Nerf hard japan next patch

France benj89
Howdah

Re: Nerf hard japan next patch

Post by benj89 »

you fools made sudmakmak angry
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

sudmakmak wrote:japan have best and more = op
very good Pros,very good benefit and very good property = op
everythink for japan op
but everyone think It's ok.??????????? OK????!!!!
OK = favorite japan civ = Personal feelings

lets play you japan me every other civ lol
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag BeanYak
Crossbow
ESO: Alexyo234

Post by BeanYak »

lemmings121 wrote:just dont play lategame against japs, is suicide.
Kill them when they are weak. almost all civs can beat japs playing agressively early.. but if you try getting fancy with the late game, you die. (raph vs h20?)

From a design standpoint, don't you think it's flawed to define a matchup that strongly? I understand that civs should have strengths and weaknesses, but to say that "whenever you play X civ, you have to do Y. If you do, you win, if you don't, you lose". It just seems stale, unfair, and even frustrating.
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

BeanYak wrote:
Kill them when they are weak. almost all civs can beat japs playing agressively early.. but if you try getting fancy with the late game, you die. (raph vs h20?)

From a design standpoint, don't you think it's flawed to define a matchup that strongly? I understand that civs should have strengths and weaknesses, but to say that "whenever you play X civ, you have to do Y. If you do, you win, if you don't, you lose". It just seems stale, unfair, and even frustrating.

It's the same for other MUs, eg vs Russia you should defend their initial push then age up before boyars kicks in to win the game, which is pretty much the only way to beat them since they have the best colonial. Most civs fall somewhere between but it's not bad for a couple civs to be the far ends of the spectrum.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

BeanYak wrote:

I had that impression some time ago, too, just felt a bit annoying when I encountered statements like: „civ X just loses in this MU". But after giving it some thought, I quickly came to conclusion that it's not true, there is of course the skill factor, but more importantly in this case a variety in strategies isn't always necessarily bad. It may not be so drastic, like going FI as Russia vs France, but for example Brits have many options in certain situations, like xbow+pike, musk+huss, only huss, musk spam, lb+pike+huss, semi-FF etc. In addition, you have VC possibility, which mixes things up even more. Sometimes watching Aizamk also helps. There's a lot to explore! :flowers:
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

PM me if you want to show me how OP Japan is and you can choose my civ
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump