EP 1.2: A balance update

Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Re: EP 1.2: A balance update

Post by forgrin »

Jerom wrote:need to test some first lol. There was a bug where you could just walk through enemy gates haha. It's not really good pr when shit like that gets into the game.

Pro bug lol. Well I think if possible people would like some kind of insight into the patch development, even just like a weekly summary or something. Once major bugs are fixed even if the patch testers can just drop some recs on the DL in the recorded games section, doesn't need to be some major news post every time.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
United States of America iCourt
Retired Contributor
ESO: iCourt

Post by iCourt »

You wouldn't be able to watch those recs without the current beta patch.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

forgrin wrote:
Jerom wrote:need to test some first lol. There was a bug where you could just walk through enemy gates haha. It's not really good pr when shit like that gets into the game.

Pro bug lol. Well I think if possible people would like some kind of insight into the patch development, even just like a weekly summary or something. Once major bugs are fixed even if the patch testers can just drop some recs on the DL in the recorded games section, doesn't need to be some major news post every time.

There isn't much to say at this time. We are trying to catch as many bugs as possible before a potential open beta and modders are finalizing things.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

can't wait
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Retired Contributor

Post by iCourt »

Gates that enemies could walk through lets admit was way more realistic... :P

Right now we have a Chinese consulate bug that's making them unplayable, but an updated patch should role out today or tomorrow and fix this. That's the fun part of fixing bugs, you can create new ones with the fixes. I'd expect an open beta in the next 1-3 weeks. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

iCourt wrote:Gates that enemies could walk through lets admit was way more realistic... :P

Right now we have a Chinese consulate bug that's making them unplayable, but an updated patch should role out today or tomorrow and fix this. That's the fun part of fixing bugs, you can create new ones with the fixes. I'd expect an open beta in the next 1-3 weeks. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thnx for doing this ep team, especially you iCOURT! :D I hope most bugs from bug list you created will be squashed in next patch. I have one question though, are those Chinese/Jap dubbed voices you posted eso/ranger compatible?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Atomiswave wrote:
iCourt wrote:Gates that enemies could walk through lets admit was way more realistic... :P

Thnx for doing this ep team, especially you iCOURT! :D I hope most bugs from bug list you created will be squashed in next patch. I have one question, are those Chinese/Jap dubbed voices you posted eso/ranger compatible?

This, oh this!
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Retired Contributor

Post by iCourt »

Atomiswave wrote:

Thnx for doing this ep team, especially you iCOURT! :D I hope most bugs from bug list you created will be squashed in next patch. I have one question though, are those Chinese/Jap dubbed voices you posted eso/ranger compatible?

Those voices are ESO compatible. You just need to place them in your sound folder.
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

iCourt wrote:
Atomiswave wrote:

Those voices are ESO compatible. You just need to place them in your sound folder.

Thnx, I hope you will include them eventually along with HD flags, it would be quite refreshing for an old game.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

@Goodspeed about russia, why don't make them like in nilla are?? If strelez will be spam fast as musks a stre/musk would be better, give stre 1× vs cav. And hp of russia's fb, give a bit more. What you think about??
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

What up with this patch? Any news?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

my inside sources tell me this week
Garja wrote:
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

1.2 is already out. 2.0 (which is the actual version to which the balance changes apply) is currently scheduled to go live very soon.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

TOO SOON 4 U
Garja wrote:
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Cool.
Goodspeed has bad speed to rename his thread... :D
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

iNcog wrote:my inside sources tell me this week

wow I have actual inside sources and I didnt realize this yet. I need to milk my inside sources more.