two bugs about china

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

two bugs about china

Post by fei123456 »

1.chinese pike has only 1.5* to light infantry. that makes it impossible to play age 2 vs aztec.
euro pike has 5* cav 3.5* coyote, but chinese pike has 5*cav 1.5* coyote. this is defenitely a bug.
2.meteor hammer age 5 upgrade only give them 30% hp/attack bonus (it should be 50%).
yeah this is not that important (in supremacy) but it's still a bug.

also i suggest nerfing sepoy again :cry:
sepoy is quite op after you guys nerfed janissary and bow rider and abus and aenna. if you don't wan't them killed by tc with 2 shots please nerf their attack to 23.
also india should have 700w 700g. this will make their semiff/ff faster.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: two bugs about china

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

It's impossible to play age 2 vs any civ.

Also, qiang pikes have a higher base damage than euro pikes.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

1. it is actually x2.25 but ye might be fair to change it to 3.5
2. hp upgrade is 50% but attack is 30%. I honestly don't know why it is that way but there might be a reason. If not the case we can consider changing it.

As for India changes, everything must be tested before jumping to any conclusion.
Image Image Image
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

Couprider wrote:1.chinese pike has only 1.5* to light infantry. that makes it impossible to play age 2 vs aztec.
euro pike has 5* cav 3.5* coyote, but chinese pike has 5*cav 1.5* coyote. this is defenitely a bug.
100% agree.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Why is it a bug?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

because its a mistake made by the programmers in the data that produces an unintended result. that is, when we are assuming these units/upgrades are not supposed to be balanced as they are. WE can't ask the devs anymore, but its reasonable to assume that since EVERY OTHER imp upgrade gives 50hp+50att, that this one should too. And since the chinese pike do get x5 vs cav but only times 2,25 vs coyo, while euro pikes get x3,5, they maybe should get get x3,5 too, but as garja already pointed out, this one is more questionable. and it should be looked into cost etc more, perhaps they should get x4 vs cav instead. i dont know what the price/quality relation is
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

The only bug I know about China is : rarely happens I make an house and my villager go inside it directly, not sure why.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Cause you shift click on the house...
Image Image Image

Post by Marco1698 »

No lol its not possible shit click on house if it isn't built already.

Post by Marco1698 »

I mean if you shift click the villager should go around that building instead of enter on it
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

Marco1698 wrote:I mean if you shift click the villager should go around that building instead of enter on it

that can be defined as a bug. but it's not only for china. if you build tower/blockhouse/warhut and shift, your vill will automatically hide in the building after finishing it.
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

India isn't even a semi FF, FF civ that you need to change crates to 700g. It won't change the meta either, will just make India a bit better civ.

India has 600 wood and 600 coin shipments because a villager comes with them. They are a total 700 resources, so there's no point buffing them. 700 food is an exception which I suppose is okay, and in many games you don't even need 700 food.

I agree that sepoys are op, but it's ashi and yumi which need more nerf in late game. Making Sepoy HP to get them two-shot by TC will totally change the meta and feature of the civ so I disagree. If you want to kill sepoys under TC, just two shot with TC fire and finish it with explorer or villager chop.

If there has to be nerfs to sepoy, make their attack to 24, and it won't be issue that 6-6 sepoys at your base one shotting two villagers at once. And it won't change the meta either. I don't know in which other ways sepoys can be nerfed without nerfing the civ and preserve the meta.

Also I'd like to see fix of the auto-garrisoning bug which happens after shift clicking.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

_DB_ wrote:India isn't even a semi FF, FF civ that you need to change crates to 700g. It won't change the meta either, will just make India a bit better civ.

India has 600 wood and 600 coin shipments because a villager comes with them. They are a total 700 resources, so there's no point buffing them. 700 food is an exception which I suppose is okay, and in many games you don't even need 700 food.

I agree that sepoys are op, but it's ashi and yumi which need more nerf in late game. Making Sepoy HP to get them two-shot by TC will totally change the meta and feature of the civ so I disagree. If you want to kill sepoys under TC, just two shot with TC fire and finish it with explorer or villager chop.

If there has to be nerfs to sepoy, make their attack to 24, and it won't be issue that 6-6 sepoys at your base one shotting two villagers at once. And it won't change the meta either. I don't know in which other ways sepoys can be nerfed without nerfing the civ and preserve the meta.

Also I'd like to see fix of the auto-garrisoning bug which happens after shift clicking.

I don't think we can fix it. And I agree, india needs no buff, no nerf.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

_DB_ wrote:India isn't even a semi FF, FF civ that you need to change crates to 700g. It won't change the meta either, will just make India a bit better civ.

so nerfing abus, jani, bow rider, aenna doesn't change the meta totally?
also, why should we "preserve" the meta? i agree with preserving iro meta and we should let iro build a start tp.
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

Couprider wrote:

also, why should we "preserve" the meta? i agree with preserving iro meta and we should let iro build a start tp.

Nerfing jan HP didn't cause it to die in two shots, it still dies in 3 shots so otto can still jan rush np. But if sepoy's HP becomes 180, it will die in two shots and the rush meta's efficiency will significantly decrease by 50% (3 shots to 2 shots). The rush which can take 36 shots now only takes 24 shots with TC.

The -30 HP changed nothing much for sioux neither the aenna buff. Sioux can still bow rider semi np.

Iro meta was forced to change because the meta was very lame. Ottoman meta wasn't changed either, Otto can still go jan abus and FF. Otto was just given a new meta of silk road feature, without deleting their current metas.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

_DB_ wrote:
Couprider wrote:

Nerfing jan HP didn't cause it to die in two shots, it still dies in 3 shots so otto can still jan rush np. But if sepoy's HP becomes 180, it will die in two shots and the rush meta's efficiency will significantly decrease by 50% (3 shots to 2 shots). The rush which can take 36 shots now only takes 24 shots with TC.

The -30 HP changed nothing much for sioux neither the aenna buff. Sioux can still bow rider semi np.

Iro meta was forced to change because the meta was very lame. Ottoman meta wasn't changed either, Otto can still go jan abus and FF. Otto was just given a new meta of silk road feature, without deleting their current metas.

225hp janissary lose to sepoy in 1v1 duel. but jani still cost more resources, have less attack and shit anti-cav. is it fair?
and even veteran musk die to 2 shots of tc. why should an age 2 musk tank 3 shots?
and 30hp is nothing much? 220hp bow rider now die to 10xbow/10skirm/10musk with 1 shot. is it "nothing much"?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gogo couprider!
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Sepoy and jans cost pretty much the same btw
Image Image Image
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

Garja wrote:Sepoy and jans cost pretty much the same btw

yeah. but sepoy kill a 225hp jani with 9 shot. jan kill a sepoy with 10 shot.
also sepoy has 3*cav, jan 2*cav.
and they have brit consulate which buff sepoy hp to 209.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Ye sepoy are op
Image Image Image
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

Many euro civs with musk aren't even designed for rush purpose lol.

France, Spain, Ports, Brits are not aggressive civs. Russia's musk is just cost effective that it doesn't matter if it dies in two shots because the fact that the civ can make more musks than you can make sepoys.

And also the musk trains faster than sepoy (I don't know by how much), and russian musk even faster. Jan cost vs sepoy cost is fair in respect to gather rates of food and coin. The difference is just of 4 seconds between gathering of 10 food and 5 coin. Jans cost less coin and are therefore a bit better.

Proving that jan is few percent worse than sepoy won't decrease the effect of jan rush, which is more superior than sepoy rush.

Bow rider is fair to die in 10 xbow/10 musk/10 skirm shots lol, these units are designed to counter them. Cav shouldn't be better than anti cav for itself, so the balance is fair.

The thing I agree is on Jan's anti cav attack. We can make the multiplier to x3 to make it fair.

And what do you exactly want, coup rider? Do you want sepoys to die in 2 shots or want the sepoy's damage to decrease? How would you balance sepoy without nerfing India and the meta?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

_DB_ wrote:Many euro civs with musk aren't even designed for rush purpose lol.

France, Spain, Ports, Brits are not aggressive civs. Russia's musk is just cost effective that it doesn't matter if it dies in two shots because the fact that the civ can make more musks than you can make sepoys.

And also the musk trains faster than sepoy (I don't know by how much), and russian musk even faster. Jan cost vs sepoy cost is fair in respect to gather rates of food and coin. The difference is just of 4 seconds between gathering of 10 food and 5 coin. Jans cost less coin and are therefore a bit better.

Proving that jan is few percent worse than sepoy won't decrease the effect of jan rush, which is more superior than sepoy rush.

Bow rider is fair to die in 10 xbow/10 musk/10 skirm shots lol, these units are designed to counter them. Cav shouldn't be better than anti cav for itself, so the balance is fair.

The thing I agree is on Jan's anti cav attack. We can make the multiplier to x3 to make it fair.

And what do you exactly want, coup rider? Do you want sepoys to die in 2 shots or want the sepoy's damage to decrease? How would you balance sepoy without nerfing India and the meta?

It would be better to decrease sepoy HP to die in 2 TC shots, but also increase their damage to 26 or 27 from 25.
Also, jans should get their HP back, but to get decreased attack.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

If you nerf sepoy even less people will play them, and they are no way near op so no need is needed imho
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

*nerf
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance