Making the royal guard units having 10% better stats while costing 10% more in colonial

United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Re: Making the royal guard units having 10% better stats while costing 10% more in colonial

Post by Papist »

thebritish wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Poor little thebritish, everyone is flaming him. But it's not his fault, just everyone being mean and him being a poor little kid. Someone send him some money pls
This thread gonna get locked soon

People flame everytime they dont agree with you, and that i have posted alot of opinions goes to people flaming me.
Also, you have went so far in off-topic.
So, because of that if the thread is going to get locked, you should be banned for causing that..

If anyone of this thread should be banned, it should be you.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Re: Making the royal guard units having 10% better stats while costing 10% more in colonial

Post by thebritish »

Papist wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Poor little thebritish, everyone is flaming him. But it's not his fault, just everyone being mean and him being a poor little kid. Someone send him some money pls
This thread gonna get locked soon

People flame everytime they dont agree with you, and that i have posted alot of opinions goes to people flaming me.
Also, you have went so far in off-topic.
So, because of that if the thread is going to get locked, you should be banned for causing that..

Lol, why me. I am not the one who went offtopic in the topic.
Its Kaiserklein who started the flames
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:
Papist wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Lol, why me. I am not the one who went offtopic in the topic.
Its Kaiserklein who started the flames

No lol you were in a flame war with other guys before I was even in this thread. But we don't really care anyway, it's not even about who started it, just that you're pissing everyone off here, acting as a victim of the flames while spamming shitposts everywhere, calling other people "noobs" while you yourself suck at the game, and trying to teach people
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

thebritish wrote:I dont even doubt now that you are blind...

thebritish wrote:Well, thats the fucking point of what i suggested...

thebritish wrote:Come back in a few months when you will have 1000+ made on the forum...

thebritish wrote:seems like you have got a friend to support you because you are clearly a noob

thebritish wrote:Since you didnt even look at the video, you can now shut up..

Yeah, you have been a poor little victim this entire time. It's all Mean Ol' Kaiser's fault.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

i am not going to let someone who joined on the forums one day ago to act like he doesnt care while attacking me...

Also, lets stick to what the topic was about.

I was thinking about getting an option after buying the imperial upgrade for royal units, to get an upgrade which buffs your units HP and attack for 10% more resource cost. So this way, the real guard units will have chance when they are countered from counters or are fighting non royal guard units...

Your thoughts?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

there is no seniority system on esoc.
Your idea is bad, "royal" units aren't supposed to counter their counter - they already beat their non counter. It would also include nerfing gends etc. Let the ep team digest the fact that euro civs need cheaper plantation first. next topic
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

benj89 wrote:there is no seniority system on esoc.
Your idea is bad, "royal" units aren't supposed to counter their counter - they already beat their non counter. It would also include nerfing gends etc. Let the ep team digest the fact that euro civs need cheaper plantation first. next topic

royal guard units arent supposed to die as fast as normal units to non royal skirms
-Also, i am pretty sure lowering the plantantion cost is going to change meta. like a lot of meta changes...
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

in garja's and gs mind the meta changes every semester, and in diarouga's one it changes every week. Changing it a bit with 500-600w plantation won't be the end of the world and will give a chance to euro civs to play past min 20, even though I just gave a rdm change that would still be more useful than the one you are proposing.
they are supposed to lose hard to skirms or it breaks the counter system in favor of guard units which is already the case with cuis for example --> imagine if you do that with every royal units.
Also, I'm too lazy to do the math, but I believe they don't die as fast when fully upped, ie when brits have both hp upgrades. So guard units with card are already op enough
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

thebritish wrote:i am not going to let someone who joined on the forums one day ago to act like he doesnt care while attacking me...

I was thinking about getting an option after buying the imperial upgrade for royal units, to get an upgrade which buffs your units HP and attack for 10% more resource cost. So this way, the real guard units will have chance when they are countered from counters or are fighting non royal guard units...

Your thoughts?

So better players aren't allowed to question you because you have spammed 3000+ more posts on an internet forum?

And units aren't supposed to have a chance versus their counters. Dragoons are already broken because they beat their theoretical counter (skirms) in even numbers; why would we want to break other units in a similar fashion? And royal guard units already beat non-guard units - they have more attack and hp.
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

thebritish wrote:

royal guard units arent supposed to die as fast as normal units to non royal skirms
-Also, i am pretty sure lowering the plantantion cost is going to change meta. like a lot of meta changes...

SO you think it's fair that Asian civs pay 400 for a permanent gold source while Euro civs have to pay twice that? That's broken, especially when you consider that the Asian civs are better than most euro civs anyway. Plantations should cost 600 gold imo, but have the hp of a rice paddy.
No Flag Magnam
Musketeer

Post by Magnam »

Papist wrote:SO you think it's fair that Asian civs pay 400 for a permanent gold source while Euro civs have to pay twice that? That's broken, especially when you consider that the Asian civs are better than most euro civs anyway. Plantations should cost 600 gold imo, but have the hp of a rice paddy.

I hope you mean 600 wood :D And don't forget the native civs.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Papist wrote:
thebritish wrote:i am not going to let someone who joined on the forums one day ago to act like he doesnt care while attacking me...

Your thoughts?

So better players aren't allowed to question you because you have spammed 3000+ more posts on an internet forum?

And units aren't supposed to have a chance versus their counters. Dragoons are already broken because they beat their theoretical counter (skirms) in even numbers; why would we want to break other units in a similar fashion? And royal guard units already beat non-guard units - they have more attack and hp.

Some civs have their bonus (royal guard units), while other civs have their OP lategame eco (it would be still easy to fight with non royal guard units when the difference is only 10%, and those 10% are from what?
-From 23 damage and 150 HP lol OP strenght
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Papist wrote:
thebritish wrote:

SO you think it's fair that Asian civs pay 400 for a permanent gold source while Euro civs have to pay twice that? That's broken, especially when you consider that the Asian civs are better than most euro civs anyway. Plantations should cost 600 gold imo, but have the hp of a rice paddy.

Thats fair because:
-you have more eco cards for plantantions than asian civs.
-you gather faster from plantations than asian rice paddies
-rice paddies costing less is Asian uniqueness (you cant destroy that and you should not just because you play only euro civs who suck)
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

thebritish wrote:Thats fair because:

that logic :lol:

ps: i rly enojoy reading this thread, good stuff
United States of America iCourt
Retired Contributor
ESO: iCourt

Post by iCourt »

He still doesn't seem to get that his idea won't be implemented.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

knusch wrote:

After the first 40 minutes it wont matter, but it matters from the start when you can make plantantion which has 1.5x better gather rate than rice paddies
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

iCourt wrote:He still doesn't seem to get that his idea won't be implemented.

You never know.
I only need to convince Mankle, Garja and Mitoe
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

thebritish wrote:

You never know.

thebritish pls join balance team
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Netherlands sacredfire
Crossbow
ESO: SacredFire

Post by sacredfire »

-rice paddies costing less is Asian uniqueness (you cant destroy that and you should not just because you play only euro civs who suck)

-not true, for instance the Japanese have all the plantation upgrades (+ team chonido). Furthermore, all TWC civs lack plantation upgrades as well as some European civs (e.g. Ottoman).
-not true, the base gather rates are the same
-not true, the uniqueness of rice paddies as an infinite gathering resource that can be switched between food and coin is maintained, in contrary to two separate buildings that are required for European and TWC civs.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

sacredfire wrote:

-not true, for instance the Japanese have all the plantation upgrades (+ team chonido). Furthermore, all TWC civs lack plantation upgrades as well as some European civs (e.g. Ottoman).
-not true, the base gather rates are the same
-not true, the uniqueness of rice paddies as an infinite gathering building that can be switched between food and coin is maintained, in contrary to two separate buildings that are required for European and TWC civs.

Techically Rice paddies are mills from which you can also gather coin.
-Also, how does it solve balance issues if you change the plantantion cost when there arent any?
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

thebritish wrote:

You never know.

Nobody is going to implement a change that will make top tier civs like Brit and Germany even more OP than they already are.
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

1. No, they have the same number of upgrades. Asian civs actually have an advantage, because paddy upgrades boost both food and gold in one card.

2. No you don't. Not sure where you got this idea from.

3. Its stupid that some civs have to pay double what Asian civs have to pay for a coin building, even more so when you realize Asian civs can switch it to food and back. I also never said it should be 400, I said it should be 600.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Papist wrote:

1. No, they have the same number of upgrades. Asian civs actually have an advantage, because paddy upgrades boost both food and gold in one card.

2. No you don't. Not sure where you got this idea from.

3. Its stupid that some civs have to pay double what Asian civs have to pay for a coin building, even more so when you realize Asian civs can switch it to food and back. I also never said it should be 400, I said it should be 600.

1.They upgrade both food and gold gathering no matter if they need 5000 food or 5000 coin unlike euro civs who can send 25% upgrade for plantantons or 20% upgrade for mills.
2. I have read this in some asian civs guide i think. (maybe i was wrong here)
3. Lowering plantantion cost would also mean more greedy builds which involve more walling and late game play which EP team doesnt want to balance....
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:
knusch wrote:

After the first 40 minutes it wont matter, but it matters from the start when you can make plantantion which has 1.5x better gather rate than rice paddies

Yeah you're gonna make plantations at start for sure. That's early game stuff.
Btw rice paddies and plantations gather at the same rate, because vils walk on plantations and not on rice paddies
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

benj89 wrote:in garja's and gs mind the meta changes every semester, and in diarouga's one it changes *after every loss.
:mrgreen: