This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

05 Oct 2017, 04:09

have you ever been here sitting on your computer and you wonder what do to life like all is done is play video games can you move on to be a big bidness man like noel or jacked like princeofkabul or will you just become old and senile like metis making 3500 boom offline and get laughed at by pro tr player and look up wikipedia shit or maybe you just be a troll like the influx we seen recently like bittersalt frostbite or other trump person names maybe theyre all the same person we dont know we may never know possible to join the media team like site and than have a big fight n leave but people are always leaving the media team so who even cares or you could shack up in a basement and drink nock off brand soda all day and ill night or pretend to leave and come back on a different account with an american accent and become a mod maybe so many different options could just smoke weed and make balance changes like goodspeed could b or its always a possibili to start dating someone from here you know that works out nice generally just as long as the girl doesnmt have a dick like what happened in one of the hangover movies which reminds me of my life goal to be like sircallen tall and strong red checks look like apples but horse eat apples i remember once i was in highschool and went to a girls horse party and saw a happy male and horse and than i knew where the expresion hung like a horse came from a genderme is a horse or part horse part man a swedish horse with long demon hair lookin ass like he just got out of a giant blow dryer like they have a dollywood splash country to help u dri off but id rather not be like that either maybe ill become csgo god pro like osmane make my way all the way up to gold nova basically kennyS in this bitch but better tryin to be op like dutch jerom which is jerom like jerome but no e but he unfriend me on facebook so not him i got it ill swim to england like when michael phelps raced a real live great white shark but still lost cause sharks are fast in the water but i bet he could beat the shark in a land race but anyway back to the point swim to englad with brexit and live with harry and samthelag getting baked and smokin big doinks in amish but next thing i know lag and its austrailla with sirmusket whos even more jacked than princeofkabul and were chilling with his 11/10 gf whos totally real and i wish so bad i could be him but change my mind once i see a kangaroo fighting vs a spider as big as my head no more austrailla for me i want to move to brazil and become besties with kickass and macaco lemmings and help them to get good internet we're wiring fiber from cali through the panama canel up in here but the tax is to much where doesnt have tax ah i know antartica has no tax but wait its becase theres no one who lives there and only pengiuns and bears and ice so this will never ever do too cold im gonna watch shrek
I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I liked it
Germany Lukas_L99
Lancer
ESO: Lukas_L99

05 Oct 2017, 04:19

gibson wrote:have you ever been here sitting on your computer and you wonder what do to life like all is done is play video games can you move on to be a big bidness man like noel or jacked like princeofkabul or will you just become old and senile like metis making 3500 boom offline and get laughed at by pro tr player and look up wikipedia shit

HAHAHA
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor
Game: AoE Online

05 Oct 2017, 06:01

inspirational <3
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 02

05 Oct 2017, 06:06

What is going on? People just went into complete shitpost mode
r]
Germany yemshi
Howdah

05 Oct 2017, 06:19

That text is quite an accomplishment to be honest.
Garja wrote: Players on the RE are bad, laggers and they're lazy asses that would sell their mother for a couple of Elo points. It's not just my opinion, it's a fact (which I guess is the same thing, hence your confusion) that the EP is better.

New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor
Game: AoE Online

05 Oct 2017, 06:23

if this gets locked ill eat my hat on stream
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Korea South Googol
Dragoon
ESO: Butifle

05 Oct 2017, 06:51

@hleung lock thish?
Germany supernapoleon
Dragoon
ESO: Supernapoleon

05 Oct 2017, 07:25

90% on the internet in the US would suggest you now to go to the army, train and fix your life and eventually get a gf
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
ESO: Pikilic

05 Oct 2017, 09:08

Masterpiece
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

05 Oct 2017, 09:46

new copypasta
Top quality poster.
Korea South Googol
Dragoon

05 Oct 2017, 09:49

Gichtenlord wrote:What is going on? People just went into complete shitpost mode

When you shitpost an forum and admins are surprised of your posts (for your shitpost strong) and says "nice shitpost"
even though you aren't shitposting my respond always: "thank you for the warning"
No Flag Jam
Howdah

05 Oct 2017, 10:38

I was born in a deep forest,
I wish I could live here all my life.
I am made from stones and roots,
my home, these woods and roads.

All my life I loved this sound,
of the woods all around.
Eagles fly where the winds blows free,
journey is my destiny.
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah
ESO: Anonymous_01

05 Oct 2017, 12:00

P i k i l i c wrote:Masterpiece

*mashterpiece :P
Hazza54321 wrote:Holy fuck an autobiography
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

05 Oct 2017, 16:17

Googol wrote:
Gichtenlord wrote:What is going on? People just went into complete shitpost mode

When you shitpost an forum and admins are surprised of your posts (for your shitpost strong) and says "nice shitpost"
even though you aren't shitposting my respond always: "thank you for the warning"

yesh
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I liked it
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

05 Oct 2017, 16:35

cant fit in signature
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

05 Oct 2017, 16:40

Hazza54321 wrote:cant fit in signature
Don't you dare change that signature. It's beautiful.
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Something home flower 44
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: SirCallen

12 Oct 2017, 00:43

i have the inclination this is OC

well done
sircal1Flowers = :flowers:
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Donator 01
ESO: n0eL

12 Oct 2017, 01:11

Legendary post. Should be pinned
Italy gamevideo113
Dragoon
ESO: gamevideo112

12 Oct 2017, 07:19

Wow the stream of consciousness is real... Are you James Joyce's grandson? :hmm:
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

12 Oct 2017, 07:52

how did i missed this epic post. gibson my fav poshter from now on!
Korea South Googol
Dragoon

12 Oct 2017, 07:55

godson
Austria KINGofOsmane
Jaeger
ESO: KINGofOsmane

12 Oct 2017, 17:36

10/10

VaneStoilov: the difference between aztec and otto is that with aztec you make vills
"gua has good mechanics" GiBthedurrty 2017

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”