This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

05 Oct 2016, 08:55

can't believed the rushed the series like this.
Top quality poster.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

05 Oct 2016, 11:11

Yeah it's a damn shame

There's still the books at least
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

16 Jul 2017, 20:40

My body is ready for game of thrones again
Germany lordraphael
Howdah
EWT

16 Jul 2017, 22:13

gibson wrote:My body is ready for game of thrones again

oh yea.
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

16 Jul 2017, 22:17

time to pick up my walmart meat, cheese, and cracker platter along with cheap wine to set the theme!
"Do you realize?"
Germany lordraphael
Howdah
EWT

16 Jul 2017, 22:19

sircallen wrote:time to pick up my walmart meat, cheese, and cracker platter along with cheap wine to set the theme!

time to stand up early before university to watch the last episode of Got
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02

16 Jul 2017, 22:20

time to claim another HBO free trial. 3 credit cards = 3 trials netflix/spotify/hbo/everything <3
When I win, it's with homo, illegal and wrong strats.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

16 Jul 2017, 22:21

sircallen wrote:time to pick up my walmart meat, cheese, and cracker platter along with cheap wine to set the theme!

Is that of good quality? The platter?

I love a food mix like that but I hear things about walmart ...
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02

16 Jul 2017, 22:30

I would feel a bit gay buying fancy cheese and wine from a shop tbh.
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

16 Jul 2017, 22:52

WickedCossack wrote:

I'm confident the cheese is cheese and the meat is meat. Good enough for the girls I date.
"Do you realize?"
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02

16 Jul 2017, 22:56

callen playboy as fuck. I wonder if callen saw more GOT titties or IRL titties while watching through all the seasons.
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

16 Jul 2017, 22:58

sircallen wrote:
WickedCossack wrote:

I'm confident the cheese is cheese and the meat is meat. Good enough for the girls I date.
you'd fit right in in Tennessee
France kami_ryu
ESOC Community Team
ESO: kami_ryu & incognoto
Location: Denver, CO, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

16 Jul 2017, 23:22

sircallen wrote:
WickedCossack wrote:

I dunno man I'm not a fan of doing groceries at Walmart. Kroger (King Sooper where I'm from) is better, imo. better prices and quality.
slowly rotting
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

17 Jul 2017, 02:07

That episode was a bit underwhelming tbh. It started out great but after that nothing really happened. I understand that its the first episode and really has to set the stage for the whole season but the season is only 7 episodes......
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger

17 Jul 2017, 02:35

gibson wrote:That episode was a bit underwhelming tbh. It started out great but after that nothing really happened. I understand that its the first episode and really has to set the stage for the whole season but the season is only 7 episodes......

I thought Arya immitating the voice of Walder Frey was too unrealistic.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

17 Jul 2017, 02:39

ovi12 wrote:
gibson wrote:That episode was a bit underwhelming tbh. It started out great but after that nothing really happened. I understand that its the first episode and really has to set the stage for the whole season but the season is only 7 episodes......

she's a faceless man, all of them can do that shit
Germany supernapoleon
Dragoon
ESO: Supernapoleon

17 Jul 2017, 11:28

Is it safe to warch GoT over burning series?
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
Germany lordraphael
Howdah
EWT

17 Jul 2017, 12:31

ovi12 wrote:

the whole arya killing the freys story seems like a big fan service to me. I doubt thats gonna happen in the books.
Considering they only have 6 episodes left that was pretty underwhelming.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

17 Jul 2017, 12:33

Yeah, Im worried that this season will be quite rushed :/
r]
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

17 Jul 2017, 14:41

I still don't understand why they're doing 7 and 6 episode seasons...... Like there's so much content they could probably do 4 10 episode seasons without it feeling dragged out. I understand that this episode is mostly just a rephresher but you can't afford to have an episode like this where nothing happens with only 13 episodes to go and another one is gonna be a premiere as well....
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

17 Jul 2017, 22:14

GoT went to shit three seasons ago.
Top quality poster.
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

17 Jul 2017, 22:18

You went to shit 2197 posts ago ^
"Do you realize?"
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: n0eL

18 Jul 2017, 01:57

gibson wrote:I still don't understand why they're doing 7 and 6 episode seasons...... Like there's so much content they could probably do 4 10 episode seasons without it feeling dragged out. I understand that this episode is mostly just a rephresher but you can't afford to have an episode like this where nothing happens with only 13 episodes to go and another one is gonna be a premiere as well....

If the episodes are feature length like has been rumored then the total length will be the same or longer
Germany lordraphael
Howdah
EWT

18 Jul 2017, 05:33

gibson wrote:I still don't understand why they're doing 7 and 6 episode seasons...... Like there's so much content they could probably do 4 10 episode seasons without it feeling dragged out. I understand that this episode is mostly just a rephresher but you can't afford to have an episode like this where nothing happens with only 13 episodes to go and another one is gonna be a premiere as well....

They Are doing less episodes because its to expensive. But i agree with your point
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

18 Jul 2017, 05:34

Man surely they could afford to do 7 more episodes........ They gotta be making mad stacks the show so popular

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”