cheat is magic?

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

cheat is magic?

Post by fei123456 »

i played with bpdscolony in the FAN PATCH tonight. he said he wanna show me some magic and i said frienship is magic and suddenly the map is all white and i quited.
believe it or not. ill show you the screenshot later.
is the new fp really anti-cheat?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

cheat is magic?

Post by gibson »

It is not
No Flag irage
Musketeer

cheat is magic?

Post by irage »

Lol , I already told u it is not , u can cheat in EP as well , and u cant stop it or patch it, only Microsoft can do it( ie if they release a new patch)
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

cheat is magic?

Post by edeholland »

It's a known problem, will be fixed shortly probably.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

cheat is magic?

Post by fei123456 »

lol. i thought i was the first one to know this.
bpdscolony is magic.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

cheat is magic?

Post by zoom »

It will be adressed in the next update very soon.
No Flag irage
Musketeer

cheat is magic?

Post by irage »

bpdscolony is god XD
No Flag irage
Musketeer

cheat is magic?

Post by irage »

zoom wrote:It will be adressed in the next update very soon.
Bro , it cant be addressed , mark my words or we can probably bet on it too.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

cheat is magic?

Post by gibson »

irage wrote:

Id bet money it will be addressed. The current anti cheat system is actually a borderline genius idea that just needs to be tweaked a little to work consistently.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

cheat is magic?

Post by zoom »

irage wrote:
Good one, son. You just wait a short time. You just wait...
No Flag irage
Musketeer

cheat is magic?

Post by irage »

@gibson , do u even know what u are talking, some things cant be changed, a game developer never gives full access to code to guys who can mod and these guys don't have access to patch it , patching it here means is to create a CRC mismatch which they cant do, the way anti cheat works here is they read ur files and compare with version they have , if it is different , a pop-up comes out saying ur reported( which is a joke coz they don't actually get the username of person who tried it , it just a hard-coded message)>' It is not a genius idea, its plain and simple ^^
No Flag irage
Musketeer

cheat is magic?

Post by irage »

zoom wrote:
irage wrote:Bro , it cant be addressed , mark my words or we can probably bet on it too.
Good one, son. You just wait a short time. You just wait...
Sure bro , I am actually waiting for the updated patch, need to see the " MAGIC" :P and regarding good luck , the developers need it if they are to get the anti cheat working
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

cheat is magic?

Post by gibson »

irage wrote:@gibson , do u even know what u are talking, some things cant be changed, a game developer never gives full access to code to guys who can mod and these guys don''t have access to patch it , patching it here means is to create a CRC mismatch which they cant do, the way anti cheat works here is they read ur files and compare with version they have , if it is different , a pop-up comes out saying ur reported( which is a joke coz they don''t actually get the username of person who tried it , it just a hard-coded message)> It is not a genius idea, its plain and simple ^^

yes and your game stops......its a good idea that for some reason doesn''t really work well, however I''m sure they will get it working better in an upcoming update
No Flag irage
Musketeer

cheat is magic?

Post by irage »

gibson wrote:
irage wrote:@gibson , do u even know what u are talking, some things cant be changed, a game developer never gives full access to code to guys who can mod and these guys dont have access to patch it , patching it here means is to create a CRC mismatch which they cant do, the way anti cheat works here is they read ur files and compare with version they have , if it is different , a pop-up comes out saying ur reported( which is a joke coz they dont actually get the username of person who tried it , it just a hard-coded message)>' It is not a genius idea, its plain and simple ^^
yes and your game stops......its a good idea that for some reason doesnt really work well, however Im sure they will get it working better in an upcoming update
Ye they did come up with something which is appreciable, and I am not in favor of cheating either, it sucks if everybody makes trucks , no point playing the game, but the issue here is its hard to stop it, u just need to inject the ui files dynamically , ie once the game starts , how do u stop that , u cannot , else u need softwares to find out user info , thats is more server related info , u need server related session ids for that( basically thats how eso finds out if a user has map hacked), Microsoft wont release that code to be tweaked, its private basically . Atleast on RE, few used to gtet banned , now cheaters can go on troll mode on QS and u cant even ban them coz the patch is not official, well just saying .....
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

cheat is magic?

Post by Marco1698 »

irage wrote:bpdscolony is god XD

yes he''s the God of the noobs
No Flag irage
Musketeer

cheat is magic?

Post by irage »

I know he hacks , but he is a better player than u marco , ur just a noob basher

cheat is magic?

Post by Marco1698 »

This patch is not anti cheat. Check this

http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameS ... _Supremacy

This game has the length of 4 minutes. This was played rated on the patch. 25 musk at 4 min? Wow
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

cheat is magic?

Post by gibson »

Shots fired
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

cheat is magic?

Post by musketeer925 »

Sorry about this guys, I broke the anticheat features in the 1.00.1 update. Will fix in the next update.

I assure you we're not lying to you guys about its existence, I've spent like two months developing it.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

cheat is magic?

Post by zoom »

irage wrote:
zoom wrote:Good one, son. You just wait a short time. You just wait...
Sure bro , I am actually waiting for the updated patch, need to see the " MAGIC" :P and regarding good luck , the developers need it if they are to get the anti cheat working
Dont need luck. You just watch.

cheat is magic?

Post by Marco1698 »

irage wrote:I know he hacks , but he is a better player than u marco , ur just a noob basher

hahaha

cheat is magic?

Post by Marco1698 »

irage wrote:I know he hacks , but he is a better player than u marco , ur just a noob basher

I am sure you are bpd with another acc. Anyway,no bpd is max a capt without cheats
No Flag irage
Musketeer

cheat is magic?

Post by irage »

zoom wrote:
irage wrote:Sure bro , I am actually waiting for the updated patch, need to see the " MAGIC" :P and regarding good luck , the developers need it if they are to get the anti cheat working
Dont need luck. You just watch.
I understand musketeer having confidence in his work , but guys like u , lol , funny kids
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

cheat is magic?

Post by _H2O »

The original anticheat worked, with the latest update we pushed trying to help people with custom UI's there was a hole. Its going to be fixed in the next update.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

cheat is magic?

Post by zoom »

irage wrote:
zoom wrote:Dont need luck. You just watch.
I understand musketeer having confidence in his work , but guys like u , lol , funny kids
Guys like me have confidence in his work. Funny kid...