Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
ESO: mr_bramboy

07 Jun 2015, 15:35

[attachment id="569"]

featuring imperial jinetes and lil' bombards.
Attachments
Mr_Bramboy_Portuguese_VS_MASTERdutch_Japan_ESOC Indonesia.age3Yrec
(566.84 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

07 Jun 2015, 15:51

Worst game I've ever seen why would you post that

Good map though, much competitive very balance wow
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team

07 Jun 2015, 16:02

calmyourtits wrote:Worst game I''ve ever seen why would you post that

Because it''s 5 pm and I haven''t even eaten lunch yet.
No Flag divine_moon
Dragoon

07 Jun 2015, 16:07

literally the first shots were fired in the 15th minute (facepalm) :sleeping:

sooo long without conflict is :surprised:
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team

07 Jun 2015, 16:15

divinemoon wrote:literally the first shots were fired in the 15th minute (facepalm) :sleeping:

sooo long without conflict is :surprised:
literally.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

07 Jun 2015, 16:27

sounds good
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 01
ESO: Garja

07 Jun 2015, 16:51

calmyourtits wrote:Worst game I''ve ever seen why would you post that

lol share some love
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

07 Jun 2015, 16:59

Not your fault, everyone wanted a water map for some reason. The map's great given the circumstances ')
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team

07 Jun 2015, 17:02

This map is basically Borneo with ESOC added to the name + a boat anyways..
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

07 Jun 2015, 17:38

bramboy wrote:This map is basically Borneo with ESOC added to the name + a boat anyways..
+islands.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

07 Jun 2015, 20:02

This map make portos so strong and lame!
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

07 Jun 2015, 20:24

No hasty generalization please. It's just one game between 2 players below pr30 (that's my case so no disregard).
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

07 Jun 2015, 21:33

bramboy wrote:This map is basically Borneo with ESOC added to the name + a boat anyways..
Borneo without the map screws. That''s the important distinction. :thumbsup:
France iNcog
Gendarme
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²

07 Jun 2015, 21:46

In which case it has become a great map since I already kind of like Borneo. If it's without map screws then we're set.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

08 Jun 2015, 12:53

Good map for a sioux mirror imo.

But tbh who cares bout ports... Brits jap or india water will completely rape them. Azzy and china too probably
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I liked it
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

08 Jun 2015, 15:00

umeu wrote:Good map for a sioux mirror imo.

But tbh who cares bout ports... Brits jap or india water will completely rape them. Azzy and china too probably
China is too slow to be good on water.
I''m not sure about port vs Brit. It is quite fair I guess.
Indeed jap or india rape port but it is more interesting to keep these civs for land maps.
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

08 Jun 2015, 15:18

Brits rape ports more than india does
I liked it
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
ESO: lemmings121

08 Jun 2015, 15:32

umeu wrote:Good map for a sioux mirror imo.

Can you please elaborate for India?

I played a few india vs ports games with Aramisses, and beating that FI/jinetes seems pretty hard even on land maps, and kinda impossible on water..
Original llama, since March 2015.
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

08 Jun 2015, 15:49

India has the better navy and units. Siege eles rape port ships and buildings and artillery and then ghurka sepoy urumi take out the goons. But ye u need to appky the proper pressure to keep ports pinned and from taking map while still going greedy and age up. India has good land eco and navy so they can boom land while pressure land and sea at same time with eles and ships and be annoying with agra on shore
I liked it
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
ESO: lemmings121

08 Jun 2015, 16:02

umeu wrote:India has the better navy and units. Siege eles rape port ships and buildings and artillery and then ghurka sepoy urumi take out the goons. But ye u need to appky the proper pressure to keep ports pinned and from taking map while still going greedy and age up. India has good land eco and navy so they can boom land while pressure land and sea at same time with eles and ships and be annoying with agra on shore

In theory looks easy but.. if you go to agressive, you lose a lot to tc (cm) fire, and I few like if I focuos too much on water, they have good chances of getting age4, and those goons even kill gurkas, urumis/sepoy wont land a single hit on goons.. soon the turtling port will have heavy canons + jinetes, witch is pretty hard to counter even with superior eco..

Can you be more specific on how to play against this?
Original llama, since March 2015.
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

08 Jun 2015, 17:01

lemmings121 wrote:
umeu wrote:India has the better navy and units. Siege eles rape port ships and buildings and artillery and then ghurka sepoy urumi take out the goons. But ye u need to appky the proper pressure to keep ports pinned and from taking map while still going greedy and age up. India has good land eco and navy so they can boom land while pressure land and sea at same time with eles and ships and be annoying with agra on shore
In theory looks easy but.. if you go to agressive, you lose a lot to tc (cm) fire, and I few like if I focuos too much on water, they have good chances of getting age4, and those goons even kill gurkas, urumis/sepoy wont land a single hit on goons.. soon the turtling port will have heavy canons + jinetes, witch is pretty hard to counter even with superior eco..

Go semi ff, then push with sepoys/gurkhas/2elephants+fregates and try to kill his docks with your land army and dont let him gather on see with your freagates.
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

09 Jun 2015, 00:44

lemmings121 wrote:

The mistake ppl make is that just because they have lots of vils, ports have a good eco. This isnt true till like after 20 min. India has a huge siege potential, good scaling on units and a great eco. There is simply no way port can keep up with ur mass and outeco you. Just dance in an out of tc fire to not take as many hits, or just go all in and force a mm pop or 2. The 12 sepoy are dispensable.

Also no way that mansadabar veteran or guard ghurka with brit cons and the ghurka combat card lose to port dragoons. Urumi is just there to tank and a few sepoy to stiffen the ranks vs melee or huss switch. Could also be zamb. Tbh india can play age2 timing easily as well. Just need another build for huge age2 timing.
I liked it

Forum Info

Return to “Recorded Games”