Patch games scheduling

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Patch games scheduling

Post by momuuu »

aoefan4life wrote:It''s not easy to get games unless you''re in the club.

wanna form a club with me then?
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Patch games scheduling

Post by aoefan4life »

jerom wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:Its not easy to get games unless youre in the club.
wanna form a club with me then?
I just logged on and found all games are CRC mismatch. The club isnt online where its 5/6(in hosted game) where I have a slight chance it wasnt a rehost. What club are you proposing?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Patch games scheduling

Post by momuuu »

aoefan4life wrote:
jerom wrote:wanna form a club with me then?
I just logged on and found all games are CRC mismatch. The club isnt online where its 5/6(in hosted game) where I have a slight chance it wasnt a rehost. What club are you proposing?

a we play games together club?
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Patch games scheduling

Post by Papist »

zoom wrote:
papist wrote:Amd you guys wonder why nobody wants to play on the fp. This sort of attitude just confirms that the fp is a "by the pros, for the pros" project.
Not at all. Yet again you are making logically preposterous conclusions: It confirms that the people who say this (not all FP users) dont want to play very unfair games.

I never said you couldnt discriminate, I just pointed out that your discrimination has a price. By kicking everyone below pr 30, you are telling them that they are not welcome on the fp, and ensuring that they never use it again.

In short, high players kick people one second, then bitch and moan the next second about nobody playing the fp. But if you want to ensure that everyone stays on the RE, go right ahead.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Patch games scheduling

Post by zoom »

You're missing the point completely. Try reading it again.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Patch games scheduling

Post by princeofcarthage »

papist wrote:
zoom wrote:Not at all. Yet again you are making logically preposterous conclusions: It confirms that the people who say this (not all FP users) dont want to play very unfair games.

I never said you couldnt discriminate, I just pointed out that your discrimination has a price. By kicking everyone below pr 30, you are telling them that they are not welcome on the fp, and ensuring that they never use it again.

In short, high players kick people one second, then bitch and moan the next second about nobody playing the fp. But if you want to ensure that everyone stays on the RE, go right ahead.
If you are 2nd lt or above majors usually let you play if there arent enough people online, but you cant expect to play in a game with 5 major+ ppl when u are just a 2nd.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Patch games scheduling

Post by n0el »

Back on topic.

Does anyone play at this time of day?
mad cuz bad
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Patch games scheduling

Post by gibson »

mmcnoel wrote:Back on topic.

Does anyone play at this time of day?

I get on occasionally at this time. I think iv played with you a few times eso lionsden
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Patch games scheduling

Post by momuuu »

papist wrote:
zoom wrote:Not at all. Yet again you are making logically preposterous conclusions: It confirms that the people who say this (not all FP users) dont want to play very unfair games.

I would never kick lower players though when on the esoc patch. Ive specifically joined lower ranked games on ep, which I wouldnt play on re, because I didnt want them to wait ages for games.

I mean, if you join a pr30+ game as a pr20 or lower, the skill gap might be a little bit big. But theres plenty of people from pr25-30 playing that will probably not kick you.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Patch games scheduling

Post by aoefan4life »

jerom wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:I just logged on and found all games are CRC mismatch. The club isnt online where its 5/6(in hosted game) where I have a slight chance it wasnt a rehost. What club are you proposing?
a we play games together club?
Sounds good man. When I see you online Ill ask you for some games.