Making the royal guard units having 10% better stats while costing 10% more in colonial

United States of America lesllamas
Lancer

Re: Making the royal guard units having 10% better stats while costing 10% more in colonial

Post by lesllamas »

Jesus christ kid. Everyone beats players that have a higher rank than them, and loses to people with lower ranks than them. PR and elo are calculated with mathematical formulas. It's not some bullshit system out to screw anyone in particular.

If you're so confident in your ability to consistently beat those of higher pr, play rated games and we'll all shut up about it. Or are you too afraid to have an impartial formula reveal the true statistical average of your results?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Re: Making the royal guard units having 10% better stats while costing 10% more in colonial

Post by thebritish »

lesllamas wrote:Jesus christ kid. Everyone beats players that have a higher rank than them, and loses to people with lower ranks than them. PR and elo are calculated with mathematical formulas. It's not some bullshit system out to screw anyone in particular.

If you're so confident in your ability to consistently beat those of higher pr, play rated games and we'll all shut up about it. Or are you too afraid to have an impartial formula reveal the true statistical average of your results?

What if i dont wanna play 20 games per day just to get my rank to captain so you can all shut up?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Lancer

Post by lesllamas »

You told us to look at your unrated games. If it's truly the fact that your practicing of making your games unrated is the thing keeping your PR low, then the simple solution is to stop making all your games unrated.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

lesllamas wrote:You told us to look at your unrated games. If it's truly the fact that your practicing of making your games unrated is the thing keeping your PR low, then the simple solution is to stop making all your games unrated.

I dont wanna play rated.
-Unrated games are way more fun because if i beat someone above me in rated game, i get flamed, so why go thru that when i can play unrated and make friends?
-Also, if i play rated, the opponent cant choose specific civs which i think are lame compared to only no japan in unrated games...
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Lancer

Post by lesllamas »

So if you can't get exactly the MU you want, you won't play? The hallmark of a good player, ladies and gentleman!

You've crafted such a warped view of the world that I can't imagine the kinds of logical hoops you have to create for your own brain to jump through. The rest of the world has managed to play rated games without much incident, and there's absolutely no reason that you're a special little snowflake who can't do the same. It's fine if you want to play unrated, but don't make up some imaginary rank and try to shove it down people's throats and call them noobs if you're not willing to actually acquire that rank legitimately.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

lesllamas wrote:So if you can't get exactly the MU you want, you won't play? The hallmark of a good player, ladies and gentleman!

Lord Mankl has taught you well!
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

lesllamas wrote:So if you can't get exactly the MU you want, you won't play? The hallmark of a good player, ladies and gentleman!

You've crafted such a warped view of the world that I can't imagine the kinds of logical hoops you have to create for your own brain to jump through. The rest of the world has managed to play rated games without much incident, and there's absolutely no reason that you're a special little snowflake who can't do the same. It's fine if you want to play unrated, but don't make up some imaginary rank and try to shove it down people's throats and call them noobs if you're not willing to actually acquire that rank legitimately.

By clicking the ready button you agree to the MU even if it is favoring the opponent...
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

You are hopeless
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

It is kind of entertaining tbh.
and @thebritish: no.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

yemshi wrote:It is kind of entertaining tbh.
and @thebritish: no.

Few months ago one of you said that if i ready in 3vs3 game, i agree with the conditions that the host has set for teams (its the same when picking civs in 1vs1).
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

yemshi wrote:So?

I am not going to ready in a rated game if i know my opponent is going to have advantage because of the civ he picked, so i play unrated games without japan..
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

thebritish wrote:If i was 2-nd liet i would be only being able to beat other 2-nd liets and i would be only losing to them...
-But, i can also beat 1 leit and captain players...

this is where you are wrong. A real captain would never lose to anyone below pr20 regardless of anything and would sometimes beat majors whilst winning vs 1st lieutenants fairly consistently.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

britishmusketeer wrote:
thebritish wrote:If i was 2-nd liet i would be only being able to beat other 2-nd liets and i would be only losing to them...

this is where you are wrong. A real captain would never lose to anyone below pr20 regardless of anything and would sometimes beat majors whilst winning vs 1st lieutenants fairly consistently.

