User avatar
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
Posts: 595
ESO: NekoBerk
Location: Barcelona

18 Jun 2017, 17:22

Hi, my dear friend rouga told me to publish this! :D
Attachments
456_Aztecs_VS_Naivete_Aztecs_ESOC Pampas Sierras.age3Yrec
(464.75 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Venezuela Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3961

18 Jun 2017, 17:44

Lol everyone knows his aztec is better than carias
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1330
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

18 Jun 2017, 17:46

lies
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
Turkey HUMMAN
Dragoon
Posts: 296
ESO: HUMMAN

18 Jun 2017, 18:21

gg wp
User avatar
Greece Googol
Lancer
Posts: 705
ESO: Butifle
Location: Prague

18 Jun 2017, 18:22

How could they possibly do thish?
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3348
ESO: Gendarme

18 Jun 2017, 19:11

Ragnarok is upon us.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
Posts: 548
ESO: dats my secret
Location: Ze King in Zeken's House of Zekers

18 Jun 2017, 19:14

is thish from the ancient times where there was peace, love and harmony ?
User avatar
France Rikikipu
ESOC Dev Team
Posts: 1405
ESO: p-of
Location: In your base

18 Jun 2017, 19:33

insane
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2718
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

18 Jun 2017, 19:48

Im guessing diarouga won else he wouldn't ask you to post it
Image
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
Posts: 289
ESO: MASTERdutch

18 Jun 2017, 21:35

tedere12 wrote:Im guessing diarouga won else he wouldn't ask you to post it


I'm guessing diarouga won because diarouga is a much better player :hmm: .. both work
User avatar
Germany 666_X
Skirmisher
Posts: 120
ESO: Einhornleiche

18 Jun 2017, 22:40

I'm guessing Diarouga won because Garja calls people on their stream map hacker
risi12345 : jerom ist fine
risi12345 : u make sam epiki wuth 700 Wood one barak
Hardcoar : what does the following have in common? 1. tibia best team-player;. 2. noel top seed of anything. 3. this game.
Hardcoar : all are indications of a #stronkera
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 7387

19 Jun 2017, 04:02

blackwidow wrote:
tedere12 wrote:Im guessing diarouga won else he wouldn't ask you to post it


I'm guessing diarouga won because diarouga is a much better player :hmm: .. both work


yet gs lost to you... so dat logic!
Ressentiment is the single greatest source of destruction in human history.
Venezuela Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3961

19 Jun 2017, 11:46

umeu wrote:
blackwidow wrote:
tedere12 wrote:Im guessing diarouga won else he wouldn't ask you to post it


I'm guessing diarouga won because diarouga is a much better player :hmm: .. both work


yet gs lost to you... so dat logic!

Blackwidow is better, gs is only 1st lt
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg

Forum Info

Return to “Recorded Games”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests