No Flag ypUnitDiscipleAura
Crossbow

02 Sep 2017, 16:46

ypUnitDiscipleAura can be solved in pefect way
1.techtreey YPAge0ChineseMonks ypMonkChinese2 replace ypMonkChinese
2.techtreey YPHCShipShaolinMaster ypMonkChinese replace ypMonkChinese2
3.techtreey YPMonasteryCriticalUpgrade AbstractChineseMonk replace ypMonkChinese
4. civs ypPostIndustrialChinese ypMonkChinese2 replace ypMonkChinese
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Pezet

03 Sep 2017, 08:51

Hey, @ypUnitDiscipleAura , welcome!

There is no need to spam the forums, though, one post of the same content is definitely enough! :smile:

Could you explain what effects the change you're proposing will have?
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causā factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies — 徳川 家康
Germany miggo9919
Musketeer
ESO: miggo1999

03 Sep 2017, 10:33

New suggetion:
Petards should have multipliers vs walls. Since they are barely ever applied, and there cost-effectiveness isn't all that high, I feel like they should be buffed.
European Union Interjection
ESOC Media Team
Donator 03
ESO: Interjection

12 Sep 2017, 17:41

New suggestion:
Installing ESOC patch should also add all the ESOC maps to the custom RMS folder so that when you switch back to RE patch you will have all the good maps waiting
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

12 Sep 2017, 19:59

But why would you promote playing on RE with EP maps, when you can just play on EP with EP maps... :hmm:
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causā factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies — 徳川 家康
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02

05 Nov 2017, 15:04

Klondike seems to spawn quite often bugged that gold mines on the cliff don't spawn for the other player...
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 01
ESO: Garja

05 Nov 2017, 16:12

Nah just they're not symmetric. Rarely might bug.
United States of America Hidddy_
Skirmisher
ESO: Hidalgito

05 Nov 2017, 17:32

Also the hunts on wadmalaw spawn inconsistently. I played a game where my opponent had 2 hunts left of his tc instead of the usual one (and those are huge herds on this map so that's a lot of extra food), and another game where neither of us had the hunt to the left of the tc. Also the katamaran spawns in awkward locations sometimes close to the opponents tc. And the 80 food for 1 black bear and 2 wolves sometimes spawns bugged and it's only 1 bear and 1 wolf while the other wolf is glitched into the landscape.
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah
ESO: Anonymous_01

05 Nov 2017, 18:07

Garja wrote:Nah just they're not symmetric. Rarely might bug.

Why don't you just make it symmetric? Works pretty well on Colorado.
Hazza54321 wrote:Holy fuck an autobiography
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02

11 Nov 2017, 02:00

BUFF RUSSIA PLZ
Crossbow

13 Nov 2017, 00:59

Chinese have a New Army card in age 3,if it happen in age 2 , can chn battle in age2? or 200f is much?
Crossbow

13 Nov 2017, 01:23

pecelot wrote:Hey, @ypUnitDiscipleAura , welcome!

There is no need to spam the forums, though, one post of the same content is definitely enough! :smile:

Could you explain what effects the change you're proposing will have?

1. aura is good looking for monkdisple
2.More consistent with the original aura setting,without bug(monk aura won't work for all units,just monkdisple)
3. The operation is very simple(age0 ypMonkChinese2, age4 ypMonkChinese),exchanging order
4.theThe second monk card is a choice
5.WhitePagoda is a choice
ps:I was also unintentional about the bug fix,it is working correct,i I hope to be helpful to esoc
Crossbow

13 Nov 2017, 01:50

in the file protry, only monkdisple and xpCoyoteMan have AbstractCoyoteMan tag(like heavy cavalry),we can consider replace xpCoyoteMan with AbstractCoyoteMan for buff。
Crossbow

13 Nov 2017, 02:18

For the sake of rigorous for monkdisple and monk
1. cancel monkdisple ability toMake Disciple(not like fight with Zombies,2333)
2.fix monk and monkdisple CoverHandAttack to have Critical Strike ability(Locking ability like Area attack)
3.fix ypMonkChinese2 ypMonasteryCriticalUpgrade to correct (Critical Strike 40%) in Monastery age4 tech
Crossbow

13 Nov 2017, 02:46

blockhouse is like a Infantry Barracks。so blockhouse should train Infantry and supply upgrade。Consider the Chinese flag army setting ,like OldHanArmy,TerritorialArmy(supply upgrade ChuKoNu, QiangPikeman ,Arquebusier ,Changdao)。
ps :possible ypConsulateArmyGerman1(3ConsulateZweihander),ypConsulateArmyBritish1(6 Redcoat),ypConsulateArmyGerman2(6PrussianNeedleGun,3PrussianNeedleGun),ypConsulateArmyFrench1(4 ConsulateYoungGarde) 6666
Crossbow

13 Nov 2017, 03:07

WhitePagoda is building for monk and monkdisple,can consider train monk and monkdisple
Crossbow

13 Nov 2017, 03:10

ypUnitDiscipleAura wrote:blockhouse is like a Infantry Barracks。so blockhouse should train Infantry and supply upgrade。Consider the Chinese flag army setting ,like OldHanArmy,TerritorialArmy(supply upgrade ChuKoNu, QiangPikeman ,Arquebusier ,Changdao)。
ps :possible ypConsulateArmyGerman1(3ConsulateZweihander),ypConsulateArmyBritish1(6 Redcoat),ypConsulateArmyGerman2(6PrussianNeedleGun,3ConsulateZweihander),ypConsulateArmyFrench1(4 ConsulateYoungGarde) 6666
Crossbow

13 Nov 2017, 04:10

Village Defenses (YPHCVillageShooty) in chn card in age2,Village Defenses card supply 2 ypPeasants (50g 50f) 2 ypIrregulars (80g 80f)cost too much, According to the normal price ,2 ypPeasants(40g 40f) 2 ypIrregulars (40g 40f)
Crossbow

13 Nov 2017, 05:03

indian jap Enlist Irregulars the second supply 10ypIrregular(300g 300f) 10 ypPeasants( 300g 300f) cost too much, According to the normal price,10ypIrregular(200g 200f) 10 ypPeasants( 200g 200f)
United States of America Vinyanenya
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira

13 Nov 2017, 05:25

@ypUnitDiscipleAura I am sorry, but I am having a hard time understanding what you are talking about. Can you please try to be a little bit more clear with what you are proposing? Can you also put all of your suggestions into one post instead of making a new post every time you have a new thing to say?
duck, first of firsts among trashcans
I think my control overall is really good, maybe top 2 in the world
this signature is all fake news
Crossbow

13 Nov 2017, 08:22

chinese idea
1.ypUnitDiscipleAura can be solved in pefect way,in the esoc patch4.1,ypUnitDiscipleAura add hitpoint and damage 10% for monkdisciple to avoid bug . what exciting the bug can be solved in simple way,
in the file civs
send the second monk( ypMonkChinese2) replace the first monk( ypMonkChinese), Walk the Rice Paper card send ypMonkChinese in the age4(original ypMonkChinese2). ypMonkChinese2 is the second monk,ypMonkChinese is the first monk in aoe3 . we exchanging order,the bug disappear.
we should do some work in file( techtreey,civs) attachment 17-24

2.WhitePagoda is building for monk and monkdisple,can consider train monk and monkdisple
3.cancel monkdisple ability toMake Disciple(not like fight with Zombies)
4 we can consider replace xpCoyoteMan with AbstractCoyoteMan for buff in the file protoy,only monkdisple and xpCoyoteMan have AbstractCoyoteMan tag(like heavy cavalry),
4.fix monk and monkdisple CoverHandAttack to have Critical Strike ability(Locking ability like Area attack)
5.fix ypMonkChinese2 ypMonasteryCriticalUpgrade to correct (Critical Strike 40%) in Monastery age4 tech. attachment 17-18
6.blockhouse(ConsulateRussians) is a Infantry Barracks ,train OldHanArmy,TerritorialArmysupply ,supply upgrade ChuKoNu, QiangPikeman ,Arquebusier ,Changdao
7Village Defenses (YPHCVillageShooty) in chn card in age2,Village Defenses card supply 2 ypPeasants (50g 50f) 2 ypIrregulars (80g 80f)cost too much, According to the normal price ,2 ypPeasants(40g 40f) 2 ypIrregulars (40g 40f)
Attachments
24.png
fix techtreef 3
24.png (6.29 KiB) Viewed 185 times
23.png
ep techtreef 3
23.png (4.92 KiB) Viewed 185 times
22.png
fix techtreef 2
22.png (13.28 KiB) Viewed 185 times
21.png
ep techtreef 2
21.png (12.25 KiB) Viewed 185 times
20.png
fix techtreef 1
20.png (4.7 KiB) Viewed 185 times
19.png
ep techtreef 1
19.png (3.77 KiB) Viewed 185 times
18.png
fix civs
18.png (18.19 KiB) Viewed 185 times
17.png
ep civs
17.png (4.32 KiB) Viewed 185 times
Crossbow

13 Nov 2017, 09:01

Vinyanenya wrote:@ypUnitDiscipleAura I am sorry, but I am having a hard time understanding what you are talking about. Can you please try to be a little bit more clear with what you are proposing? Can you also put all of your suggestions into one post instead of making a new post every time you have a new thing to say?

ok,i will do my best。thanks ^_^
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

14 Nov 2017, 19:48

Vinyanenya wrote:@ypUnitDiscipleAura I am sorry, but I am having a hard time understanding what you are talking about. Can you please try to be a little bit more clear with what you are proposing? Can you also put all of your suggestions into one post instead of making a new post every time you have a new thing to say?

he literally has his agenda in his nickname, u blind???
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

16 Nov 2017, 16:17

The only relevant kid here is @EAGLEMUT. As long as he understands, it doesn't really matter whether some duck-daniels does.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Patch Discussion”