France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

11 Jan 2017, 15:55

Lol no this guy is really bad, he always does the same shit over and over : put gp, get a TP in age 1 on any start (including 200f 100w 100g lol), train 2 vils and ship 2 sw, don't make a house ofc and age up with 12/20. Then enjoy your 4-4:30 age up with a TP and 12 vils, instead of more or less the same time with a TP/market and 17 vils. Then make renegados, ship 3 dops 4 lansknechts 8 bows 5 uhlans in whatever order, don't train vils ofc, and at some point build a rax and mix pikes. OP
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

look wrote:Detail, garja was cattle for slaughter in my hands.

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

11 Jan 2017, 17:51

Kaiserklein wrote:Lol no this guy is really bad, he always does the same shit over and over : put gp, get a TP in age 1 on any start (including 200w 100f 100g lol), train 2 vils and ship 2 sw, don't make a house ofc and age up with 12/20. Then enjoy your 4-4:30 age up with a TP and 12 vils, instead of more or less the same time with a TP/market and 17 vils. Then make renegados, ship 3 dops 4 lansknechts 8 bows 5 uhlans in whatever order, don't train vils ofc, and at some point build a rax and mix pikes. OP

200w 100c? Kaiser hacks?
PutThePastInACasket : some say the universe is even bigger than the space between the starting TC and second hunt on fertile crescent
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

11 Jan 2017, 18:07

Why you quote then change my post ? Sth wrong with you ?
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

look wrote:Detail, garja was cattle for slaughter in my hands.

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”