Balance? Eco?

No Flag sudmakmak
Skirmisher

Balance? Eco?

Post by sudmakmak »

Example japanese shire and Toshogu Shrine wonder are eco op.
Test at ui2.0
eco need balance for all civs?

japanese and British are eco op . don't balance.
Yumi and Ashigaru are kill everything.(OP)
japanese wonder op
Daimyo op
Golden Pavilion wonder op

What? Balance?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Re: Balance? Eco?

Post by thebritish »

British eco is OP?
-You have probably never heard of raiding because its so hard to defend 50 vills.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag deuxballesman
Dragoon

Post by deuxballesman »

Even worse for german try defending 120vils I guess german have the worst eco then ^^
No Flag sudmakmak
Skirmisher

Post by sudmakmak »

British free village from house.
OP?

japanese (Cherry Orchard op near tc ) cavalry can't kill them...
but other civs need hunt.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

thebritish wrote:British eco is OP?
-You have probably never heard of raiding because its so hard to defend 50 vills.

As always you very much credible in your opinion with a nick called "thebritish" and a avatar that depicts a longbow. Very unbiased clearly.
Just a remind on this note. The patch section of the forums is for constructive discussions about civ balance. Not a way to engage in discussions with others advocating for your favorite civ.

That said there is not really much point either in the opening topic argument. These civs have a great eco as their civ bonus. Other civs have other bonuses.
Image Image Image
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Garja wrote:

As always you very much credible in your opinion with a nick called "thebritish" and a avatar that depicts a longbow. Very unbiased clearly.
Just a remind on this note. The patch section of the forums is for constructive discussions about civ balance. Not a way to engage in discussions with others advocating for your favorite civ.

That said there is not really much point either in the opening topic argument. These civs have a great eco as their civ bonus. Other civs have other bonuses.

He said that british eco is so OP because 1 villagers spawn when a manor is build, but he didnt consider the fact that you need to defend those vills from raids to be able to have the eco lead.
And it is not so easy to pay attention on 50 vills in age 2 with small line of sight.

Edit: One more thing.. if he thinks british eco is so OP he can play only brits and abuse the manors and he will probably win (if it is really OP)
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

thebritish wrote:
Garja wrote:

He said that british eco is so OP because 1 villagers spawn when a manor is build, but he didnt consider the fact that you need to defend those vills from raids to be able to have the eco lead.
And it is not so easy to pay attention on 50 vills in age 2 with small line of sight.

Edit: One more thing.. if he thinks british eco is so OP he can play only brits and abuse the manors and he will probably win (if it is really OP)

brits have the best eco for like from 8-15mins which is how long a lot of games last
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

Brits have the best boom in early and mid game, but in late game France has the best economy
and a lot of people say about brits have a hard macro, and is difficult for noobs and meds, but france has a really easy macro, france is really good for teach to noobs how to play.
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
No Flag sudmakmak
Skirmisher

Post by sudmakmak »

japanese very eco and units op?
have shire . can't hunt
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

japan has unraidable eco, but you need to take the mapcontrol vs japan, and siege shrines with pikes.
Also, if you are on a map with alot of tp's, you can tp boom.

Or you can try to rush japan and hurt their eco alot, so they wont be able to come back fast
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

sudmakmak wrote:Example japanese shire and Toshogu Shrine wonder are eco op.
Test at ui2.0
eco need balance for all civs?

japanese and British are eco op . don't balance.
Yumi and Ashigaru are kill everything.(OP)
japanese wonder op
Daimyo op

What? Balance?

Japan has a bad early game, his units are better but expensive, and Japan can't hunt so they get the food slow, if you're really agressive against Japan you can beat them.
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
No Flag sudmakmak
Skirmisher

Post by sudmakmak »

hypothesis example hypothesis example

Russia is bad eco and bad units.
but japanese is good eco and good units.

russia can't win because russia bad units.
but if russia need win, change units?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

sudmakmak wrote:hypothesis example hypothesis example

russia's units are so cheap.
for example, 1 ashi is more costly than 2 strelets
No Flag sudmakmak
Skirmisher

Post by sudmakmak »

thebritish wrote:

I mean.civs have bad units . need have good eco?
need build 2 units vs 1 good units.
5 Yumi Archer vs 10 Strelet = yumi will win.
5 Yumi vs 15 Strelet = Strelet will win.

civs have bad units. need good eco. build more units for fight?
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

thebritish wrote:
Garja wrote:

Pahahaha you haven't made it to 50 vills
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Method_man714 wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Pahahaha you haven't made it to 50 vills

VC FTW
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

sudmakmak wrote:
thebritish wrote:

Russia Vils cost less. Russia Vils train faster. Russia make more units cheap. Japan units expensive. Japan Vils train slow.

Moral of story:

Cannot take one small look at balance and make conclusion.

In professional game Japan not very strong now.
No Flag sudmakmak
Skirmisher

Post by sudmakmak »

_H2O wrote:
sudmakmak wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Russia Vils cost less. Russia Vils train faster. Russia make more units cheap. Japan units expensive. Japan Vils train slow.

Moral of story:

japanese shire and Toshogu Shrine wonder are balance?

japanese are eco op
Yumi and Ashigaru are kill everything.
japanese wonder op
Daimyo op

It need nerf eco? u caster. u will watch jap eco at ui2?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

sudmakmak wrote:
_H2O wrote:[Russia Vils cost less. Russia Vils train faster. Russia make more units cheap. Japan units expensive. Japan Vils train slow.

Moral of story:

japanese are eco op
japanese wonder op
Daimyo op

You will play with japan and with 100% handicap.
I will play with whatever civ you want, and if you beat me, japan can be nerfed, but i dont think you will beat me.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

The more vils you have, the more you get raided. And the more you get raided, the less vils you have. So the more vils you have, the less vils you have !

10/10 thebritish reasoning
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Kaiserklein wrote:

The more vils you have, the more you get raided. And the more you get raided, the less vils you have. So the more vils you have, the less vils you have !

[spoiler=spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
No Flag sudmakmak
Skirmisher

Post by sudmakmak »

thebritish wrote:
sudmakmak wrote:
_H2O wrote:[Russia Vils cost less. Russia Vils train faster. Russia make more units cheap. Japan units expensive. Japan Vils train slow.

Moral of story:

japanese are eco op
japanese wonder op
Daimyo op

I will play with whatever civ you want, and if you beat me, japan can be nerfed, but i dont think you will beat me.

but for me. I can win ai100%
I don't think . I need vs ai 100%?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

sudmakmak wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Show hidden quotes

but for me. I can win ai100%
I don't think . I need vs ai 100%?

if you can beat the AI with 100% handicap, doesnt mean that you can beat me too.. :geek:
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Kaiserklein wrote:

The more vills you have, the bigger chance for losing vills because of raids.
Its not the same to have 30 vills as french (18 vills split in 2 groups to hunt and 12 to gather coin from the coinmines in base close to TC) and 50 vills as brits from which you will need to use more groups of vills or put them together which means from 20-25 vills, the raided can get you 1-2 vills atleast before you can get them to safe location.
Also, 18 CdB which is 22.5 normal vills compared to 30-35 vills on hunts is a big difference
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

The more vills you have, the bigger chance for losing vills because of raids.
Its not the same to have 30 vills as french (18 vills split in 2 groups to hunt and 12 to gather coin from the coinmines in base close to TC) and 50 vills as brits from which you will need to use more groups of vills or put them together which means from 20-25 vills, the raided can get you 1-2 vills atleast before you can get them to safe location.
Also, 18 CdB which is 22.5 normal vills compared to 30-35 vills on hunts is a big difference

Yeah thanks, I know that it's easier to raid someone who has more vils... But it doesn't mean british eco isn't op lol. You shouldn't lose more than 5 vils out of 50 (even 5 is really much), which means you still have a great eco... Also don't forget brits often age up with a tower, which makes it much harder to raid them
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..