What the Patch Notes for EP 1.3 should look like

United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

What the Patch Notes for EP 1.3 should look like

Post by Darwin_ »

Due to recent threads like this one: http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=7272, as well as reading through all of the various civ discussion threads, it is clear to anyone that most of the community is somewhat annoyed with some of the ep 1.2 changes. This thread is being made to a) clearly organize a lot of people's thoughts and b) serve as a jumping off point for detailed, constructive discussion about what to do with the EP.

General Changes
New Homecities automatically start at level 60
If this is impossible, than maybe the XP mod can be enabled in the start menu to compensate.
Cavalry Archer speed increased to 7.0, up from 6.75
Just a nice way to give a slight buff to a blatantly underpowered unit.

Aztec
5 coyote shipment buffed to 6
10 macehaultins shipment nerfed to 9
10 mace is a very strong shipment, and 5 coyote very weak.

British
No Changes
British are pretty much the poster child of well-balanced civs.

Chinese
Team 5 Manchu cost increased to 1200 coin
China has been dealt with very well on this patch, but team 5 manchu is just too strong in 3v3.

Dutch
4 Hussar shipment changed to 5 hussars
7 Ruyter shipment changed to 8 ruyters
One of Dutch's weaknesses is that they really have a good eco in age 3, but their military is lacking to say the least. These shipment buffs are purely logical, as before, these shipments were wildly inneficient.
Bank of Rotterdam changed to +15% gather rate. Bank of Amsterdam kept at +1 bank.
Having both bank cards be gathering is too good, especially in early fortress and team games, and having both be +1 bank is useless before the 20-30 minute mark. Mixing both types of cards, whilst nerfing the gather rate card is a logical next step. If these changes were to be considered, a possible revert to the bank cost buff might be in order, or a nerf to the gathering one to just 10%

French
+100 food
Courer Des Bois train time increased by 1-2 seconds (unsure of the exact number but something small)
-100 starting food absolutly sucks, and takes one of the lowest skill gap civs, and turns it into an awkward, higher skill civ with fewer options. A training time nerf means that the 13 vill age up is less powerful, due to it being slowed down by around 10 seconds, bringing it inline with russian, spain, and sioux age ups, around 4:20-25. This does mean, however, that their 14v age up time is brought to more around the 4:50-55 mark, which it already can be with -100f.
Cuirassier now scales off of colonial stats. New colonial stats are: 25 hand/siege attack, 417 HP
This means that in imperial they have 834 HP, and 50 hand attack, so around 15% less than normal, and along with mass cavalry nerf, this means no more OP cuir spam in team games.

German
Uhlan +10 hp
Uhlan hand attack x.85 against cavalry multiplier added
-10 Hp really hurt germany in age 3 by making their skirms far more vaulnerable, but helped in making thier age 2 raiding less OP. These changes hope to not overly hurt their age 3, but to reign their age 2 back in.
8 skirmishers +3 uhlans shipment reduced to 8 skirmishers +2 uhlans
9 uhlan shipment reduced to +8 uhlans
logical next step if the uhlan change doesnt hurt age 3 compositions too much, if it does than these shipment nerfs could be reverted

Iroquois
Steel Traps Upgrade added
Iro is fine right now, but their eco is pretty shoddy. Honestly, Iro are in a very broken and a missaligned state, but no one really has any other ideas than this to change them.

India
Sepoy HP reduced to 180
Sepoy Cost reduced to 80f 30c
This is to nerf their 12 sepoy rush slightly by making sepoy die in one fewer TC shot, but make sure that their late colonial isnt hurt. Sepoy really arent too OP, and I think this change would be totally fine and quite beneficial.
Zamburak x2.0 multiplier against artillery added in the colonial age, "disciplined Zamburaks" +2.0 multiplier against artillery removed.
Nice change that fits within the original design of India not being an age 3 civ. This allows india to kill cannons from an aggressive semi or straight ff, and by them time to age up.
Team 5 Urumi shipment cost increased to 1000 food
600 wood shipment replaced with 700 wood
Two nice small tweaks to help their eco a little bit, as well as helping keep them in check for team play. I think some other changes would have to be made to make sure that they werent too good in team games, as they already are very good.

