The defenders

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

The defenders

Post by lordraphael »

How you liked the series ?
Id rate it above Iron Fist, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, simply because both Daredevil and Elektra are in it. Jessica Jones is an awful hero, she has absolutly no interesting skill, shes basically just a non bulletproof version of Luke Cage, Luke Cage is abit better but still the martial arts fights are missing in his storylines. Iron Fist could be a very promisiung hero and series but is destroyed by its horrible main actor. This guy is awful and completly kills the role but still theres some nice fighting scenes going on.

By far the best hero is Daredevil, best and most interesting character, coolest outfit,very nice sidekicks and he has Elektra. Im so sad that they didnt just gave Elektra instead of JJ the spot in the Defenders, she would have been so much cooler. [spoiler=spoiler]I also hope she survived the ending of the Defenders, would be a shame if she dies, considering the other characters that are left then[/spoiler]
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: The defenders

Post by deleted_user »

my favorite daredevil movie was the 2003 one with Ben Affleck. i think it was well made.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

lordraphael wrote:Iron Fist could be a very promisiung hero and series but is destroyed by its horrible main actor. This guy is awful and completly kills the role but still theres some nice fighting scenes going on.

I'm watching through Iron Fist right now and I agree 100% haha. He just doesn't have the same charisma.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

Same thoughts as dick. One episode left of iron fiat and then I'm onto defenders. Hoping for a daredevil / luke cage carry.
mad cuz bad