Making the royal guard units having 10% better stats while costing 10% more in colonial

No Flag S_I_D_aoe3
Crossbow

Re: Making the royal guard units having 10% better stats while costing 10% more in colonial

Post by S_I_D_aoe3 »

S_I_D_aoe3 wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Show hidden quotes

https://youtu.be/JwSXlIWyIag?t=9m28s

S_I_D wrote:You link a game where you are shown as 2nd lieutnent to prove you are a captain?

thebritish wrote:Since you didnt even look at the video, you can now shut up..

I don't care to watch a crummy FFA lol. Rank is the way Aoe3 players know a good estimate of someone's skill level. So if that's a waste to you then that's great but your still below a 2nd lieu on the records. People wouldn't listen good players like H2O if they weren't able to back it up with a higher rank and a good record.

I'm not quite sure what a no liver is but I'm pretty sure your wrong about that too. I do happen to have a liver and all my necessary organs :D . The rank system isn't made to annoy players lol, it's to help show an estimate of skill level for an individual player, if it bothers u that much go play on gameranger lol. Nobody is ver said you can't play for fun lol, you were talking about rank so I responded as such. Rank may not completely reflect skill leve but it gives a rough estimate which is used to judge fairness for almost every game on eso.
LP-33
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Re: Making the royal guard units having 10% better stats while costing 10% more in colonial

Post by thebritish »

Why should i bother about my rank when i can beat 1 liet/low captain players?
Also, you need to be better than someone to beat him and the fact that i can beat 1 liet players means i am good as a captain.
-Use logic plz.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag S_I_D_aoe3
Crossbow

Post by S_I_D_aoe3 »

thebritish wrote:Why should i bother about my rank when i can beat 1 liet/low captain players?
Also, you need to be better than someone to beat him and the fact that i can beat 1 liet players means i am good as a captain.
-Use logic plz.

That doesn't mean you are a captain lol. If you get to that rank then sure. Playing one game and beating someone doesn't mean anything lol. I guess that's satisfactory for someone who likes to play games vs computers. Whatever floats your boat dude. Well I'm done bc this post has been off topic for the last two pages. Hope you decide to change your mind for next time you have a debate.
#UseLogicPlz
LP-33
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

I have beaten almost every 1 liet player i have played in the last 2 months.
-Also, pls check my 1vs1 unrated games ELO to see that i have beaten alot of 1 liet players..
Also, as by your logic, you arent captain unless ESO says you are no matter if you can beat other captains or not lol
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag S_I_D_aoe3
Crossbow

Post by S_I_D_aoe3 »

If you have used ELO ladders at all you would know that it doesn't record unrated games. Well that's how it works lol. You don't just make up a rank bc you think you are that good. Yes someone might play like a higher rank then what they currently are but they aren't a captain till they reach that level. If you join a game with captains and you try to convince them you are that good as a MS I don't care who you are they aren't guna care lol.
LP-33
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

You don't give a shit about the ranks, yet you keep telling everyone you're capt or that you have 2150 elo... Man just stop this you're a waste of space
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America lesllamas
Lancer

Post by lesllamas »

thebritish wrote:I have beaten almost every 1 liet player i have played in the last 2 months.
-Also, pls check my 1vs1 unrated games ELO to see that i have beaten alot of 1 liet players..
Also, as by your logic, you arent captain unless ESO says you are no matter if you can beat other captains or not lol

You literally linked an FFA game where you resigned with 3 other players still in the game. Show up or shut up. Play somebody on stream in front of the rest of ESOC to see and show how "good" you are.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Kaiserklein wrote:You don't give a shit about the ranks, yet you keep telling everyone you're capt or that you have 2150 elo... Man just stop this you're a waste of space

They say i am 2-nd liet, so its normal to expect that i am going to defend myself...
Also, you arent really a good player just because you are laming only germany and doing merc strats every second game..
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

lesllamas wrote:
thebritish wrote:I have beaten almost every 1 liet player i have played in the last 2 months.

You literally linked an FFA game where you resigned with 3 other players still in the game. Show up or shut up. Play somebody on stream in front of the rest of ESOC to see and show how "good" you are.

I have beaten a 1 liet player in that FFA game who had an eco style 1vs1 deck.
-Also, i said from the start that i am going to rush, so you cant defend him saying that he got surprised..
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

thebritish wrote:
lesllamas wrote:

-Also, i said from the start that i am going to rush, so you cant defend him saying that he got surprised..

Btw, for your information, that game i have posted on youtube was streamed on twitch live...
Lancer

Post by lesllamas »

You beat a player who was literally not focused on beating you specifically (what he would be focused on in 1v1) that game. Congratulations, you punished a player for thinking the game would be a boom-fest and had his pants down. You must be able to beat him an any situation then!!!!!
Lancer

Post by lesllamas »

thebritish wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Btw, for your information, that game i have posted on youtube was streamed on twitch live...

Amazing the ffa was streamed! We wanna see your 1v1 kiddo.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

thebritish wrote:They say i am 2-nd liet, so its normal to expect that i am going to defend myself...
Also, you arent really a good player just because you are laming only germany and doing merc strats every second game..

This is such a bad argument lol... If i make a new account and play troll strategies and don't really try it will still get to captain/major relatively quickly. If your real rank was captain it would naturally get there over time regardless of civs/maps/players ect.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

britishmusketeer wrote:
thebritish wrote:They say i am 2-nd liet, so its normal to expect that i am going to defend myself...

This is such a bad argument lol... If i make a new account and play troll strategies and don't really try it will still get to captain/major relatively quickly. If your real rank was captain it would naturally get there over time regardless of civs/maps/players ect.

It wont get very fast if i play 2-3 games per week.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

I have beaten almost every 1 liet player i have played in the last 2 months.
Also, as by your logic, you arent captain unless ESO says you are no matter if you can beat other captains or not lol[/quote]

You literally linked an FFA game where you resigned with 3 other players still in the game. Show up or shut up. Play somebody on stream in front of the rest of ESOC to see and show how "good" you are.[/quote]
-Also, i said from the start that i am going to rush, so you cant defend him saying that he got surprised..[/quote]
Btw, for your information, that game i have posted on youtube was streamed on twitch live...[/quote]

Amazing the ffa was streamed! We wanna see your 1v1 kiddo.[/quote]

that FFA game was 1vs1 lol.
No Flag S_I_D_aoe3
Crossbow

Post by S_I_D_aoe3 »

thebritish wrote: that FFA game was 1vs1 lol.

Idk if you know this but nobody considers an FFA to be 1v1 if there's more then 2 players playing. And actually I say your a master serg.
LP-33
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:You don't give a shit about the ranks, yet you keep telling everyone you're capt or that you have 2150 elo... Man just stop this you're a waste of space

They say i am 2-nd liet, so its normal to expect that i am going to defend myself...

They say you're 2 lt because you are 2 lt, stupid. Yeah I know I'm pr 36 with full mercs so I guess I suck because it's so lame, I would be a 2 lt like you without mercs. Whereas you're using the underpowered brits, worst civ ever, you're so op
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

S_I_D_aoe3 wrote:

Idk if you know this but nobody considers an FFA to be 1v1 if there's more then 2 players playing. And actually I say your a master serg.

You def need to learn the game ranks (and PR range for them)
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Kaiserklein wrote:
thebritish wrote:

They say you're 2 lt because you are 2 lt, stupid. Yeah I know I'm pr 36 with full mercs so I guess I suck because it's so lame, I would be a 2 lt like you without mercs. Whereas you're using the underpowered brits, worst civ ever, you're so op

As you say, they are saying that i am 2-nd liet because i am 2-nd liet.
-FBecause of what they think i am 2-nd liet?
Please dont tell me they judge by the shitty ELO ladders rank...
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Show hidden quotes

As you say, they are saying that i am 2-nd liet because i am 2-nd liet.
-FBecause of what they think i am 2-nd liet?
Please dont tell me they judge by the shitty ELO ladders rank...

We judge you on what you say on the forums (= you don't know the game well at all), on your elo/pr, and on who you lose against. Conclusions : you're not at all a captain
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Losing to lower ranked players doesnt mean i suck If i can easily beat players who have higher rank on the ELo website than me..
-Also, how losing to lower ranked players makes me worse when i beat 1liet/captain players ?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:Losing to lower ranked players doesnt mean i suck If i can easily beat players who have higher rank on the ELo website than me..
-Also, how losing to lower ranked players makes me worse when i beat 1liet/captain players ?

Lol man fix your logic, it's terrible... Ok so you lose to lower ranked players. But according to what you're saying, these guys aren't really lower rank, since they beat you, right ? So they're more or less capts, like you : you're captain, because you beat some 1 lts/captains. So in the end everyone has the same pr : everyone is captain.

OR we could see it that way : you sometimes beat 1 lts (that doesn't make you a captain), you sometimes lose to ms (doesn't make you a sergeant either), and you have 2nd lieut pr. So you are 2nd lieut. Being 2nd lieut doesn't mean you can never beat a 1st lieut, and beating a 1st lieut doesn't mean you're a captain. Anything to add ?

Now please stop this bs about your pr, if you really wanna say you're captain then go play rated games and rank up to captain... Otherwise accept being called a 2nd lieut, becaue that's what you are, end of the story.
No Flag S_I_D_aoe3
Crossbow

Post by S_I_D_aoe3 »

thebritish wrote:
S_I_D_aoe3 wrote:

You def need to learn the game ranks (and PR range for them)

Last time I checked you were MS, ur lvl 19.19 on ELO so u were ms like one or two games ago. I know the ranks lol trust me, I've already gone up them unlike you xD
LP-33
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Kaiserklein wrote:
thebritish wrote:Losing to lower ranked players doesnt mean i suck If i can easily beat players who have higher rank on the ELo website than me..

Lol man fix your logic, it's terrible... Ok so you lose to lower ranked players. But according to what you're saying, these guys aren't really lower rank, since they beat you, right ? So they're more or less capts, like you : you're captain, because you beat some 1 lts/captains. So in the end everyone has the same pr : everyone is captain.

OR we could see it that way : you sometimes beat 1 lts (that doesn't make you a captain), you sometimes lose to ms (doesn't make you a sergeant either), and you have 2nd lieut pr. So you are 2nd lieut. Being 2nd lieut doesn't mean you can never beat a 1st lieut, and beating a 1st lieut doesn't mean you're a captain. Anything to add ?

Now please stop this bs about your pr, if you really wanna say you're captain then go play rated games and rank up to captain... Otherwise accept being called a 2nd lieut, becaue that's what you are, end of the story.

If i was 2-nd liet i would be only being able to beat other 2-nd liets and i would be only losing to them...
-But, i can also beat 1 leit and captain players...