India vs Dutch on ESOC FP

India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

jerom wrote:600w 600g 300e 5 sepoy would hit too late. Dutch is up after like the third shipment.
Yeah, it is too late without a transition TP. That''s why Dutch just win this MU on FP, they are just too fast on it, and on a non tp map it is official win for them, I guess.

idk what else can India do. 4 sowar 7 sepoy rush just doesn''t work, Dutch already have like 5-10 skirm force, he calls minuteman and 8 pikeman and laughs. In age 3 it is even less possible to win.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

garja wrote:
subzero wrote:It makes more sense to play the best way to play a match up rather than to find a strat that fit your game style.

Kynesie waterboom builds, Black_XIII_T/spider_xiande Japan, Nayuki 20 Lil bombard Dutch FI, piroshiki FF, setugen port FI are strategies that fit their respective players style, but they arent the best ways to play vs one or all civs.

All I want to say is that why try something imperfect if you can try something perfect, i.e. you can play the best way to win rather than making your victory harder by doing something else.

India is better civ than Dutch overall. I agree. Still India dont beat Dutch (On EP im sure they really dont), because Dutch is one of the fair MU to India.

I tested out different timings vs my friend. A TP while aging, market ups, 600w/600g/300e(into otto hussars, late vils)/5 sepoys pretty much worked, as diarrhea told. This worked pretty nicely vs Germany and China too.
Im talking about MUs that can be won in more than one way. Certain strategies that are considered the best are not accessible for all level of play.
Also I was focusing on the need to understand the general ideas behind a civ/strat rather than copying a build blindly.
Okay. I get it.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...