Japan
Honored Ashigaru Uprgrade effect reduced from +30% hitpoints and attack to +20% hitpoints and attack
Honored Yumi Archer Upgrade effect reduced from +30% hitpoints and attack to +20% hitpoints and attack
Golden Pavilion ranged attack effect reduced from +15% to +10% attack bonus
Paper Cartridge Upgrade moved to the industrial Age
In general, Japanese units scale well, but yumi and ashi scale frankly too well. Hopefully these nerfs to their age 3 and 4 will help t reign them in, especially in team games.

Ottoman
Janissary Hitpoints redcued from 235 to 225
Janissary base ranged attack increased from 20 to 22
Otto has always lacked options, but has had some very good units. Jan/abus has and will continue to be a good combo, but with the abus nerf, otto's options are very limited. This would hopefully open up some doors to jan/huss combos, and make jans a little bit more balanced of a unit overall.

Portuguese
Settler cost +10 food
Cassador +2 base ranged attack
Genitours card effect changed from +5 range to +4
These are all basic numerical changes to ports that dont effect gameplay a ton, but help to reign them in a little bit. Cass were definetly too weak, so they got a stats buff; Genitours was still a little too strong, so it got nerfed; Port mid-late game eco was too good, gets nerfed without changing early game too much. (hopefully)

Russia
5 cavalry archers shipment increased to 6

Sioux
Wakina Rifle range increased from 18 to 19
4 villager card replaced by 5 villagers
Dog soldier range resist reduced to 10% (from 30%)
Wakina range just makes sure that their age 3 composition isnt too shity. War chief speed aura makes up for -1 range compared to skirms while kiting. 4 villager change is good because sioux eco is notoriously weak. The slight Dog Soldier nerf helps to keep the big button tech in check. Maybe a big button cost buff should be added to compensate.
Teepee hitpoint aura now effects villagers
(Maybe enable steel traps, but this buff would probably require testing to make sure it wouldnt be too good)

Spanish
Rodelero base hand attack increased to 13 (from 10), and multiplier against cavalry reduced to 3.0 (down from 3.5)
5 lancers shipment reduced to 4, shipment is now infinite
Rod attack increase will help them out adapting to colonial pressure, making them a viable unit, as well as helping out in age 3 making them a little bit more useful. 5 lancers is a very good card, so a nerf was in order IMO, and making the card infinite nerfs it, but also frees up a space in age 3, and allows Spain to have a better late fortress.

Of course, I would love to hear feedback on these changes, and what you would do.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: What the Patch Notes for EP 1.3 should look like

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Although Sioux is still shit, I would definitely play this patch.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

Darwin_ wrote:Spanish
Rodelero base hand attack increased to 14 (from 10), and multiplier against cavalry reduced to 3 (down from 3.5)
+100 wood

This would be ridiculously strong. Overall though lots of the changes look pretty good.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Post by _venox_ »

Why add steel traps for Iroquois but not Aztec nor Sioux? Why should TP aura affect villager HP? Why nerf cdb HP? Why decrease HP and increase DMG of Janissaries when the theme of them is to have more hp and less dmg than regular musketeers? Why nerf Sepoy but make them cheaper? Isn't the point of a nerf to decrease the strength of a unit? Making them cheaper would kinda negate the nerf. Why the negative multiplier for Uhlans against cavalry? Did you test what would happen in a cavalry fight? If Uhlans would lose cost efficiency wise the change was uncalled for. Considering the strength of other fortress shipments I don't see why Germany should only get 2 uhlans for their 8 skirm and 6 uhlan shipment. Why make 4 lancers infinite? Why increase Indias 600w to 700w? I think for many of these potential changes the thought process was like this: Part A of civ X is weak, let's just randomly buff some things to increase the power level of the civ.

If the ottoman change would be implemented Jans would cost 25% more for 50% more hp making the jan rush scarier.

I think I'm practically blind to the reasoning behind many of these suggestions.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

_venox_ wrote:Why add steel traps for Iroquois but not Aztec nor Sioux?
Those civs really dont need it. An argument could be made for sioux to have it, but I have played on patches that have it and it was most of the time to much of a buff.
Why should TP aura affect villager HP?
This is an idea been thrown around the Sioux discussion thread, and it is a nice buff, and if anything a bug fix. It really doesnt effect gameplay that much, but is a nice feature.
Why nerf cdb HP?
TBCH, this nerf is not entirely necessary, but on almost every single fan-made patch, CDB's have been nerfed in some way, due to france villager fighting. Most of the time they reduced rr, but in keeping with the spirit of the unit, I thought a slight hp nerf would be better.
Why decrease HP and increase DMG of Janissaries when the theme of them is to have more hp and less dmg than regular musketeers?
I think that the spirit of the unit is still there, even with the change. The reasoning behind this is to give Otto more options, because currently they are lacking some due to the much-needed abus nerf, and even before that they were a little bland. This nerf buffs their jan/huss combos.
Why nerf Sepoy but make them cheaper? Isn't the point of a nerf to decrease the strength of a unit? Making them cheaper would kinda negate the nerf.
The whole point of nerfing HP and decreasing cost is to nerf the 12 sepoy rush, but buff their late colonial options. Sepoy did not need a nerf really, just a restructuring of their strengths and weaknesses.
Why the negative multiplier for Uhlans against cavalry? Did you test what would happen in a cavalry fight? If Uhlans would lose cost efficiency wise the change was uncalled for.
With this nerf, Uhlan would trade cost effectively with hussars, but remain good body blockers. The reason why so many hated the -10hp nerf is that it totally comprimised both raiding, cav-on-cav battles, as well as skirm blocking (which didnt need a nerf).
Considering the strength of other fortress shipments I don't see why Germany should only get 2 uhlans for their 8 skirm and 6 uhlan shipment.
I dont really get what you are saying here. :hmm: 8 uhlan and 7 skirm are good, but definitely not OP good.
Why make 4 lancers infinite?
5 lancers is too strong, 3 lancers is too weak, and spain's late fortress is lacking. This shipment would make sure that their early fortress wouldnt be OP, but that their late-fortress could be on par with other civs. It also frees up an additional fortress age slot.
Why increase Indias 600w to 700w?
India's eco is OK and their military is OK, but nothing super-special. 700w is a nice change that jives really well with india's bonus and what they need to do.
I think for many of these potential changes the thought process was like this: Part A of civ X is weak, let's just randomly buff some things to increase the power level of the civ.
I think that, for the most part, that statement is quite erroneous. Most of these changes were thought up a while ago and have had months to mull them over and discuss. The only changes in this post that havent appeared and been discussed in the civ discussion threads are really just the Jan change, and the Ashi/yumi nerfs. Everything else has either been in a previous FP, or has been discussed at length.

If the ottoman change would be implemented Jans would cost 25% more for 50% more hp making the jan rush scarier.
Again, I dont even know what you are saying lol. I never said anything about cost changes or HP Buffs.
I think I'm practically blind to the reasoning behind many of these suggestions.
I hope my responses enlightened you. :smile:
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

I think the whole EP patch thing has spiraled out of control. I would be all for it if it simply could be the OFFICIAL patch just because of the anti-cheat system and the LAND MAPS option along with the new TEAM GAME maps. EP maps are great but the whole civ balancing I feel is based on top players feelings after they have lost a game.
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

HeatitUP_ wrote:I think the whole EP patch thing has spiraled out of control. I would be all for it if it simply could be the OFFICIAL patch just because of the anti-cheat system and the LAND MAPS option along with the new TEAM GAME maps. EP maps are great but the whole civ balancing I feel is based on top players feelings after they have lost a game.

While I think this is partially true, there were just some blatant and easy balance changes that were made (mostly thinking of the abus gun nerf and the spain shipment buffs). I would love to see more open-beta testing of the patch like what was done with the treaty fan patch, which is arguably the most successful fan patch ever made for AOE3. I hope that with more asking from the public, we can get the EP into long-term public beta testing that leads to a near perfect patch.
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Well the "meta" changes a lot so what is OP today on RE can suck the next day and we've seen seeing this trend on RE and nothing has changed in YEARS! The maps are a huge improvement which can overshadow civ balancing just because of how bad a lot of the RE maps are.

