User avatar
Belgium juliuscaesar007
Crossbow
Posts: 12
ESO: juliuscaesar007

11 Jan 2017, 13:12

Hello my name is Steven my ESO name is juliuscaesar007 i have only started playing aoe3 multiplayer 2 weeks ago and i am rank captain now even tough i can only play 2 civs decent :S.
So i went in to a game with this guy Sir_Musket and he asked me what my main civs were and that i was obv a smurf. I told him i wasn't and that i can play brits and china he then kicked me out the game and rejected me before i could ask did i say anything wrong? So if you would be so kind to give me an answer on this forum i would like it instead being so rude to new players ingame... .
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
Posts: 1705
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia

11 Jan 2017, 13:17

juliuscaesar007 wrote:Hello my name is Steven my ESO name is juliuscaesar007 i have only started playing aoe3 multiplayer 2 weeks ago and i am rank captain now even tough i can only play 2 civs decent :S.
So i went in to a game with this guy Sir_Musket and he asked me what my main civs were and that i was obv a smurf. I told him i wasn't and that i can play brits and china he then kicked me out the game and rejected me before i could ask did i say anything wrong? So if you would be so kind to give me an answer on this forum i would like it instead being so rude to new players ingame... .

Well, firstly I'd like to apologise I didn't actually think you were a new player, seeing as you had a rank of 27 and a win % of 80, any person would assume you are smurf, also combine that with the fact your account was made on stream sale, so I'm sorry that I might have been "rude", we can play some games then, but your account just seemed really fishy, and your doing good for 2 weeks :)
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2043

11 Jan 2017, 13:17

heil ceasar, I'll make sure people like sir_musket who don't respect your authority will pay the price
"Well, now you are playing otto, but tommorow you might become a rapist, or a serial killer" -VaneStoilov

Image
Image
User avatar
Belgium juliuscaesar007
Crossbow
Posts: 12
ESO: juliuscaesar007

11 Jan 2017, 13:27

@sirmusket it's ok just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding :) i have played lots of different RTS games maybe thats why i have good game sense even tough i am still noob also have played aoe3 since it first came out i just rebought the game on steam becuz my actual disc was damaged :D i just never jumped on the multiplayer scene. And yeah would love to play games i have much to learn.

@tedere12 thanks for having my back haha
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
Posts: 1705
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia

11 Jan 2017, 13:30

juliuscaesar007 wrote:@sirmusket it's ok just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding :) i have played lots of different RTS games maybe thats why i have good game sense even tough i am still noob also have played aoe3 since it first came out i just rebought the game on steam becuz my actual disc was damaged :D i just never jumped on the multiplayer scene. And yeah would love to play games i have much to learn.

@tedere12 thanks for having my back haha

Yeah no problem, its just in aoe3 online, there tends to be a lot of smurfs, and if the account was made 2016 , and already cap, with 80% win, on steam sale, which is time for smurfs, it just really seemed like a smurf, so sorry for that :P, yeah, I suggest watching Interjection youtube videos, discussing on these forums, and watching streams, I think thats the fastest way to learn :)
spoiler
User avatar
Belgium juliuscaesar007
Crossbow
Posts: 12
ESO: juliuscaesar007

11 Jan 2017, 13:34

i have been watching alot of videos especially interjection and Veni. The H20 explains also very usefull :) i will check out that guide! i wish some ppl that are really good at a civ or even a few make a detailed guide it really helps new players to get a sense of decks u should be using and standard build orders and some guidelines.
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
Posts: 1705
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia

11 Jan 2017, 13:36

juliuscaesar007 wrote:i have been watching alot of videos especially interjection and Veni. The H20 explains also very usefull :) i will check out that guide! i wish some ppl that are really good at a civ or even a few make a detailed guide it really helps new players to get a sense of decks u should be using and standard build orders and some guidelines.

well that guide actually pre bad, i wrote it like 1 year and a half ago, and its pre bad, there is always the GoodSpeed guide, that shit is gold for new players
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6704
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

11 Jan 2017, 14:26

Wai indeed...
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
Donator 09
Posts: 2258

11 Jan 2017, 14:36

What?? Captain in only 2 weeks?? some kind of genius upcoming - be afraid LordRaphael, Kaiserklein, H2O and the rest of you OP players :shock: :shock:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
European Union jesus3
Lancer
Posts: 657
Location: some bunker, GDR

11 Jan 2017, 15:04

that has to get my approval first

fckn romans didnt even want my religion
Image
User avatar
Belgium juliuscaesar007
Crossbow
Posts: 12
ESO: juliuscaesar007

11 Jan 2017, 15:25

@iwillspankyou lol i was major but dropped :S just trying to learn each civ at a time and have lots of games :D

@jesus3 well only if u would have offered some cookies to go with ur religion... :D
User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 2340
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands

11 Jan 2017, 15:32

Well, reaching captain with a new account goes pretty fast if you just win a lot of games. Playing vs players that aren't as good as you is the key to get a high PR, though it's not something you want. Play vs a 'real' captain and you will notice your actual rank.

