Japan nerf?

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Re: Japan nerf?

Post by fei123456 »

britishmusketeer wrote:
mnogud wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Japan is a normal civ, over rated because it used to be op before the nerf and because noobs don t play well against this civ.
I said that 100 times but they loose to china, azzy, otto, dutch, german, russia and have hard time vs india, sioux, fre, iro, brit (like 55-45 for jap).
How is it unbalanced? On the ep every civs can beat japan.

how the hell does sioux and french beat japan :o and vs german its a fair MU i think though german wins more

+1, more importantly how do dutch beat japan

+10000
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

thebritish wrote:british have 2 colonial cards to boost musks, so if you dont plan to make them, its gg even before the game has started

if you get to the stage in the game where you are upgrading musks, you have probably already lost.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

britishmusketeer wrote:
thebritish wrote:british have 2 colonial cards to boost musks, so if you dont plan to make them, its gg even before the game has started

if you get to the stage in the game where you are upgrading musks, you have probably already lost.

hmm, why?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Howdah

thebritish wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:

hmm, why?

to beat japan you basically have to win the game in the first 10 mins, before they can mass crazy amounts of yumi
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

britishmusketeer wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Show hidden quotes

hmm, why?

to beat japan you basically have to win the game in the first 10 mins, before they can mass crazy amounts of yumi

i can amass crazy amount of lbow too even though they suck, so thats not a problem..
I can amass more lbow than he can have ashi+yumi combined
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

britishmusketeer wrote:
mnogud wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Japan is a normal civ, over rated because it used to be op before the nerf and because noobs don t play well against this civ.
I said that 100 times but they loose to china, azzy, otto, dutch, german, russia and have hard time vs india, sioux, fre, iro, brit (like 55-45 for jap).
How is it unbalanced? On the ep every civs can beat japan.

how the hell does sioux and french beat japan :o and vs german its a fair MU i think though german wins more

+1, more importantly how do dutch beat japan

dutch beats on ep for sure... dunno about re, seems unlikely though
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

britishmusketeer wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Show hidden quotes

hmm, why?

china germans can beat even after the 10th minute and also india i guess
Howdah

mnogud wrote:dutch beats on ep for sure... dunno about re, seems unlikely though

we can play some games if you like, you dutch me jap

mnogud wrote:china germans can beat even after the 10th minute and also india i guess

I don't think india can without having done serious damage.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

britishmusketeer wrote:
mnogud wrote:dutch beats on ep for sure... dunno about re, seems unlikely though

mnogud wrote:china germans can beat even after the 10th minute and also india i guess

i can play after 12th january...but then again i am one level below u so mechanically u will be better so idk how u beating me would conclude japan is better :p
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

thebritish wrote:why no musks?
if you dont make musks vs japan, you are just trying to intentionally lose
Why would you do a musk war if opponent has better musk?
Howdah

mnogud wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:

i can play after 12th january...but then again i am one level below u so mechanically u will be better so idk how u beating me would conclude japan is better :p

ye true, i just don't really see how dutch have a chance. What build would you do?
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

britishmusketeer wrote:
mnogud wrote:
Show hidden quotes

ye true, i just don't really see how dutch have a chance. What build would you do?

bank wagon make 10 pikes 700 w second rax 600 w age up... skirms can idle japan by poking, and u age up a lot before japan so u can do damage early on... and u dont fall behind in eco on ep
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Marco1698 wrote:

please consider the fact that your opponent has more expensive units which means you will be able to mass more
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

thebritish wrote:
Marco1698 wrote:

please consider the fact that your opponent has more expensive units which means you will be able to mass more
Don't think japan has difficult to mass units, it has shrines so np if musk cost more, and ashi are still very good for their cost