Which is your favorite?

Heavy Cannon
49
57%
Rocket
13
15%
Great Bombard
24
28%
 
Total votes: 86

User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 3881

14 Nov 2017, 03:11

Please vote your favorite and tell us why :)
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
Argentina Pacc21
Musketeer
Posts: 64
ESO: Pacc21

14 Nov 2017, 03:17

HC cuz of the multiplier vs inf and stupidly high hp (i know the other 2 options have high hp as well but combined with multiplier vs inf hc has the advantage I think)
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 3881

14 Nov 2017, 03:19

Pacc21 wrote:HC cuz of the multiplier vs inf and stupidly high hp (i know the other 2 options have high hp as well but combined with multiplier vs inf hc has the advantage I think)

I think the rocket isn't as good vs inf (though it's a bit better vs cav) but doesn't the great bombard have a big multiplier vs inf?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
United States of America gustavusadolphus
Dragoon
Posts: 481

14 Nov 2017, 03:51

The versatility and rate of fire of the rocket make it king.
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03
Posts: 4241

14 Nov 2017, 04:02

Great bombards are pretty OP at striking fear into the heart of the enemy, but not the best unit of this group, much like flail elephants!
User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 867
ESO: Lukas_L99
Location: Frankfurt

14 Nov 2017, 05:01

ovi12 wrote:
Pacc21 wrote:HC cuz of the multiplier vs inf and stupidly high hp (i know the other 2 options have high hp as well but combined with multiplier vs inf hc has the advantage I think)

I think the rocket isn't as good vs inf (though it's a bit better vs cav) but doesn't the great bombard have a big multiplier vs inf?


They dont have a multiplier vs inf.
With all cards they get 825 damage and 5 splash while heavy cannons get 300x3 vs inf and 4 splash.
User avatar
China fei123456
Jaeger
Posts: 2399
ESO: fei123456
Location: Alderaan

14 Nov 2017, 05:17

HC>bombard>>>rockets
"Why don't you dare to play with me if you already know who I am? You can never beat me even if I don't cheat."
"Aoe3 is dying, and cheating keeps it alive."
——Chuan Chen(陈川)
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 3630
Location: USA

14 Nov 2017, 06:18

Bombard--- cause it's op
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay
User avatar
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
Posts: 928
ESO: Pikilic
Location: Dijon, France
GameRanger Id: 7497456

14 Nov 2017, 07:10

The great bombard has a lower ROF than heavy cannons
Flying crows are funnier than rockets
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
User avatar
Italy gamevideo113
Lancer
Posts: 573
ESO: gamevideo113

14 Nov 2017, 08:49

HC=+12 +12 +12 +12 +12 :love:
Eat pasta, run fasta :love:
User avatar
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
Posts: 230
ESO: __Icarus__
Location: Zurich

14 Nov 2017, 09:57

little bombards are fun
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 3881

14 Nov 2017, 13:04

Lukas_L99 wrote:
ovi12 wrote:
Pacc21 wrote:HC cuz of the multiplier vs inf and stupidly high hp (i know the other 2 options have high hp as well but combined with multiplier vs inf hc has the advantage I think)

I think the rocket isn't as good vs inf (though it's a bit better vs cav) but doesn't the great bombard have a big multiplier vs inf?


They dont have a multiplier vs inf.
With all cards they get 825 damage and 5 splash while heavy cannons get 300x3 vs inf and 4 splash.

Damn that sucks
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 4199

14 Nov 2017, 13:41

Hcs are the best, but i like bombards cos they look cooler and cost less pop
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
Switzerland bobabu
Lancer
Posts: 788

14 Nov 2017, 13:49

It was over 25 feet long, used hundreds of pounds of powder that, with a projectile weighing in excess of 1,200 pounds, took hours to load. The bombard was so huge that it had to be constructed in two pieces that screwed together to make it, presumably, easier to move. This meant it only took 60 oxen and hundreds of men over 40 days to move the bombard the 120 miles #makeaoemorerealistic
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1202
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

14 Nov 2017, 14:05

bobabu wrote:It was over 25 feet long, used hundreds of pounds of powder that, with a projectile weighing in excess of 1,200 pounds, took hours to load. The bombard was so huge


are you describing my package
1/5/17
Image
User avatar
No Flag noissance
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1924
Location: United States

14 Nov 2017, 15:50

where's the flying crow?

Voted heavy cannon though, cuz that thing is a beast, especially if you get it as china from german consulate!
Error 404: Signature not found
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2861
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

14 Nov 2017, 16:02

noissance wrote:where's the flying crow?

Voted heavy cannon though, cuz that thing is a beast, especially if you get it as china from german consulate!

you mean cheat consulate? @thebritish
Image
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1202
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

14 Nov 2017, 16:28

tedere12 wrote:
noissance wrote:where's the flying crow?

Voted heavy cannon though, cuz that thing is a beast, especially if you get it as china from german consulate!

you mean cheat consulate? @thebritish


if u vote 4 great bombard u r a serial killer
1/5/17
Image
User avatar
United States of America IntrepidExplorer
Crossbow
Posts: 38
ESO: IntrepidExplorer
Location: Seattle, Washington

14 Nov 2017, 19:37

Lil' bombard ftw
Image
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 846

14 Nov 2017, 23:59

Hazza54321 wrote:Hcs are the best, but i like bombards cos they look cooler and cost less pop

Cool we successfully brainwashed Hazza into thinking treaty patch stats are canon.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
Posts: 5275
Location: Paris
GameRanger Id: 5529322

15 Nov 2017, 00:26

Heavies best vs inf, and best overall imo. However if you come to an art fight, rockets would be better. Great bombards are just bad imo
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah
Posts: 1295
ESO: Anonymous_01
Location: United States

15 Nov 2017, 00:44

Heavies just because of how much HP they have and how they can take fights with minimal support from anti-cav in a cheeky FI
Cometk wrote:hi i'm cometk welcome to jackass
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 7871

15 Nov 2017, 03:45

heavy cannons are best overall. bombards are insane vs infantry, and have a lot of HP, but theyre a bit awkward to use. rockets (and also flying crows, which should be in the poll) are not so good vs infantry, but better in cannon fights because they have a higher base dmg.
Ressentiment is the single greatest source of destruction in human history.
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1202
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

15 Nov 2017, 05:23

dicktator_ wrote:Cool we successfully brainwashed Hazza into thinking treaty patch stats are canon.


i see what you did there
1/5/17
Image
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 3630
Location: USA

15 Nov 2017, 16:40

Kaiserklein wrote:Heavies best vs inf, and best overall imo. However if you come to an art fight, rockets would be better. Great bombards are just bad imo

Try getting hit by a great bombard and saying it's bad.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gh0st, Hazza54321, Mitoe and 0 guests