@Darwin_ Sure the will take our "suggestions" but they mean fuck all in my own opinion because we're just noobs
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

HeatitUP_ wrote:@Darwin_ Sure the will take our "suggestions" but they mean fuck all in my own opinion because we're just noobs

Yeah I guess they still wouldnt totally listen too us, but an open beta would mean that, even if only pr 30+ players had a say, ideas would still have the chance to fully mature, and we could test things out and see what does what, and come to a far better conclusion than 12 guys arbitrarily making decisions that stay for a while.
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Darwin_ wrote:
HeatitUP_ wrote:@Darwin_ Sure the will take our "suggestions" but they mean fuck all in my own opinion because we're just noobs

Yeah I guess they still wouldnt totally listen too us, but an open beta would mean that, even if only pr 30+ players had a say, ideas would still have the chance to fully mature, and we could test things out and see what does what, and come to a far better conclusion than 12 guys arbitrarily making decisions that stay for a while.

Well the difference between you and me is that you're generally positive and I'm pretty much negative so I'll leave it at that. You're either in the group or your not and I'm sure you know which one you are.

They wouldn't even make _H2O an "Expert" on Age Sanctuary back in the day even though he was more than qualified because he simply wasn't in the "group"
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Darwin_ wrote:Due to recent threads like this one: http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=7272, as well as reading through all of the various civ discussion threads, it is clear to anyone that most of the community is somewhat annoyed with some of the ep 1.2 changes. This thread is being made to a) clearly organize a lot of people's thoughts and b) serve as a jumping off point for detailed, constructive discussion about what to do with the EP.
Nice idea however you should have given your reasoning so that everyone can at least understand your thought process
General Changes
New Homecities automatically start at level 60
Cavalry Archer speed increased to 7.0, up from 6.75 This is an okay change, however i doubt it will have much of an impact

Aztec
5 coyote shipment buffed to 6 While i agree that this shipment is underwhelming. I dont see why youd want to buff azzie even tho they are already one of the strongest civs
10 macehaultins shipment nerfed to 9 OK

British
No Changes

Chinese
Team 5 Manchu cost increased to 1200 coin OK

Dutch
Bank of Rotterdam changed to +15% gather rate. Bank of Amsterdam kept at +1 bank.
Dutch is widely considered as one of the strongest civilisations in the current patch. If anything we would have to revert some changes to make them weaker and def not buff any shipments from dutch.
French
+100 food No idea why everyone dislikes the -100 food. It changes close to nothing in their play and just prevents 12 /10 / 13 vill up.
Courer Des Bois train time increased by 1 second No, the change is so small that it would be impossible to analyse its effect really and doesnt seem necessary to me.
Courer Des Bois hit points reduced to 170, from 180 Right idea, wrong execution. Hp of cours is fine for their cost. Range resistance is what makes them to good in comparision to normal vills. Imo change RR to 0.30 or even 0.20
Cuirassier now scales off of colonial stats. New colonial stats are: 25 hand/siege attack, 417 HP okay.I presume you did the math correctly for this

German
Uhlan +10 hp
Uhlan hand attack x.85 against cavalry multiplier added Interesting change. Design wise its a bit ugly but it could work if we get the multiplier right
8 skirmishers +3 uhlans shipment reduced to 8 skirmishers +2 uhlans
9 uhlan shipment reduced to +8 uhlans Apart from the fact that nerfing those 2 shipments seems a bit rdm i wouldnt do such a change while simultaneously introduce a nerf to uhlans. In general id either nerf all age 3 shipments by 1 uhlan or not touch the bonus at all

Iroquois
Steel Traps Upgrade added Could be good

India
Sepoy HP reduced to 180 good
Sepoy Cost reduced to 80f 30c bad
Zamburak x2.0 multiplier against artillery added in the colonial age, "disciplined Zamburaks" +2.0 multiplier against artillery removed. good
Team 5 Urumi shipment cost increased to 1000 food good
600 wood shipment replaced with 700 wood good

Japan
Honored Ashigaru Uprgrade effect reduced from +30% hitpoints and attack to +20% hitpoints and attack
Honored Yumi Archer Upgrade effect reduced from +30% hitpoints and attack to +20% hitpoints and attack
Yabusame ranged attack increased from 8 to 10 why
The honored upgrade nerf comes way to late imo. Jap units already become to good in late colonial after they have a daymio and their ups but def become OP with the golden pavillon. I agree with nerfing their scaling but imo this has to be done via a golden pavillon nerf and a nerf of their upgrade cards rather than a nerf of their age 4 ups
Ottoman
Janissary Hitpoints redcued from 235 to 225
Janissary base ranged attack increased from 20 to 22
no. Otto needs a revamp of their economy before you can deal with their units
Portuguese
Settler cost +10 food
Idea is right you can argue about the numbers
Russia
5 cavalry archers shipment increased to 6 okay
5 cossack shipment reduced to 4 cossacks no
Strelet Combat card effect reduced to +15% attack and hitpoints and +2 range added no

Sioux
Wakina Rifle range increased from 18 to 19
4 villager card replaced by 5 villagers
Dog soldier range resist reduced to 10% (from 30%)
Teepee hitpoint aura now effects villagers
(Maybe enable steel traps, but this buff would probably require testing to make sure it wouldnt be too good)
they sound okay
Spanish
Rodelero base hand attack increased to 13 (from 10), and multiplier against cavalry reduced to 3.25 (down from 3.5)
+100 wood
spain is fine aswell, also on the stronger side in the current balance +100 wood would be insane btw even stronger than the hard rod buff you propose
Of course, I would love to hear feedback on these changes, and what you would do.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Well if I would give my two cents about balance changes it would go something along these lines. I would remove anything really gamebreaking and try to make all civs on an equal competitive level while keeping diversity between the civs to keep it fun and interesting.

The first thing on my mind is the Portugese civilization and how I just hate how the skirms cost 85 food and just wish the skirms cost more in coin and a lot less in food so their eco doesn't get punished for not having enough hunt. Vills at 80 food is pretty cool but if hunts are not really fucked up like on so many RE maps then Ports really wouldn't be as bad imo but not OP ever. It's just hard to keep 2-3 vills at a time while spamming cassadors/goon early age 3. It's pretty depressing to go up against longbow/yumi as ports lol

The free town center civ bonus is really nice for treaty though on the other hand.
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

HeatitUP_ wrote:Well if I would give my two cents about balance changes it would go something along these lines. I would remove anything really gamebreaking and try to make all civs on an equal competitive level while keeping diversity between the civs to keep it fun and interesting.

Lol that is literally what EP is trying to do. It is way harder than it sounds. Really the hardest part is keeping civ diversity, which is honestly something I dont care too much about. I would rather make a change in favour of civ balance over not making it due to civ uniqueness, but the spirit of the EP is to keep the uniqueness that the RE patch has, but with much improved balance.
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

It is hard to do but what we have is some unfinished product we're expected to embrace fully. To get the product the EP team dreams of it will take a lot of this:
$ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $ :coin: $

I see top players in Venis stream complaining about the patch during the stream and I'm wondering what they think we're supposed to think lol
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

An interesting proposal, I pretty much agree with all of lordraphael's notes on it.
I'll just note that increasing the default homecity level is not technically possible as far as I know. It would have to be changed by Microsoft devs on the ESO platform itself.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Nice changes!
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

EAGLEMUT wrote:An interesting proposal, I pretty much agree with all of lordraphael's notes on it.
I'll just note that increasing the default homecity level is not technically possible as far as I know. It would have to be changed by Microsoft devs on the ESO platform itself.

and we all know Microsoft doesn't do shit but make their cash grabbin mobile game bullshit
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Good thing you're here to let us know what the actual right changes are! I'll be forwarding this to microsoft!
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Please consider also the fact that EP balancing changes affect mostly Top players. I'm major right now and the Tiers civ list is definitely different at my level from what you see in top players games.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

meh :/
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Post by _venox_ »

What I meant with my Janissary remark was that for costing roughly 25% more than a musketeer they have 50% more hitpoints and 4.35% less damage output if the Janissary change were implemented. I don't think I need to tell you how OP this sounds when their damage output is now almost identical to that of a regular Musketeer. As of right now they have 56.6% more HP and 13% less DMG. I don't know what others think of Otto but I think they are not in the lower tiers, rather not played much.

My German fortress shipment remark was about nerfing the 8 skirm + 3 uhlans to 8 skirm and 2 uhlans and nerfing the 9 uhlans to 8 uhlans. I expressed it as nerfing the 3 uhlan civ bonus they get by sending 8 skirm and 6 uhlans to 2 uhlans for the 2 strongest fortress shipments. This would mean they get 2 8 uhlan shipments, a 7 skirm 3 uhlan shipment and a 8 skirm 2 uhlan shipment.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

HeatitUP_ wrote:I think the whole EP patch thing has spiraled out of control. I would be all for it if it simply could be the OFFICIAL patch just because of the anti-cheat system and the LAND MAPS option along with the new TEAM GAME maps. EP maps are great but the whole civ balancing I feel is based on top players feelings after they have lost a game.
I wouldn't know. One thing's for sure though: it would spiral out of control a whole lot more if all the changes suggested in the OP were implemented.

With that said, I definitely appreciate all thoughts on the patch and agree with some of those presented in the OP.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

HeatitUP_ wrote:I would be all for it if it simply could be the OFFICIAL patch just because of the anti-cheat system and the LAND MAPS option along with the new TEAM GAME maps.

tanks
_venox_ wrote:Why nerf Sepoy but make them cheaper? Isn't the point of a nerf to decrease the strength of a unit? Making them cheaper would kinda negate the nerf.

One thing for sure, it would nerf their Sepoy shipments.
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

umeu wrote:meh :/

Hmm?
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Darwin_ wrote:Due to recent threads like this one: http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=7272, as well as reading through all of the various civ discussion threads, it is clear to anyone that most of the community is somewhat annoyed with some of the ep 1.2 changes. This thread is being made to a) clearly organize a lot of people's thoughts and b) serve as a jumping off point for detailed, constructive discussion about what to do with the EP.

General Changes
New Homecities automatically start at level 60 - Good idea but first ask programmers about possibilities.
Cavalry Archer speed increased to 7.0, up from 6.75 - maybe ok
Just a nice way to give a slight buff to a blatantly underpowered unit.

Aztec
5 coyote shipment buffed to 6 - no aztec already strong
10 macehaultins shipment nerfed to 9 - prefer to leave it on 10
10 mace is a very strong shipment, and 5 coyote very weak.

British
No Changes
British are pretty much the poster child of well-balanced civs.

Chinese
Team 5 Manchu cost increased to 1200 coin - i dont play team
China has been dealt with very well on this patch, but team 5 manchu is just too strong in 3v3.

Dutch
One of Dutch's weaknesses is that they really have a good eco in age 3, but their military is lacking to say the least. These shipment buffs are purely logical, as before, these shipments were wildly inneficient.
Having both bank cards be gathering is too good, especially in early fortress and team games, and having both be +1 bank is useless before the 20-30 minute mark. Mixing both types of cards, whilst nerfing the gather rate card is a logical next step. If these changes were to be considered, a possible revert to the bank cost buff might be in order, or a nerf to the gathering one to just 10%

Dutch got lot of buffs lately dont thin it needs more

French
+100 food
Courer Des Bois train time increased by 1-2 seconds (unsure of the exact number but something small)
-100 starting food absolutly sucks, and takes one of the lowest skill gap civs, and turns it into an awkward, higher skill civ with fewer options. A training time nerf means that the 13 vill age up is less powerful, due to it being slowed down by around 10 seconds, bringing it inline with russian, spain, and sioux age ups, around 4:20-25. This does mean, however, that their 14v age up time is brought to more around the 4:50-55 mark, which it already can be with -100f.
Courer Des Bois hit points reduced to 170, from 180
Not really sure if this is neccessary in the current meta, but thought that I would throw out the idea just to see what people thought of it. -10 hp could also be -10%rr instead, depending on which one seems to be the most balanced.
Cuirassier now scales off of colonial stats. New colonial stats are: 25 hand/siege attack, 417 HP
This means that in imperial they have 834 HP, and 50 hand attack, so around 15% less than normal, and along with mass cavalry nerf, this means no more OP cuir spam in team games. Idk, 1v1 you dont go usually age 4 and 5
French was too strong on RE a prefer stay with -100f
hp change dont make huge difference so i prefer to not change

