This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6885
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

13 Sep 2017, 22:06

Djigit wrote:On second thought, Amsterdam can actually be interesting to see if some dutchmen here are as obnoxious IRL.

Image
If you're thinking of Goodspeed, he's even worse in person, I assure you.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Howdah
Posts: 1169
Location: still finding the right spot

13 Sep 2017, 22:27

"Could you sleep in the same bed with another person?"

;)
Noticed by @SirCallen on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:24 pm
Noticed by @SirCallen on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:48 am
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 8173
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

13 Sep 2017, 22:35

I don't really see myself Jammed between two other fellas :|
Sir Moe_Sket vodi Srbe svoje
Nek se vidi nikog se ne boje
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5510

13 Sep 2017, 22:59

zoom wrote:
Djigit wrote:On second thought, Amsterdam can actually be interesting to see if some dutchmen here are as obnoxious IRL.

Image
If you're thinking of Goodspeed, he's even worse in person, I assure you.
It's true
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Something home flower 5
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Howdah
Posts: 1169
Location: still finding the right spot

13 Sep 2017, 23:05

pecelot wrote:I don't really see myself Jammed between two other fellas :|
That's because I turned the lights off sweetie.
Noticed by @SirCallen on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:24 pm
Noticed by @SirCallen on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:48 am
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

13 Sep 2017, 23:05

Jam wrote:
pecelot wrote:I don't really see myself Jammed between two other fellas :|
That's because I turned the lights off sweetie.

In a real Jam here
User avatar
France kami_ryu
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 1104
ESO: kami_ryu & incognoto
Location: Denver, CO, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

13 Sep 2017, 23:28

Strasburg is also a very nice city, by the way. More centralized, French but also German.

Doubt you guys aren't going to do Amsterdam either way but I remembered that Strasburg is great.
currently scrumptious
User avatar
Romania Dolan
Jaeger
Posts: 2045

13 Sep 2017, 23:52

Not going to Palermo Cagliari to visit the godfather of AOE3

smh
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 7042

13 Sep 2017, 23:55

NyxAchlys9 wrote:
Jam wrote:
pecelot wrote:I don't really see myself Jammed between two other fellas :|
That's because I turned the lights off sweetie.

In a real Jam here


The Jam is deep in this one. :chinese:
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5510

13 Sep 2017, 23:55

Dolan wrote:Not going to Palermo to visit the godfather of AOE3

smh
?
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Something home flower 5
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
User avatar
Romania Dolan
Jaeger
Posts: 2045

13 Sep 2017, 23:59

I meant *Cagliari

Fixed.
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 6496
Location: USA

14 Sep 2017, 00:49

Iv slept on a pullout couch with 2 other guys before. Guys on my basketball team. Guys who like myself were 6'2 or taller. Guys who were over 200 pounds. Needless to say we were pole to hole all night
I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5510

14 Sep 2017, 01:04

Yeesh
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Something home flower 5
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
User avatar
United States of America Cometk
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 1048
ESO: black_thought

14 Sep 2017, 01:46

i'm glad i'm ignorant and don't know what pole to hole means
Image
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

14 Sep 2017, 01:48

Cometk wrote:i'm glad i'm ignorant and don't know what pole to hole means

It means penis to butt
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 7042

14 Sep 2017, 03:19

gibson wrote:Iv slept on a pullout couch with 2 other guys before. Guys on my basketball team. Guys who like myself were 6'2 or taller. Guys who were over 200 pounds. Needless to say we were pole to hole all night


I bet you loved it
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Howdah
Posts: 1169
Location: still finding the right spot

14 Sep 2017, 03:32

gibson wrote:Iv slept on a pullout couch with 2 other guys before. Guys on my basketball team. Guys who like myself were 6'2 or taller. Guys who were over 200 pounds. Needless to say we were pole to hole all night
So you're saying you scored some baskets that night? Bounced off the backboard?
Noticed by @SirCallen on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:24 pm
Noticed by @SirCallen on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:48 am
User avatar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 12557
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

14 Sep 2017, 07:36

The sleep together in a bed question is complicated. With friends I dont care, Ive slept with 3 in a 2 person bed or with 2 on a 1.5 person sized airmatrass, but you know, you guys are still "strangers" hiding behind an epenis.

That being said, worst case amsterdam is a ~45 minute commute for me and trains go back and forth between amsterdam and my city the entire night so in the case that I am at home during the meet up I will be there either way, at least for one day.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
User avatar
Great Britain InsectPoison
Dragoon
Posts: 426

14 Sep 2017, 11:57

Jerom wrote:The sleep together in a bed question is complicated. With friends I dont care, Ive slept with 3 in a 2 person bed or with 2 on a 1.5 person sized airmatrass, but you know, you guys are still "strangers" hiding behind an epenis.

That being said, worst case amsterdam is a ~45 minute commute for me and trains go back and forth between amsterdam and my city the entire night so in the case that I am at home during the meet up I will be there either way, at least for one day.

uuuuuuutrecht!
[Armag] diarouga wrote: You can't believe how annoying you are.
It's not the first time you come with bs arguments to criticize the tourney organisation while you have no clue about tourneys and you probably don't even play aoe3.

#diarouga_wrote_this
User avatar
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger
Posts: 2689

14 Sep 2017, 12:04

I would totally be willing to sleep in the same bed with Jerom btw
Top quality poster.
User avatar
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer
Posts: 549
Location: Dietschland

14 Sep 2017, 14:33

^I've prepared you a room as well, you're forever welcome to use it
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
It wouldn't be practical to haul my groceries a few kilometres just because I'm a die-hard tree-hugger - Dolan 2016
User avatar
No Flag Djigit
Skirmisher
Posts: 125

14 Sep 2017, 15:21

dietschlander wrote:^I've prepared you a room as well, you're forever welcome to use it
1 room 2 girls






and 50 horny AoE3 players
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 8173
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

14 Sep 2017, 15:26

The Gamescom idea sounds very neat :biggrin:
Sir Moe_Sket vodi Srbe svoje
Nek se vidi nikog se ne boje
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Howdah
Posts: 1169
Location: still finding the right spot

14 Sep 2017, 17:47

Come to Halifax! Your Euros are worth 1.50 here :uglylol:
Noticed by @SirCallen on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:24 pm
Noticed by @SirCallen on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:48 am

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: breeze and 1 guest