User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 3716
Location: Paris
  • Link to post
  • Quote

17 Jun 2017, 18:15

Result

Ggs, though it's sad that Mitoe didn't play nearly as well as he usually does
Attachments
Mitoe_India_VS_Kaiserklein_Russia_ESOC Pampas Sierras.age3Yrec
Game 2
(1019.08 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Mitoe_India_VS_Kaiserklein_Ottoman_ESOC Jebel Musa.age3Yrec
Game 5
(956.29 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Mitoe_Iroquois_VS_Kaiserklein_Ottoman_ESOC Malaysia.age3Yrec
Game 3
(938.77 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
Kaiserklein_Germany_VS_Mitoe_Aztecs_ESOC Herald Island.age3Yrec
Game 1
(882.51 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Mitoe_Dutch_VS_Kaiserklein_France_ESOC High Plains.age3Yrec
Game 4
(983.25 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
User avatar
Russia yurashic
Lancer
Posts: 940
ESO: Yurashic
Location: Russia
  • Link to post
  • Quote

17 Jun 2017, 18:34

GGs! Now you have money to buy new shoes for QueenOfDestiny!
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7255
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

17 Jun 2017, 19:15

Happy birthday, Mitoe!
My Tips of the Day and COMPSTOMP threads! Check out the ESOC Strategy Wall! :flowers:
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 3716
Location: Paris
  • Link to post
  • Quote

17 Jun 2017, 19:22

No way I spend it in tons of cheese
"Interactive stream" !

Auch wenn du so weit weg bist, habe ich nur einen Traum: dich zu küssen, neben mir zu spüren und in meinen Armen zu halten.

Image
User avatar
Korea South Googol
Skirmisher
Posts: 111
ESO: Butifle
Location: Prague
  • Link to post
  • Quote

17 Jun 2017, 19:35

Spend it on 10 pizzas.
"Dont play china, you will actually get worser in the game,
its similar to otto, but you will use 3 control groups for army and attack move them rather than 2 control groups."
-kiirbii 2017 the pr 50
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7255
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

17 Jun 2017, 20:31

Kaiserklein wrote:No way I spend it in tons of cheese

#BringBackTheCheese :chinese:
My Tips of the Day and COMPSTOMP threads! Check out the ESOC Strategy Wall! :flowers:
User avatar
Brazil Kickass_OP
Dragoon
Posts: 201
Location: Brasil
  • Link to post
  • Quote

17 Jun 2017, 20:55

Kaiserklein wrote:
Result

Ggs, though it's sad that Mitoe didn't play nearly as well as he usually does


!kickass
User avatar
France Rikikipu
ESOC Dev Team
Posts: 976
ESO: p-of
Location: In your base
  • Link to post
  • Quote

17 Jun 2017, 22:18

Buy a flight to Spain !
"You simply act like an immature child." ~ Kickass_OP 2017
France ronaldo7
Musketeer
Posts: 58
  • Link to post
  • Quote

18 Jun 2017, 05:36

I would have thought an easy victory of "mitoe" .... but kaiserklein is much stronger than I would have thought
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 906
ESO: JakeyBoyTH
Location: New Zealand
  • Link to post
  • Quote

18 Jun 2017, 11:18

ronaldo7 wrote:I would have thought an easy victory of "mitoe" .... but kaiserklein is much stronger than I would have thought

I think many people undervalue Kasier, but I would put him pretty high. He has improved quite a bit in the past year.
Ask not for whom the timer ticks; it ticks for thee.
83 Days
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 2255
ESO: Mitoe
  • Link to post
  • Quote

19 Jun 2017, 05:36

Sorry guys, this tournament was not great for me. Next tournament will have more ideal settings for me to succeed.

Kaiser also played well, and has been underrated for a long long time now: he deserves 3rd place more than me, that's for sure. Sure, he doesn't have the largest civ pool, but the civs he does play he plays inside and out, and is never one-dimensional. This series I tried too hard to poke at what I thought were his weaknesses (TWC/TAD civs), but the execution wasn't there.

I'll see you in the finals next tournament, Kaiser ;)
User avatar
Japan Aizamk
Lancer
Posts: 621
  • Link to post
  • Quote

19 Jun 2017, 09:26

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:I would have thought an easy victory of "mitoe" .... but kaiserklein is much stronger than I would have thought

I think many people undervalue Kasier, but I would put him pretty high. He has improved quite a bit in the past year.

nah I still have to carry him when he sends 1 vill to build BH or ages while pushing fb with me... he still very nob imo. but he is newer generation of nilla scrub so it's ok
France ronaldo7
Musketeer
Posts: 58
  • Link to post
  • Quote

19 Jun 2017, 09:36

lol aizamk op
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Dragoon
Posts: 312
ESO: QueenOfdestiny
  • Link to post
  • Quote

19 Jun 2017, 12:37

Aizamk wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:I would have thought an easy victory of "mitoe" .... but kaiserklein is much stronger than I would have thought

I think many people undervalue Kasier, but I would put him pretty high. He has improved quite a bit in the past year.

nah I still have to carry him when he sends 1 vill to build BH or ages while pushing fb with me... he still very nob imo. but he is newer generation of nilla scrub so it's ok


Thanks for carrying my French-noob-boyfrind it's really important that you carry him while he age up and rescue his 1vill-build-bh now I feel a bit more free since you carry him
Quand je suis chez toi, le monde extérieur est silencieux
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 3716
Location: Paris
  • Link to post
  • Quote

19 Jun 2017, 17:38

Mitoe wrote:Sorry guys, this tournament was not great for me. Next tournament will have more ideal settings for me to succeed.

Kaiser also played well, and has been underrated for a long long time now: he deserves 3rd place more than me, that's for sure. Sure, he doesn't have the largest civ pool, but the civs he does play he plays inside and out, and is never one-dimensional. This series I tried too hard to poke at what I thought were his weaknesses (TWC/TAD civs), but the execution wasn't there.

I'll see you in the finals next tournament, Kaiser ;)

Lol why would I deserve 3rd place more than you? Based on our casual games it's pretty close. You just failed our series.
But yeah, I think it would have been better if you focused on civs you fully master, instead of trying to annoy me with twc/tad civs.

Anyway yeah see you next finals haha. I think the settings will also be pretty ideal for me 21
"Interactive stream" !

Auch wenn du so weit weg bist, habe ich nur einen Traum: dich zu küssen, neben mir zu spüren und in meinen Armen zu halten.

Image

Forum Info

Return to “Semi-finals and Finals”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests