United States of America alistairpeter
Musketeer
ESO: alistairpeter

16 Jul 2017, 04:40

Ink what its called but its the one no one uses that isn't evening. I tried it out just for fun on yucatan (re). It was my 3rd card after 3 will and 4 axe. I trained 5 axe and had total of nine, then started getting mist of the treasures on the map. The first i found had 9 renagados, and i was Abe to convert EVERY one of them ( essentially giving me a huge army) then I actually got the treasure which gave 100% explorer HP. Then I sent the renagados forward and basically destroyed his masks, and did some raiding at the same time, managing to kill 4 more vills. I scouted another big treasure of 520 coin and decided to wait until my axe riders ability reloaded, and then got more units (6 blowguns 2 jaguar?) and the coin fueled me for most of the rest of the game. It was 9 minutes in and my treasure army was enough anti musk/ hi so I just spammed food for axe and if needed dogs. I only tried it once, and obviously the map and treasures are important, but could this be viable on something like re yukon? It seemed to be extremely op and paid off a lot more than 700 rec ( I used fast age up btw)
Musketeer

16 Jul 2017, 04:42

I beat a dude PR 27 but it was unrated :/ ps if its at all viable someone should get aizamk to make it better :)
Japan Aizamk
Lancer

16 Jul 2017, 05:02

Araucania and Yukon and "brb pls pause"
Musketeer

16 Jul 2017, 05:12

So you mean it won't work unless they don't attack early on?
Musketeer

16 Jul 2017, 05:28

Also I did a poor job of explaining a lot of UN between steps. I was going agausnt France who was planning to semi ff I think. I went heavy axe rider BC cdb have rr so hand does better vs them. It was initially going to be all in rush ( and it still ended up being a variation of one) but I threw the star card in for fun. But i had 9 axe on the field relatively quickly and dropped a tp for more XP. The renagados Los scouted the musketeers before they saw me and I killed two of his ten before he even got in combat. I lost like 3 I think, but I had reinforcement bow riders (5) and then quad more axe and sent 3 ar and was just kinda moving around the map. I wish I recorded it BC its difficult to explain and remember every detail. But I continued to pick off cdb while he aged and when he got up he sent 5 dragoons and had 5 skirm pop and it didn't really do anything. My chief tanked so much damage he had like 1250 HP in age 2 and the left over renagados etc were really useful. What's nice about it is you get units AND the recpurces from the treasure. The only thing is to be careful not to accidentally kill Amy guardians BC I lost a couple blowgun chefs BC they died too fast. It is really hard to micro 9 at a time seperately, but its probably easier for the bigger players
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah
ESO: Anonymous_01

16 Jul 2017, 15:45

on the right map, it can work.
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger

16 Jul 2017, 16:04

So this card allows your axe riders to convert treasure guardians?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger

16 Jul 2017, 16:04

Aizamk wrote:Araucania and Yukon and "brb pls pause"

Plz do this on stream.
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02

16 Jul 2017, 16:16

Do it on silk road to take every tp guardian top kek
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
ESO: Pikilic

16 Jul 2017, 17:05

Idk if stars were visible in the afternoon in Sioux territories, but the name of the card is 'Morning Star'. I have tried to use it but my apm is low and I often get injuried by/injury/kill several guardians before being able to use all abilities :dry:
Your colony is destroyed - Cuauhtemoc brings death to his enemies! And his friends.
- Cuauhtemoc

EP banner :hmm:
Netherlands Jerom
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Jerom_

16 Jul 2017, 17:49

The problem is the plz pause part haha. Its so hard to effectively convert all guardians at once.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
Musketeer

16 Jul 2017, 20:04

Oh I realize what he means by pls pause now loll. That's actually smart, and there's nothing against doing that lol, I've seen people pause in tournaments wven :p
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

16 Jul 2017, 21:10

but its hard to micro. you'll likely lose 1 cav.
It's already a war, and I have nothing to lose.
----diarouga
Musketeer

16 Jul 2017, 21:27

Probably. But the pay off us awesome. Not only do you get powerful units, but you get huge recourse bundles, or even cdb, XP etc. The chief HP is very usefulfor Sioux too
France benj89
Howdah

16 Jul 2017, 22:16

use a bear you converted in age1 to tank. sounds like a fun strat
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Russia yurashic
Lancer
ESO: Yurashic

16 Jul 2017, 23:34

Jerom wrote:The problem is the plz pause part haha. Its so hard to effectively convert all guardians at once.

It's not a problem to press 1 button on your keyboard. :)
Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02
ESO: Gendarme

16 Jul 2017, 23:53

"pls pause" is outdated. Modern meta calls for "brb bath".
Musketeer

17 Jul 2017, 00:23

Misses first trade pass/ gets treasure stolen/ back heard first hunt: brb gotta commit suicide
Japan Aizamk
Lancer

17 Jul 2017, 01:02

ovi12 wrote:

Plz do this on stream.

Done it on stream at least 3 times already, you must have missed out on that phase of Polar Bear meta.
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
ESO: lemmings121

17 Jul 2017, 01:11

P i k i l i c wrote:Idk if stars were visible in the afternoon in Sioux territories, but the name of the card is 'Morning Star'. I have tried to use it but my apm is low and I often get injuried by/injury/kill several guardians before being able to use all abilities :dry:

yea but thats when you say brb bath and pause the game.
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger

17 Jul 2017, 01:46

Aizamk wrote:
ovi12 wrote:

Plz do this on stream.

Done it on stream at least 3 times already, you must have missed out on that phase of Polar Bear meta.

I am never home for Aiz strim. Do you have any idea about how long ago it was?

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”