Making the royal guard units having 10% better stats while costing 10% more in colonial

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Making the royal guard units having 10% better stats while costing 10% more in colonial

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:
iCourt wrote:No one cares how much you know about the game if you're acting like an ass when posting. Just tone it back a little. You'll find that helps in life.

They care and constantly use that as a reason as to why the suggestion is bad, not providing the real reason why the suggestion is actually bad

Lol that's so false, I myself keep explaining you why you are wrong. But you never answer to my points and keep repeating the same stuff...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Re: Making the royal guard units having 10% better stats while costing 10% more in colonial

Post by thebritish »

Kaiserklein wrote:
thebritish wrote:
iCourt wrote:No one cares how much you know about the game if you're acting like an ass when posting. Just tone it back a little. You'll find that helps in life.

They care and constantly use that as a reason as to why the suggestion is bad, not providing the real reason why the suggestion is actually bad

Lol that's so false, I myself keep explaining you why you are wrong. But you never answer to my points and keep repeating the same stuff...

Because you are only laming Germany and you only know that only age 1,2 and 3 exist.
You dont know that age 4 and age 5 exist too and that at some point the game goes to that stage...
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Because you are only laming Germany and you only know that only age 1,2 and 3 exist.
You dont know that age 4 and age 5 exist too and that at some point the game goes to that stage...

I have more game knowledge than you with any civ, stupid... And I can play other civs than germany.
Anwyway, with any civ, people more or less never go to age 5. Except a ms like you, indeed.
You see, it's worthless to try and have a discussion with you. Even if i try to explain to you why you are wrong, you don't listen, you don't answer to my points. Then you cry. You will never get over pr 20 with this behavior, you will never learn anything from your mistakes
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

No one cares how much you know about the game if you're acting like an ass when posting. Just tone it back a little. You'll find that helps in life.[/quote]
They care and constantly use that as a reason as to why the suggestion is bad, not providing the real reason why the suggestion is actually bad[/quote]
Lol that's so false, I myself keep explaining you why you are wrong. But you never answer to my points and keep repeating the same stuff...[/quote]
You dont know that age 4 and age 5 exist too and that at some point the game goes to that stage...[/quote]
I have more game knowledge than you with any civ, stupid... And I can play other civs than germany.
Anwyway, with any civ, people more or less never go to age 5. Except a ms like you, indeed.
You see, it's worthless to try and have a discussion with you. Even if i try to explain to you why you are wrong, you don't listen, you don't answer to my points. Then you cry. You will never get over pr 20 with this behavior, you will never learn anything from your mistakes[/quote]

ofc you are not going to ndustrial or imperial because you only play people who are Captains< or >Brigadiers
Try playing a fair game with someone who is on your level (the skill gap isnt big), and you will see that theres no way you are going to win in age 3 because he will have the same micro as you, you wont win by raiding because he will also raid you as much as you will him, etc. etc. etc.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

thebritish wrote:you definitely dont know more than me about this game....

I never claimed that I did. But for the record, I definitely do.

thebritish wrote:They care and constantly use that as a reason as to why the suggestion is bad, not providing the real reason why the suggestion is actually bad

There are numerous places where people explained why your suggestions were not a good idea, you just chose to ignore them.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:ofc you are not going to ndustrial or imperial because you only play people who are Captains< or >Brigadiers
Try playing a fair game with someone who is on your level (the skill gap isnt big), and you will see that theres no way you are going to win in age 3 because he will have the same micro as you, you wont win by raiding because he will also raid you as much as you will him, etc. etc. etc.

Why do you need to underline and bold this shit ?
Let's take an example, the well known finals blackstar vs h2o. Blackstar won 5-4, which means a close series. Yet they never went even age 4. According to your logic, they should have, since the series were so close. Any explanation to provide ?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Kaiserklein wrote:
thebritish wrote:ofc you are not going to ndustrial or imperial because you only play people who are Captains< or >Brigadiers

Let's take an example, the well known finals blackstar vs h2o. Blackstar won 5-4, which means a close series. Yet they never went even age 4. According to your logic, they should have, since the series were so close. Any explanation to provide ?

series=/ages
They both wanted to play in age 2/3, so nobody was aging...
Try playing vs Kynesie and you will see that you will lose if you decide to do some age 3 shit (you dont follow him up in industrial/imperial)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

series=/ages
Try playing vs Kynesie and you will see that you will lose if you decide to do some age 3 shit (you dont follow him up in industrial/imperial)

I don't understand, I thought if you have the same level as your opponent, you have to go age 4-5. Yet they didn't go there. Why ? Please explain.
If I'm against Kynesie yeah I might have to go age 4. So what ? I didn't say you never do, I said it's rare.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

thebritish wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

series=/ages

Kynesie is one high player out of many, and is the only one who consistently goes for those walling water builds, so it's strange for you to assume that all players do that. But on land maps, you will lose if you try to go indus when the other guy is massing in age 3.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

thebritish wrote:
Try playing a fair game with someone who is on your level (the skill gap isnt big), and you will see that theres no way you are going to win in age 3 because he will have the same micro as you, you wont win by raiding because he will also raid you as much as you will him, etc. etc. etc.[/u][/b]

rofl
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Papist wrote:
thebritish wrote:you definitely dont know more than me about this game....

I never claimed that I did. But for the record, I definitely do.

Interestung that youre basically the same pr then.

The suggestion isnt even bad from a design perspective btw. The royal guard units are supposed to feel like a bonus or at least something thats a bit better. Atm its almost a weakness which kinda sucks :/

But well, the change is kinda too big to implement in the ep, at least with the current approach. Theres many other aspects of the game that I'd like to see redesigned into something that'd create my perfect RTS, but thats not really a goal of the patch. They want to elegantly change the balance with minimal adjustments so that the gameplay like it seems to have been intended by the developers is preserved. This change doesnt really fit in with that approach I think.
United States of America iCourt
Retired Contributor
ESO: iCourt

Post by iCourt »

Exactly. The idea isn't bad but it won't happen on EP. You'd just create more balance issues. Less changes is more sometimes.