hotkeys (meaning that they don't require you to have any specific thing selected) but hotkeys for training and building are not global. This is why finding your TC takes precedence over building your artillery foundry. This has nothing to do with "only that page of hotkeys".
Pay more attention to detail.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Hidddy_ wrote:
Dsy wrote:Dont allow conflict doesnt work since the game can add same key to find building as make units without conflict... So if i want to search e building then with duch i could train envoy instead since tc was selected.

I had a similar problem. So the thing about the "allow conflicts" key is that it works usually for that page of hotkeys only, not for all the pages. So if you're under "Building Construction Hotkeys" and you pick E for your town center, and at the same time you have E for "Train Envoy" in "Town Center Hotkeys" then pressing the E key will both select your town center and train an envoy. I imagine this is what you want to avoid right? The only way to fix this is to manual change hotkeys that are conflicting with one another.

Another conflict I had was when trying to build an artillery foundary (hotkey E for me) with a villager it would instead just snap to my tc instead of building the art found. I was not allowing conflicts on my hotkeys so at first i was confused but then came to realize what was happening.

Also one last tip, to erase a hotkey use the allow conflict trick. For example, if you wanna delete the bell key on the town center then make the "eject garrisoned unit" the same hotkey while allowing conflicts, now they both have the same key. Then turn off "Allow conflicts" and remap "eject garrisoned unit" to the same key you just did a few seconds ago, this will make it so you have deleted your town center bell hotkey, and you can remap the other key to whatever you want which includes your old bell hotkey.

I had a good solution. I changed all hotkeys to "ű" which i never use and start it from scratch. But its painfully long time to do.
Basicly i dont see the point why everything has hotkeys originally. Im sure people use only ctrl groups as original hotkeys. Others are just for making conflits and trouble.
Saw other guy on yt video also asked how can delete all hotkeys to start with a clear page, but unfortunately there is no fast solution for that.

And i found the file where it saves. But it saves all other options aswell. So there is no option to replace the file. I guess it works if i copy the text somewhere and replace only the hotkeys later. But i find it a bit "nasty" solution. But it might work.
But for a new player i dont think there is other way to fix hotkeys but remove originals one by one. Since he/she wont do magic in game files as a noob i guess.:D
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol like 3/4 of my hotkeys are the original ones. Honestly man you're just fapping on useless stuff imo.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Wtf why this thar desert spawns other player with 30 trees behind base and other player 0?

with some civs its nice to have only forward trees around 30 range from TC
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

just revert fishing boats back to 100w...

beyond retarded change, idk wo got that glorious idea -.-
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

"REVERT!"

"BEYOND RETARDED!"

>muh reason
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

deleted_user wrote:"REVERT!"

"BEYOND RETARDED!"

>muh reason

was it your idea?^^
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

knusch wrote:
deleted_user wrote:"REVERT!"

"BEYOND RETARDED!"

>muh reason

was it your idea?^^

Hardly. Not relevant either way XD XD
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

The main problem with 70w is that it makes schooner card useless, and that's a terrible change.
It should be 80w and 40w respectively for default and post-schooners cost. TAD card for fishing boats should be something in between.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

A reasonable, proposed change!

If it makes schooners useless, a card which was already very rarely sent, is it negatively impacting balance as it is now? In 1v1.

Or should the change be changed because it has simply made a card unfavorable?

Or is it making team unbalanced?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

It should be changed because 1) removes a design aspect of the game (need to send a card to fully exploit water boom) and 2) because it arises balance concerns since now every civ can water boom in the same way (especially with all warship nerfs).
Simply put, current situation is not optimal. It may be preferable over the previous situation (to improve water play overall) but it is far from good.
Image Image Image
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

It means everyciv dont need to invest in a card to fish boom, so french could still cav but with a dock and extra vills