SirMusket Apology

Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Re: SirMusket Apology

Post by Gichtenlord »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
benj89 wrote:
IAmSoldieR wrote:I suppose. Just don't let people fool you into believing they change overnight. ;)

I would agree with you with the above but that applies more to an adult. If you are 14-18 years old, I believe you can change overnight. Although I have to say, moesbar hack + point trading is quite a lot but lets hope he learnt a lesson

Can confirm, my core values change every 2-3 weeks.

Immigrants are pretty cool rn.

Until they steal your girl and your job!
r]
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Bublgerc wrote:It takes a lot of courage to apologize on a public forum and a lot of grace to accept the apology and move on. Way too easy to sit behind a keyboard and snipe. Now lets all get out these and destroy some pop cans

I am pretty sure this is the wisest spambot ever ^
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

At least it isn't the out of sync, drop window, or the lag hack. Those are the worst, and I encounter them in 3v3's at the 2nd Lt. Level. The reason I know people did it and game didn't bug out is because the player spams a taunt before it happens. It's brave of u to tell people and I hope things work out for ya.
Error 404: Signature not found
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Gendarme wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:I think we should blow this out of proportion and give it more attention than it needs.

That's the spirit.

Oh no no no. It was very late when I wrote this. I mean NOT blow this out of proportion.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Jerom wrote:
Bublgerc wrote:It takes a lot of courage to apologize on a public forum and a lot of grace to accept the apology and move on. Way too easy to sit behind a keyboard and snipe. Now lets all get out these and destroy some pop cans

Why would you accuse a fellow forum member of being a spambot? Seems a little too far.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Mali SenorCallen
Skirmisher

Post by SenorCallen »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Jerom wrote:

Why would you accuse a fellow forum member of being a spambot? Seems a little too far.

agreed thats a reach right there
"I suck"

-Mitoe

"Ugh I suck"

-Mitoe
No Flag watching
Crossbow

Post by watching »

Wasn't sirmusket the reason BSOP quit? Did you cheat back then too?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

watching wrote:Wasn't sirmusket the reason BSOP quit? Did you cheat back then too?
no
Norway oxaloacetate
Dragoon

Post by oxaloacetate »

nope.
We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

watching wrote:Wasn't sirmusket the reason BSOP quit? Did you cheat back then too?

eh what
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

princeofkabul wrote:

eh what

idk, I didnt even play when BSOP was around rofl
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

noissance wrote:At least it isn't the out of sync, drop window, or the lag hack. Those are the worst, and I encounter them in 3v3's at the 2nd Lt. Level. The reason I know people did it and game didn't bug out is because the player spams a taunt before it happens. It's brave of u to tell people and I hope things work out for ya.

lol do you know for sure what the moesbar hack is about?

+ it was musketjr who was partially a reason for BSOP to quit, hence a confusion, most likely
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

pecelot wrote:
noissance wrote:At least it isn't the out of sync, drop window, or the lag hack. Those are the worst, and I encounter them in 3v3's at the 2nd Lt. Level. The reason I know people did it and game didn't bug out is because the player spams a taunt before it happens. It's brave of u to tell people and I hope things work out for ya.

lol do you know for sure what the moesbar hack is about?

+ it was musketjr who was partially a reason for BSOP to quit, hence a confusion, most likely

Moesbar hack is noticable, unlike oos or lag cheats. Its the thing that lets you make units and shipments right? Many on gameranger use it (monster trucks and 200 attack musketeers, etc.)
Error 404: Signature not found
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

also almost invisible resource trickles, very insignificant but unfair advantages etc.
good luck with that! :)
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

pecelot wrote:also almost invisible resource trickles, very insignificant but unfair advantages etc.

yeah those are hard to find. one guy plays on my team games. He always tends to gather huge amount of resources even though he is quite a bad player. Last time we played on siberia me (france) and him (british) were the same team and my eco was as good as it can get (2 hunts under tc, constant vill production, steel traps and amalgamation since 5 minutes of the game) because the enemy team was not pushing. And on the stats we were toe to toe on resources until minute 4:25 or sth and then he just exploded! Let alone that he was gathering wood for most of the game since he was making longbows...
Very VERY suspicious but as I said, he is not a good player to take full advantage of the op eco so people dont really suspect him...
But I am :maniac:
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

pecelot- moesbar hack that I had installed didnt allow trickles, just unit/settlers in groups of 20, and crates, anyway glad its over, lets not continue arguing/debating over this thread.
United States of America illusioNtEk
Skirmisher
ESO: illusioNtEk

Post by illusioNtEk »

hackers always get the free pass.... its disgusting really
United States of America Eprus
Crossbow
ESO: Eprus

Post by Eprus »

tedere12 wrote:
pecelot wrote:also almost invisible resource trickles, very insignificant but unfair advantages etc.

yeah those are hard to find. one guy plays on my team games. He always tends to gather huge amount of resources even though he is quite a bad player. Last time we played on siberia me (france) and him (british) were the same team and my eco was as good as it can get (2 hunts under tc, constant vill production, steel traps and amalgamation since 5 minutes of the game) because the enemy team was not pushing. And on the stats we were toe to toe on resources until minute 4:25 or sth and then he just exploded! Let alone that he was gathering wood for most of the game since he was making longbows...
Very VERY suspicious but as I said, he is not a good player to take full advantage of the op eco so people dont really suspect him...

Try putting the game on rec if you suspect something. Then you will be able to see if he is really cheating.
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

Some are not subtle at all with their hacks, sending 30 learacorns and ten monster trucks at one minute. Others are a bit more so, "accidentally" losing connection when they suffer a loss or "miraculously" determining where their opponent will be attacking from and where their gatherers are.

Hacked-in resource trickles, if actually used, would be even more insidious as it would be very hard to assess an extra 5 or 10 resources per second by looking at the post-game graphs.

If someone uses a trainer to just send themselves eco it's readily apparent. However, if someone had an overall, say 10%, eco-boost hack you should be able to see it too by looking at the factory. If you see the factory producing more than 7.15 resources per second then something is definitely up.

I've seen people who have had extraordinarily good economies. However, a close analysis revealed that they just macroed very well. They did things like getting their TCs up soon and villagers out fast, never ceasing villager production other than during early transitions with TC-aging civs, concentrating gathering mainly on upgraded resources, timing resource distribution to specific needs, aging appropriately, etc. I've yet to see clear evidence of a subtle macro hack. Usually when someone cried "cheat" when their opponent had more eco, the post game revealed that they just did poorly in the macro or in the fight, where they spent more money on units.
Mexico sapikles
Musketeer

Post by sapikles »

just saw this, burn the mother fucker!!!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Eprus wrote:
tedere12 wrote:

Try putting the game on rec if you suspect something. Then you will be able to see if he is really cheating.

Or just dont cheat in the first place...
No Flag Jack
Crossbow
ESO: None

Post by Jack »

ohh my bad then :( Once a cheater always a cheater, i went in with that notion
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

What account Was It? Im Too Lazy To Download The Rec
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

gibson wrote:What account Was It? Im Too Lazy To Download The Rec

the game was on gameranger, games are hosted there only for convenience
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

tedere12 wrote:Yeah I did rec one game yesterday he had advanced market sent somehow by miracle, he had age 4 factories without sending the cards, he trained spahi from rax and automatically spawned hunts under his tc and other stuff :uglylol:
How can we be sure this game was played yesterday? If so, it's sad, why would you apologize and commit again the same shit?