In case you really play as a captain: you're doing very well. Keep that going! In case you don't really play as a captain, I'd advise you to play some games vs real captains (thus lose) so you will meet your real rank.
:food: AoE3 YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
:wood: AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
User avatar
Belgium juliuscaesar007
Crossbow
Posts: 12
ESO: juliuscaesar007

11 Jan 2017, 15:51

@MCJim Too be fair i have played alot of games vs opp that are weaker wich is i know not a good thing but the time i play there are few people online it seems and the only games i see for 1vs1 are mostly lower level. I Do seek out opponents wich are my rank or higher (that's how i went into sir_musket's games in the first place) cuz i know they just probably are better but i can learn more from that cuz i record the games or ask too and watch them after. I don't like quick search cuz my HC is low and i never almost could find a game :( . So in the meantime i take the chance to learn new civ well and try different builds and cards.
User avatar
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah
Posts: 1845

11 Jan 2017, 15:53

juliuscaesar007 wrote:@MCJim Too be fair i have played alot of games vs opp that are weaker wich is i know not a good thing but the time i play there are few people online it seems and the only games i see for 1vs1 are mostly lower level. I Do seek out opponents wich are my rank or higher (that's how i went into sir_musket's games in the first place) cuz i know they just probably are better but i can learn more from that cuz i record the games or ask too and watch them after. I don't like quick search cuz my HC is low and i never almost could find a game :( . So in the meantime i take the chance to learn new civ well and try different builds and cards.

The reason you don't see hosted games capt+ is because people that level play almost exclusively qs(quicksearch). I would recommend either playing hosted games on EP or going to qs on re.
User avatar
Germany Akechi_Mitsuhide
Dragoon
Posts: 233
ESO: Akechi_Mitsuhide

11 Jan 2017, 16:10

britishmusketeer wrote:
juliuscaesar007 wrote:@MCJim Too be fair i have played alot of games vs opp that are weaker wich is i know not a good thing but the time i play there are few people online it seems and the only games i see for 1vs1 are mostly lower level. I Do seek out opponents wich are my rank or higher (that's how i went into sir_musket's games in the first place) cuz i know they just probably are better but i can learn more from that cuz i record the games or ask too and watch them after. I don't like quick search cuz my HC is low and i never almost could find a game :( . So in the meantime i take the chance to learn new civ well and try different builds and cards.

The reason you don't see hosted games capt+ is because people that level play almost exclusively qs(quicksearch). I would recommend either playing hosted games on EP or going to qs on re.

Why do the top players only play quicksearch?
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1965
ESO: edeholland
Location: something something location

11 Jan 2017, 16:22

Seeing the title of this thread I thought it would be some flame war of cheater accusation, but that's far from the truth. Welcome to ESO and on the ESO community forum! Hope you will find enough people to play with here. You can also check out our Discord for scheduling, or check out the introduction thread to formally introduce yourself.
Whiteboards are remarkable
Coffee + 1 hour = poop
User avatar
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah
Posts: 1845

11 Jan 2017, 17:05

Akechi_Mitsuhide wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:
Show hidden quotes

The reason you don't see hosted games capt+ is because people that level play almost exclusively qs(quicksearch). I would recommend either playing hosted games on EP or going to qs on re.

Why do the top players only play quicksearch?

I guess it can be interesting to play all matchups rather than only those you are comfortable clicking in to.
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
Donator 09
Posts: 2258

11 Jan 2017, 17:40

@edeholland said:
Seeing the title of this thread I thought it would be some flame war of cheater accusation, but that's far from the truth.


Lately, I have noticed, there are much less flaming, trolling and shenanigans in forums :!: Makes me :smile: Guess the community has become a bit more "mature" :idea:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
India Ashvin
Howdah
Posts: 1050
ESO: Octanium
Location: Jaipur, RJ

12 Jan 2017, 00:01

iwillspankyou wrote:@edeholland said:
Seeing the title of this thread I thought it would be some flame war of cheater accusation, but that's far from the truth.


Lately, I have noticed, there are much less flaming, trolling and shenanigans in forums :!: Makes me :smile: Guess the community has become a bit more "mature" :idea:

Haha You never know. Its all normal i guess like it has happened before, there's chaos all around forums for like a month and then stops for a time period and then starts again.
Image
Image
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1044
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

12 Jan 2017, 01:39

Ashvin wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:@edeholland said:
Seeing the title of this thread I thought it would be some flame war of cheater accusation, but that's far from the truth.


Lately, I have noticed, there are much less flaming, trolling and shenanigans in forums :!: Makes me :smile: Guess the community has become a bit more "mature" :idea:

Haha You never know. Its all normal i guess like it has happened before, there's chaos all around forums for like a month and then stops for a time period and then starts again.


But Cheadar and Ear are all grown up now; what could happen?
1/5/17
Image
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
Donator 09
Posts: 2258

12 Jan 2017, 11:07

Good point @milku3459 :lol:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3447

12 Jan 2017, 11:08

Yeah theres something wrong with sir musket dont listen to what he says
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
Posts: 1705
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia

13 Jan 2017, 08:25

Hazza54321 wrote:Yeah theres something wrong with sir musket dont listen to what he says

lol...
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 4302
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam

13 Jan 2017, 11:26

Hazza54321 wrote:Yeah theres something wrong with sir musket dont listen to what he says

I'm guessing bipolar.
India Frost Bite
Crossbow
Posts: 46
ESO: ProPlayer97
Location: India

13 Jan 2017, 11:27

Looking at your ELO stats "http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=juliuscaesar007" ,try playing with players having elo more than 1800+ .. or pr 22+

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest