streaming EP

United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

streaming EP

Post by giveuanxiety »

hello I got my new computer yesturday and I'm trying to get everything setup. When I try to download EP I guess the issue saying i need to download the visual C+ 84 bit, I download from EP and that doesnt work so I then download it from google and it then works. (Also had this on my other computer) I stream with obs as most others probably do but they have 32 and 64 bit and it seems that when I try to stream while on the EP my obs runs into issues and will not stream. I have a feeling I will be able to stream RE fine but obviously I also want to be able to stream the EP. Will do more testing today and any help is really appreciated.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: streaming EP

Post by spanky4ever »

Congrat on your brand new PC. Looking forward to some good streaming from you :P
psst: Sioux are way better on RE anyway :biggrin:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

The EP is a bit weird. You can't run it offline for some reason. I just wanted to watch replays.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

if you wanna stream on ep you have to set ep to windowed mode
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

EP Full-Screen mode EleGiggle
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

gl finding oponent
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

kami_ryu wrote:The EP is a bit weird. You can't run it offline for some reason. I just wanted to watch replays.

That's just the launcher. you can run EP from age3f.exe in your installation directory.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Ashvin wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:The EP is a bit weird. You can't run it offline for some reason. I just wanted to watch replays.

That's just the launcher. you can run EP from age3f.exe in your installation directory.

Thing is, then you don't have the rec tool to actually open (most) replays :hmm:
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
Ashvin wrote:

Thing is, then you don't have the rec tool to actually open (most) replays :hmm:

This can be done away with, ez!
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

I can stream/record on RE fine, but EP I just get a black screen :/
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

sirmusket wrote:I can stream/record on RE fine, but EP I just get a black screen :/

Do you use window or display capture?
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

__Uhlan__ wrote:
sirmusket wrote:I can stream/record on RE fine, but EP I just get a black screen :/

Do you use window or display capture?

game capture
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

if you do game capture on ep you have to set the game to windowed mode or it will be black. If you're on max resolution there isnt a difference between windowed mode and non windowed mode.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Also dont forget that you play ep on a different .exe file, thus have to make an own game capture mode for it.
r]
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

giveuanxiety wrote:hello I got my new computer yesturday and I'm trying to get everything setup. When I try to download EP I guess the issue saying i need to download the visual C+ 84 bit, I download from EP and that doesnt work so I then download it from google and it then works. (Also had this on my other computer) I stream with obs as most others probably do but they have 32 and 64 bit and it seems that when I try to stream while on the EP my obs runs into issues and will not stream. I have a feeling I will be able to stream RE fine but obviously I also want to be able to stream the EP. Will do more testing today and any help is really appreciated.

WAIT how u fixed the C++ ???
Well i have the problem whit my stream too, when i start playing on TP i always need to restart my stream bc its bugging other way....
shit juice :hmm:
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

queenofdestiny wrote:
giveuanxiety wrote:hello I got my new computer yesturday and I'm trying to get everything setup. When I try to download EP I guess the issue saying i need to download the visual C+ 84 bit, I download from EP and that doesnt work so I then download it from google and it then works. (Also had this on my other computer) I stream with obs as most others probably do but they have 32 and 64 bit and it seems that when I try to stream while on the EP my obs runs into issues and will not stream. I have a feeling I will be able to stream RE fine but obviously I also want to be able to stream the EP. Will do more testing today and any help is really appreciated.

Well i have the problem whit my stream too, when i start playing on TP i always need to restart my stream bc its bugging other way....

@kaiserklein
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Hazza54321 wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:

@kaiserklein

@Hazza54321
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

queenofdestiny wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

@kaiserklein

@Hazza54321

@queenofdestiny
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Kaiserklein wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
Show hidden quotes

@Hazza54321

@queenofdestiny

@kaiserklein