GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: EP Update 1.00.5

Post by Kaiserklein »

musketeer925 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Show hidden quotes

But they're not even open

Reboot PC and then try.

Now I don't have this bug anymore indeed. However, when I launch it, it does the "3, 2, 1, then nothing" bug. And I was surprised to see that nothing happens either when I directly open the age3f.exe...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

I have a problem with the 1.00.5 version, i downloaded the file but i can't open the installer :/, and i have the 1.00.3 version but i can't upgrade to 1.00.5 using the launcher of the old version patch 1.00.3.

I tried a lot for open the installer, but the installer gets bug and won't open, and i execute the Task Manager and i see the installer opened but i can't close it, i reboot the pc a lot of times but the installer won't execute it and install the patch :x :x
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Maybe you should disable your firewall, I know that on my comp windows defender will automatically delete the patch unless I disable it first
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Rahbek23
Crossbow

Post by Rahbek23 »

Howdy! Tried to install 1.00.5 now ran into the following error; that asian dynasties wasn't found (age3y.exe). I checked and double checked that the path I'm trying to install on 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age Of Empires 3\bin\' contains a age3y.exe, so I'm a bit stuck, and couldn't seem to see others with a similar problem. Please point me in the right direction if I missed a solution to this particular problem :-)

Also as a side note: "Dynasties" has a typo in the error message.
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

Rahbek23 wrote:Howdy! Tried to install 1.00.5 now ran into the following error; that asian dynasties wasn't found (age3y.exe). I checked and double checked that the path I'm trying to install on 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age Of Empires 3\bin\' contains a age3y.exe, so I'm a bit stuck, and couldn't seem to see others with a similar problem. Please point me in the right direction if I missed a solution to this particular problem :-)

Please post future support requests in the ESOC technical support subforum:

viewforum.php?f=110

What operating system are you on? Are you sure the path in the installer is what you think it is? Sometimes when you select a path, it then appends another folder onto the end for some reason in the actual text box -- this has caught me before. If not, I'll make a way to override the installer and install there anyway.

Thanks for the heads up on the message, though.
No Flag Rahbek23
Crossbow

Post by Rahbek23 »

musketeer925 wrote:
Rahbek23 wrote:Howdy! Tried to install 1.00.5 now ran into the following error; that asian dynasties wasn't found (age3y.exe). I checked and double checked that the path I'm trying to install on 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age Of Empires 3\bin\' contains a age3y.exe, so I'm a bit stuck, and couldn't seem to see others with a similar problem. Please point me in the right direction if I missed a solution to this particular problem :-)

Please post future support requests in the ESOC technical support subforum:

viewforum.php?f=110

What operating system are you on? Are you sure the path in the installer is what you think it is? Sometimes when you select a path, it then appends another folder onto the end for some reason in the actual text box -- this has caught me before. If not, I'll make a way to override the installer and install there anyway.

Thanks for the heads up on the message, though.

That was it. The installer automaically included a \ESOCP at the end that I had missed, making the file path invalid. Oopsie. Thanks for the help and for the future I'll put it the right place :-)
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

I installed it, when i launch it from the icon on my deskpot nothing happen...why??
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

r4go wrote:I installed it, when i launch it from the icon on my deskpot nothing happen...why??

How to request support: viewtopic.php?f=110&t=3836
Where to request support: viewforum.php?f=110
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Post by medinos »

When I instal the new 1.5b I get errors while isntalling it I ignore them and I still get CRC mismatch..
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

@medinos:

What errors?
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

I told to musketeers by pm what was my error and he solved it after few days. Thanks musketeer925!