Its normal to lose when you are playing vs lame civs who can only do one lame strat which is OP
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

thebritish wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:

Its normal to lose when you are playing vs lame civs who can only do one lame strat which is OP

Skill > civs, something you don't seem to have grasped yet
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Kiirbii, you have a very warped sense of how rankings work.You aren't a captain unless you are ranked captain, you aren't a major unless you are ranked major, and you aren't a sergeant unless you are ranked sergeant. You can't claim you are a captain just because you won a couple of games against 1st lieutenants - if you were a captain you would be ranked captain, end of story. It isn't as simple as beating a couple of random people and deciding you are suddenly a new rank. Also, your excuses for not playing rated are complete rubbish - I play up to 5 1v1s a week, and I haven't been flamed for winning in ages.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

thebritish wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:

Dude... I am MSG, and I can tell you, people under PR 20 don't even execute the easy OP otto builds properly 95% of the time.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

zoom wrote:NO FLAME, PLEASE!!

Isn't that sort of the charm of internet forums?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Papist wrote:Kiirbii, you have a very warped sense of how rankings work.You aren't a captain unless you are ranked captain, you aren't a major unless you are ranked major, and you aren't a sergeant unless you are ranked sergeant. You can't claim you are a captain just because you won a couple of games against 1st lieutenants - if you were a captain you would be ranked captain, end of story. It isn't as simple as beating a couple of random people and deciding you are suddenly a new rank. Also, your excuses for not playing rated are complete rubbish - I play up to 5 1v1s a week, and I haven't been flamed for winning in ages.

Ofc you havent been flamed..
-Why would you be flamed when your name isn't thebritish?
Also, i have had posted multiple pics in the past from people flaming me for almost no reason and you can see my signature where my opponent cant accept that i did beat him, and we didnt fought rated even tho he insisted of playing rated before the game.
Before the game, i said that i am not going to play rated, so we played unrated.
-Also, i will leave to your fantasy to figure out what would have happened if i played rated vs him and i won...
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Poor little thebritish, everyone is flaming him. But it's not his fault, just everyone being mean and him being a poor little kid. Someone send him some money pls
This thread gonna get locked soon
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

thebritish wrote:
Papist wrote:Kiirbii, you have a very warped sense of how rankings work.You aren't a captain unless you are ranked captain, you aren't a major unless you are ranked major, and you aren't a sergeant unless you are ranked sergeant. You can't claim you are a captain just because you won a couple of games against 1st lieutenants - if you were a captain you would be ranked captain, end of story. It isn't as simple as beating a couple of random people and deciding you are suddenly a new rank. Also, your excuses for not playing rated are complete rubbish - I play up to 5 1v1s a week, and I haven't been flamed for winning in ages.

Ofc you havent been flamed..
-Why would you be flamed when your name isn't thebritish?
Also, i have had posted multiple pics in the past from people flaming me for almost no reason and you can see my signature where my opponent cant accept that i did beat him, and we didnt fought rated even tho he insisted of playing rated before the game.
Before the game, i said that i am not going to play rated, so we played unrated.
-Also, i will leave to your fantasy to figure out what would have happened if i played rated vs him and i won...

I don't know why you quoted me if you just planned on ignoring the entire content of my post, in favor of ranting.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Kaiserklein wrote:Poor little thebritish, everyone is flaming him. But it's not his fault, just everyone being mean and him being a poor little kid. Someone send him some money pls
This thread gonna get locked soon

People flame everytime they dont agree with you, and that i have posted alot of opinions goes to people flaming me.
Also, you have went so far in off-topic.
So, because of that if the thread is going to get locked, you should be banned for causing that..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yes I think being banned should be the minimum punishment for what I did