Mexico ArmyComplex
Crossbow
ESO: ArmyComplex

15 Nov 2017, 06:15

Hello ESOC community!

I've recently been watching several AOE3 streams posted in youtube, therefore I found this community (First VeniVidiVici videos, then Interception's and ESOC community ones), so, this is my first post in ESOC-community.net

It isn't a one side post, actually, if there is anyone who is fine with a captain as a "teacher", I do not mind helping you out.

I'm an overall shy person, so it doesn't feel quite well or right to me asking for what's stated in this post. ;)

I wonder if anyone playing AOE3 would like to play together (team games, 1 vs 1 and obs games) while learning and giving feedback (somehow coaching). My PR skill supposedly is around that of captain (PR ≈ 28). I'd like to see if there is anyone willing to "coach me or teach or give feedback" in order to achieve a skill level of Leutenant Colonel or higher. Also, eager to go as an applicant in a good clan if possible (that adds stress, but pressure usually works better).

Right now I am playing with the ESO account: ArmyComplex (I had to buy a new AOE3 in October this year since I gave away my previous CD's to a cousin back in 2010 thinking I'd never play again - lol). And in GameRanger under the nickname "Tars".

It's all by now - hope I wrote everything just right.

Thank you guys! Have a good day!

Att. ArmyComplex.

:chinese:
India Frost Bite
Crossbow
ESO: ProPlayer97

15 Nov 2017, 06:25

I may not be the best, we can play x1's unr .. on TAD :)
Mexico ArmyComplex
Crossbow

15 Nov 2017, 08:20

@Frost Bite - Sure we can play some unrated matches as you stated. Don't hesitate to whisper when online!
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

15 Nov 2017, 12:23

Your time to shine @princeofkabul
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
Germany japanesegeneral
Dragoon
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

15 Nov 2017, 12:46

@Hazza54321 that is such a nice idea. You forgot to mention PrinceofKabul has a secound account called Bioxarz. In case you want his help keep sending him messages on eso. You sometimes need to spam a bit. It is worth doing since Prince is a patient and relaxed teacher.
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
ESO: mr_bramboy

15 Nov 2017, 12:50

japanesegeneral wrote:@Hazza54321 that is such a nice idea. You forgot to mention PrinceofKabul has a secound account called Bioxarz. In case you want his help keep sending him messages on eso. You sometimes need to spam a bit. It is worth doing since Prince is a patient and relaxed teacher.

Hasn't this meme been dead since 2015?

@OP Use the discord channel to find people to play with, I'm sure they'll teach you some tips and tricks along the way.
United States of America Hidddy_
Skirmisher
ESO: Hidalgito

15 Nov 2017, 14:52

If you see me online on eso (Hidalgito) feel free to message me and we can play some unr 1v1. Discord is also good for finding matches as there are friendly community members on there :)
Germany japanesegeneral
Dragoon
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

15 Nov 2017, 15:40

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
japanesegeneral wrote:@Hazza54321 that is such a nice idea. You forgot to mention PrinceofKabul has a secound account called Bioxarz. In case you want his help keep sending him messages on eso. You sometimes need to spam a bit. It is worth doing since Prince is a patient and relaxed teacher.

Can it ever die?
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
Mexico ArmyComplex
Crossbow

16 Nov 2017, 01:53

Hidddy_ wrote:If you see me online on eso (Hidalgito) feel free to message me and we can play some unr 1v1. Discord is also good for finding matches as there are friendly community members on there :)

Thank you very much!
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
ESO: Mongobillione

16 Nov 2017, 11:28

Mr_Bramboy wrote:

@OP Use the discord channel to find people to play with, I'm sure they'll teach you some tips and tricks along the way.

no. @princeofkabul
thx for making me a good aoe player.
BAE
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
ESO: Terkkson

16 Nov 2017, 12:39

leave me alone
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously

"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
Mexico ArmyComplex
Crossbow

19 Nov 2017, 03:31

@princeofkabul
princeofkabul wrote:leave me alone

Nobody is going to leave you alone with "Doge the Shiba Inu" as profile picture. Taunt 21.

Just kidding.

:P
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: SirCallen

19 Nov 2017, 03:33

Mr_Bramboy wrote:

I single handedly revived it
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

19 Nov 2017, 15:58

YOU?!?!!?!
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17

Forum Info

Return to “General”