Patch games scheduling

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Patch games scheduling

Post by Jaeger »

Sometimes it's very difficult to find games on the patch, so I think it's useful to have a thread where people can post the hours they will be online that day so other people can plan their time accordingly and find games.

I will be online for 3-4 hours at 1-2 gmt, and then later starting at 21 gmt
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Patch games scheduling

Post by momuuu »

It aint hard. Whenever I am online you are online spamming me for games lol :x
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Patch games scheduling

Post by noissance »

It doesnt matter. You guys only allow rank 20+ into your fanpatxh games. The patch itself does but the people are "insert insult here." They automatically kick you saying "you're too low."
Error 404: Signature not found
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Patch games scheduling

Post by momuuu »

noissance wrote:It doesnt matter. You guys only allow rank 20+ into your fanpatxh games. The patch itself does but the people are "insert insult here." They automatically kick you saying "you''re too low."
I said it before, but wanna play some games with me later today then?
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Patch games scheduling

Post by yurashic »

noissance wrote:It doesnt matter. You guys only allow rank 20+ into your fanpatxh games. The patch itself does but the people are "insert insult here." They automatically kick you saying "you''re too low."

And why should they allow you to play? It is not fun to play against a player you can easily beat.

Play against people of your rank and if you are good, your rank will grow and people will no longer kick you. Basically you here are saying something like "I want to eat in an expensive restaurant but I have no money, you are bad people because you do not allow me to eat there for free".
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Patch games scheduling

Post by Jaeger »

jerom wrote:It aint hard. Whenever I am online you are online spamming me for games lol :x
Yeah, start accepting them!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Patch games scheduling

Post by Hazza54321 »

ovi12 wrote:Sometimes it''s very difficult to find games on the patch, so I think it''s useful to have a thread where people can post the hours they will be online that day so other people can plan their time accordingly and find games.?

ill be your partner ovi <3 as soon as i get fp 1.2 working
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Patch games scheduling

Post by Jaeger »

hazza54321 wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Sometimes its very difficult to find games on the patch, so I think its useful to have a thread where people can post the hours they will be online that day so other people can plan their time accordingly and find games.

ill be your partner ovi <'3 as soon as i get fp 1.2 working
we can play RE too in the meanwhile
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Patch games scheduling

Post by Papist »

yurashic wrote:
noissance wrote:It doesnt matter. You guys only allow rank 20+ into your fanpatxh games. The patch itself does but the people are "insert insult here." They automatically kick you saying "youre too low."

And why should they allow you to play? It is not fun to play against a player you can easily beat.

Play against people of your rank and if you are good, your rank will grow and people will no longer kick you. Basically you here are saying something like "I want to eat in an expensive restaurant but I have no money, you are bad people because you do not allow me to eat there for free".

Amd you guys wonder why nobody wants to play on the fp. This sort of attitude just confirms that the fp is a "by the pros, for the pros" project.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Patch games scheduling

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

papist wrote:
yurashic wrote:

Amd you guys wonder why nobody wants to play on the fp. This sort of attitude just confirms that the fp is a "by the pros, for the pros" project.

Im by no means a pro (this is proven because I think russia are a god tier 0 civ) but I can easily find games on the EP. Ill play games with anyone (unrated if you wish) if you cant find games, just send me a message on eso.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Patch games scheduling

Post by noissance »

yurashic wrote:
noissance wrote:It doesnt matter. You guys only allow rank 20+ into your fanpatxh games. The patch itself does but the people are "insert insult here." They automatically kick you saying "youre too low."

How does that analogy even work, I bought the game, I paid for it, I have a reciept for the game ("food").
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Patch games scheduling

Post by Wuangaga »

At what times do you play usually and are the people that kick you active on this forum? Can''t imagine most of the guys here being so ignorant.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Patch games scheduling

Post by Jaeger »

Getting back on topic, I will be online today 21-22GMT+ for anyone who wants to play
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Patch games scheduling

Post by princeofcarthage »

But how can you expect to play in games with 5 majors? you are going to ruin the games, the side which gets you will be 2v3 for most of the part, I don''t see that being fun for them neither for you unless you get satisfaction ruining games. No one usually kicks if pr difference is 3-4 ranks, but if you are say pr16(example) you just cant expect a pr30 guy to have you in his game lol.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Patch games scheduling

Post by zoom »

papist wrote:
yurashic wrote:

Not at all. Yet again you are making logically preposterous conclusions: It confirms that the people who say this (not all FP users) dont want to play very unfair games.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Patch games scheduling

Post by yurashic »

noissance wrote:
yurashic wrote:

How does that analogy even work, I bought the game, I paid for it, I have a reciept for the game ("food").
The analogy works this way: you do not have a good enough status (rank) to eat in an expensive restaurant (higher level games). Like it is just not fun playing against worse players. It is like going to the playground and beating children, even if children want so.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Patch games scheduling

Post by zoom »

Yeah it's a terrible analogy.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Patch games scheduling

Post by Garja »

For the record I do only "allow" players of certain levels regardless of the patch. The rank thing works for both RE and EP. Just it happens that people are generally adverse to changes so they don't even try out the EP.
The idea behind this patch was to avoid this sort of "let's schedule games" system. Ideally players just sit on the EP and find each other just like they do on the RE patch. The difference is that the envinroment is much better so those who were reluctant to play rated (or play at all) now are encouraged to show up and play.
Image Image Image
Retired Contributor

Patch games scheduling

yurashic wrote:
noissance wrote:How does that analogy even work, I bought the game, I paid for it, I have a reciept for the game ("food").
The analogy works this way: you do not have a good enough status (rank) to eat in an expensive restaurant (higher level games). Like it is just not fun playing against worse players. It is like going to the playground and beating children, even if children want so.
Its a wrong example which points towards discrimination between people. It is not that only if you are rich you can eat in expensive restaurant, if you got money pay up and eat doesnt matter if you are poor. A better example would be like league 3 soccer team asking to play in premier league without first proving themselves.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Patch games scheduling

Post by evilcheadar »

That analogy only serves to make high level players look even bigger douches.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Patch games scheduling

Post by Kaiserklein »

Then try to make your mates move on the fp with you ? What can we do if pr 20- don''t want to move on the fp ?

It''s because of people like you that it''s empty. If you just cry and say higher players kick you, and then go back to re patch, yeah there will never be any pr 20- on the fp... It would be the same if someone switched from nilla to tad, and higher players kick him, so he goes back to nilla. You can''t force people to play with much lower guys, it''s boring for both the higher and the lower player. It has been this way on re as well as on the fp, and it will obviously always be this way.

Don''t get me wrong tho, I personally often teach lower players. But that''s because I like it. You can''t force other people to teach noobs if they don''t want to
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Patch games scheduling

Post by Jaeger »

I'm online now, anyone wanna play?
Retired Contributor

Patch games scheduling

Not in mood for 1v1 maybe 2v2 or 3v3
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Patch games scheduling

Post by Kaiserklein »

Ovi my love let's play <3
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Patch games scheduling

Post by aoefan4life »

It's not easy to get games unless you're in the club.