German
Uhlan +10 hp
Uhlan hand attack x.85 against cavalry multiplier added
-10 Hp really hurt germany in age 3 by making their skirms far more vaulnerable, but helped in making thier age 2 raiding less OP. These changes hope to not overly hurt their age 3, but to reign their age 2 back in.
8 skirmishers +3 uhlans shipment reduced to 8 skirmishers +2 uhlans Dont make huge difference so no
9 uhlan shipment reduced to +8 uhlans no
logical next step if the uhlan change doesnt hurt age 3 compositions too much, if it does than these shipment nerfs could be reverted
I prefer -10hp over 0,85 multi uhlans

Iroquois
Steel Traps Upgrade added
Iro is fine right now, but their eco is pretty shoddy. Honestly, Iro are in a very broken and a missaligned state, but no one really has any other ideas than this to change them.
Maybe, i dont know this civ perfectly

India
Sepoy HP reduced to 180 no its already weak civ
Sepoy Cost reduced to 80f 30c no
This is to nerf their 12 sepoy rush slightly by making sepoy die in one fewer TC shot, but make sure that their late colonial isnt hurt. Sepoy really arent too OP, and I think this change would be totally fine and quite beneficial.
Zamburak x2.0 multiplier against artillery added in the colonial age, "disciplined Zamburaks" +2.0 multiplier against artillery removed. i dont like this
Nice change that fits within the original design of India not being an age 3 civ. This allows india to kill cannons from an aggressive semi or straight ff, and by them time to age up.
Team 5 Urumi shipment cost increased to 1000 food i dont play team
600 wood shipment replaced with 700 wood mayb
Two nice small tweaks to help their eco a little bit, as well as helping keep them in check for team play. I think some other changes would have to be made to make sure that they werent too good in team games, as they already are very good.

Japan
Biggest problem we see with Japan is the fact that if they have gotten to age 4 before 18ish minutes, against most civs, the game would be over because their infantry would just be pushed over the edge and be completely OP. Some valid arguments could be made for a Golden Pavilion nerf, and maybe those changes could be in store if these are not sufficient.
no age 4 nerf is too late

Ottoman
Janissary Hitpoints redcued from 235 to 225 no
Janissary base ranged attack increased from 20 to 22 no
Otto has always lacked options, but has had some very good units. Jan/abus has and will continue to be a good combo, but with the abus nerf, otto's options are very limited. This would hopefully open up some doors to jan/huss combos, and make jans a little bit more balanced of a unit overall.

Portuguese
Settler cost +10 food
These are all basic numerical changes to ports that dont effect gameplay a ton, but help to reign them in a little bit. Cass were definetly too weak, so they got a stats buff; Genitours was still a little too strong, so it got nerfed; Port mid-late game eco was too good, gets nerfed without changing early game too much. (hopefully)
mayb

Russia
5 cavalry archers shipment increased to 6 ok
5 cossack shipment reduced to 4 cossacks no
Two tweaks that help balance them out a little bit. The 5 cossack nerf is esspecially important for 2v2, were they are super OP because of strong early pressure, and an eco that can just run away at times if left unpressured. I hope that nerfing 5 cossack wouldnt change too much in 1v1, but something might have to be done to compensate.
Strelet Combat card effect reduced to +15% attack and hitpoints and +2 range added ok
Not sure if this is super necessary, but should help russia out in age 3 a bit, along with the slight CA buff.

Sioux
Wakina Rifle range increased from 18 to 19 ok
4 villager card replaced by 5 villagers ok
Dog soldier range resist reduced to 10% (from 30%) no
Wakina range just makes sure that their age 3 composition isnt too shity. War chief speed aura makes up for -1 range compared to skirms while kiting. 4 villager change is good because sioux eco is notoriously weak. The slight Dog Soldier nerf helps to keep the big button tech in check. Maybe a big button cost buff should be added to compensate.
Teepee hitpoint aura now effects villagers no

Spanish
Rodelero base hand attack increased to 13 (from 10), and multiplier against cavalry reduced to 3.0 (down from 3.5) mayb
+100 wood no piro ff would be too strong
5 lancers shipment reduced to 4, shipment is now infinite no
Rod attack increase will help them out adapting to colonial pressure, making them a viable unit, as well as helping out in age 3 making them a little bit more useful. +100 wood might be too good according to some people, but honestly EP spain with a starting TP is about the same as Nilla spain with no TP. On nilla, spain is pretty good and balanced IMO. (maybe a little strong, but they are easy to adapt to).